PDA

View Full Version : Wonderfull SO!

5150 Girl
05-27-2009, 02:49 PM
Wow, I think I’ve finally found an accepting SO!!!
The other day, a pair of sandals I’ve had for like, forever, blew the side out of them . So, my SO says, “Hey, my friend was cleaning out her closet, and gave me a bunch of shoes. Most of them are to small for me. Would you like to try some on?” Well, long story short, I came out of that deal with 2 pair of sandals, 1 pair of mules, and a purse!
Just now, she found a pic of me with my Mustang on my desktop wallpaper, and just chuckled, and said ”who took that pic for ya”? I said the self timer on the camera. (which is the truth)

JulieC
05-27-2009, 04:43 PM
Confused. Did she already know? Or, how did she know about your interest in shoes, or? puzzled

KarenS
05-27-2009, 05:56 PM
Sounds like she is at least somewhat accepting. :-)

5150 Girl
05-27-2009, 07:33 PM
Confused. Did she already know? Or, how did she know about your interest in shoes, or? puzzled

The second time we met was Haloween, I was Sarah Palin. I laid it all out that night, and she still wanted my phone #

Midnight Skye
05-27-2009, 07:54 PM
Lol too cute! You are lucky to have such a wonderful SO. Mine does things like this sometimes, and I love her for it.

5150 Girl
05-31-2009, 08:41 PM
The other day she found a set of PJ's at a yard sale, cotton, but very soft, and with a very floral print. She just wanted the bottoms for somthing, and put the top on me as we were going to bed that night!
Kids, I wonder if I hit the jackpot?

TJ Tresa
05-31-2009, 09:13 PM
Sounds good, I would try to keep her, there is nothing like having a accepting SO to share with. Congradulations.

Tanya C
05-31-2009, 09:34 PM
It sounds as though you have met a beautiful person. When it comes to acts of kindness accepting SO's truely walk the walk. I know because my SO is very accepting and supportive of my CDing.
Just think, these women actually will accept, accommodate, defend and even encourage our dressing without really understanding it. They go through all the same growing pains with respect to CDng as we do, and it becomes an issue in their lives as well as ours. But beyond that point they do this for us without getting anything out of it for themselves.
I don't think you can do better.

Tanya

Trip_rockcity
06-01-2009, 02:32 PM
um.. still not sure what what a SO is :( :)

KristiMartin
06-01-2009, 02:34 PM

SO = Significant Other :)

MissConstrued
06-01-2009, 02:56 PM

It's for people who can't spell "wife" or "husband." Or "girlfriend."

Or, perhaps, for whatever reason, feel that the language we have all agreed to speak is somehow offensive.

Josephine 1941
06-02-2009, 07:14 AM
Hi 5150, I too have a women that love's me as a women. We do a lot of women things together. We are all so the same size in cloths 14/16 shoes 10 1/2 to 11, brand names. She an I were just talking the other day about another road trip. In 3 yrs together we have been to P town 3 times and Key west 3 I was able to dress 24 / 7 up to a wk each time. I can dress at home as much as I want , she prefers me in women mode. Shopping is a lot of fun weather I am Jo or Joe. Have fun an good dressing.:thumbsup::D:cheers::^5::itsok::koc::Play nice::twirl::bye:

Trip_rockcity
06-02-2009, 10:38 AM
Ah.. that simple.. hehe.. thank you girls.

Bethany38
06-03-2009, 09:20 PM
5150 I think ya found a keeper. In this world so far as I can see this is a rear thing so hold on. I know the feeling of an accepting so I can relate. I only wish I had told my wife sooner. Congrats to you darling, and keep us updated.:daydreaming:

Jessica Who
06-03-2009, 09:40 PM
That's awesome 5150! It is certainly a big help to have a supportive and encouraging SO.

5150 Girl
06-04-2009, 03:57 PM

Or, perhaps, for whatever reason, feel that the language we have all agreed to speak is somehow offensive.

Actually, I think "Signifigant Other applys in this case.
I feel she is more than just a girlfreind, but we are not yet married, or even engaged for that matter.

JulieC
06-04-2009, 04:50 PM
Actually, I think "Signifigant Other applys in this case.
I feel she is more than just a girlfreind, but we are not yet married, or even engaged for that matter.

If you don't ask her soon, I think we're all going to flog you :)

Joni Marie Cruz
06-04-2009, 04:51 PM
Hey 51, if you don't mind me being kind of informal. Good for you, honey. Girls, real girls, who understand and accept us, or who even try, are one in a million. Hang on to her.

Hugs...Joni Mari

5150 Girl
06-05-2009, 01:23 AM
If you don't ask her soon, I think we're all going to flog you :)

She is uninterested in geeting maried. Let's just say she had a bad past experiences. (real bad)

ReineD
06-05-2009, 02:40 AM

Lol, no. We use SO because we often do not know the OP's marital status. It is short for "wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend, live-in partner, or whatever". :)

lesley jay
06-05-2009, 03:21 AM
Hi there,even though your SO is not ready for marriage u make sure you hold on to her as u are very fortunate to have someone who accepts u for who you are.being able to share ur life with someone and not hide does wonders for the mind,i also dont think we always realize how difficult it can be for a SO, i dont know how i would react if the shoe were on the other foot and my wife told me that she had desires to dress as a male,i would proberly freak out.