PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Observations

jamiecd636
05-27-2009, 04:03 PM
Recently returned from a weeks vacation at the beach. I made two observations which I cannot stop thinking about. First, girls in bikini looked incredible. I could not believe how great they looked. Obviously, a popular trend now is pierced navels, I could not believe the number of girls with them.

Second, I have a bad case of boob envy. I want my own. I have never felt like this before. The deeper I dive into the CD world the more I want to experience.

Billijo49504
05-27-2009, 04:07 PM
Hi and for starters, get a good set of forms, if you can afford them. If not there are a few ways to make some that kinda work...BJ

KristinSkye
05-27-2009, 05:12 PM
First, girls in bikini looked incredible.

I believe this is a fact. I know everytime I go to the beach (which is almost every other week) I take notice :heehee:

Second, I have a bad case of boob envy. I want my own. I have never felt like this before.

I've had these feelings too...on occasion, but then I unfortunatly have to snap back to reality. I've been thinking about a set of breast forms like Billijo suggested. They are kind of pricey, but I remember oen of the girls here got a set from eBay for fairly cheap and said they weren't too bad! :thumbsup:

Miranda09
05-27-2009, 05:19 PM
Get a set of breast forms...you'll never regret it!!!!! :)

KarenS
05-27-2009, 05:35 PM
... Second, I have a bad case of boob envy. I want my own. I have never felt like this before. The deeper I dive into the CD world the more I want to experience.

Yeah, I have that disease too. I was only partially cured through dropping a couple hundred on a set of my own I can keep in a drawer when it would not be popular to wear them.

And, ... I wear them as often as I can.

gretchen2
05-27-2009, 09:11 PM
Me too, the forms are great but it sure would be nice to have the real thing.

Persephone
05-28-2009, 12:22 AM
I have a bad case of boob envy. I want my own. I have never felt like this before. The deeper I dive into the CD world the more I want to experience.

I have a really, really bad case of boob envy! I so want them! But it is the one thing spouse has put her dainty foot down on, saying it's the one thing that would get her to leave me. Totally drives me nuts and I can't figure a way around her statement.

Teri Jean
05-28-2009, 06:03 AM
I have the same problem but the four pairs of breast forms of different sizes has kept the implant surgeon away.

Keli

Katheryn
05-28-2009, 06:06 AM
Obviously, a popular trend now is pierced navels, I could not believe the number of girls with them.

Yes, had mine done a couple of years ago.

Kate

Sedona
05-28-2009, 06:06 AM
Yep, love the beach too. And, you're so right on the navel piercings, very cute, very sexy, and lots of girls have them these days.

Ever thought about getting one? I had mine done in December, and love it.

Jennifer in CO
05-28-2009, 07:50 AM
cold shower time!!!!
as many have said before, the only problem with getting your own set is they are yours and like them or not, they will be on display just like the ones you saw you liked...24/7. If your not ready to don a bikini at the beach and proudly show yours just like the others on display, just enjoy the view.....

If you are, then welcome to the dark side...... :)

Jenn

cindym5_04
05-28-2009, 07:58 AM
I love women in bikini's!! The exception being that I don't like flat butts, so the women in bikinis and no butt just make me shake my head instead.

I've had my navel pierced for about 6 years or so. I have a bunch of different navel rings to switch out too.

Shauna marie
05-28-2009, 09:38 AM
I agree with you on both counts.