PDA

View Full Version : The results of my first luncheon

daviolin
05-27-2009, 06:52 PM

The luncheon went beautiful. I served Bosnia sausage with a cucumber sauce, fresh bosnia bread, steamed asparagus in Itailian dressing, Fresh green beans with basil and mushrooms, Cold slaw and pickled paparika peppers. Italian white wine. And Heathers wife brought a Tequila lime pie, Which was to die for. We shared pictures and great conversation. I think I'm on the way to becoming a great hostess. Would love to do it again real soon.

Deedee Dupree
05-27-2009, 09:23 PM
HI Daviolin... had to chuckle about the second photo. I recall your post and I'm so happy to hear you had such a nice time! Very nice menu too.

Just curious...do you play da violin?

dd

RobertaM
05-28-2009, 12:01 AM
Hanging out with girlfriends must be great, I am so happy for you.

Marie-Claire
05-28-2009, 01:51 AM
Sounds like you're quite the hostess. I'm glad it went well.
Great pics too.
:o
Honey - Marie-Claire

Teri Jean
05-28-2009, 05:56 AM
I looks as if you had a lot of fun and I hope it continues. I have a simular group of sisters-in-law who get together also. Enjoy those moments.

Keli

daviolin
05-28-2009, 08:20 AM
HI Daviolin... had to chuckle about the second photo. I recall your post and I'm so happy to hear you had such a nice time! Very nice menu too.

Just curious...do you play da violin?

dd

In fact I do play the violin. The violin is such a beautiful instument, I thought it would be aproprete for a girls name.:love:Daviolin

JenniferR771
05-28-2009, 09:56 PM
Food was delicious. I had a great time. Lets do it again some time. Or...just go shopping. I look forward to more get togethers.