PDA

View Full Version : An Interesting Turn of Events

RhondaLynn
07-06-2005, 06:29 AM
My SO & have been on again / off again for a few months now. I asked her to leave April - Rhonda had free & total access to the house, car, etc. - it was bliss! Well, i told her she could come back last week & we'd see how things went. Obviously she's still in her PsychoRage / AllIsCalm oscillation right now, but that's just her - i accept it as a part of her that'll never go away. (not stereotyping GGs here - just her).
I've had a few packages come in over the last week, which she spotted immediately as clothing. Rhonda has been dormant for around a month & she hadn't seen Rhonda strolling around the house lately, but she felt compelled to whip out the ole' trustworthy "you're a crossdresser! i can't stand it!" Sheesh, like she didn't enjoy it when we used to have sex while both wearing lingerie & hose. But, it impresses bystanders & neighbors, so she usually doesn't miss a chance to throw it into any argument she may be trying to instigate. By now, most of my close friends & co-workers all know about Rhonda - hey, she's part of me - if you wanna know me, you gotta realize she's there too.
I came home from work Tuesday. Her friend (a GG) was here. She immediately started w/ the "what's in the box & package? Why don't you open them & show us?, etc., etc., etc. As usual, I merely ignored her. Then she said "I took _ _ _ _ _ upstairs & showed her your collection of women's clothes - now she knows how you are, too !@!
Hmph, I thought, big deal. I know much worse things about her friend, so i was really not affected by her actions & statement. But, she kept on w/ the "Come on, open up the packages - let's see what you've bought this time."
So, still being in the holiday spirit & all, i thought why now - this should get a laugh or a raised eyebrow. Packages opened. There before us on the dining table lay 2 silk wrap dresses & a rayon wrap skirt. "Hmm - these are really nice silk dresses - what do you think, _ _ _ _ ? I said, holding them out to her. She took them, inspected them, and quickly decided that she quite liked them, and expected me to give her one of them, if not both.
"I think NOT!", I said. An exchange began between us, w/ my SO sinking into the corner, quietly fuming. I finally agreed to let her friend 'hold onto' the blue silk dress for awhile - she was thrilled. Sooo, I said "did you see all my other wrap skirts upstairs? I've got quite a collection." She said no - she had not gone through my things, only looked into the door. I took this lead and quickly went upstairs, returning w/ a double-armload of selected items that I thought she'd like. Well, let's just say she liked my things. Two more trips w/ armloads of clothes each time. Clothes all over the living room. Her friend trying on things in the bathroom, putting the items she wanted to 'borrow' to the side. Sheesh - it was like a dream or something. She was modeling my clothes for me!!.
She kept telling my SO and me over and over "You have really good taste in clothes - I'm amazed!!". I was loving every moment of it. My SO was NOT happy (this wasn't the desired response she wanted from her friend).
By the time she left, she had the silk dress, 2 wrap skirts, one elastic-waisted long flowing skirt, & 3 blouses 'on loan'. She said she'd be back. This could become quite interesting indeed.
As she left, I called her over to my PC & showed her a few photos of me in a skirt & hose, saying "hey, check this out. here i am in a skirt & hose - what do ya think?" She smiled as I flipped through the slide show, then said "you have really nice legs - i am soooo jealous. We'll discuss this later", and left.
I can't wait to see how this new relationship develops.
Later, my SO kept saying "that 'he really does have good taste in clothes" thing was #@#@ing me off !!" Ha - she just hated to accept that maybe i do have good taste in clothes - I never do anything unless I do it RIGHT, right?

OK, enough typing - almost time for work. gotta go shave my legs.

Later,
rhondalynn.

DonnaT
07-06-2005, 11:48 AM
Sounds like a budding relationship with _ _ _ _ _ _ :D

Maybe you can get her to talk to your SO that your being a CD isn't so bad as your SO thinks.

I think I would have taken the opportunity to play dress-up right along with _ _ _ _ _ _

Amelie
07-06-2005, 11:57 AM
Good luck with your new friendship.

Still, I kinda feel sorry for your SO, she sounds a lot like me,,,maybe a bit worried,, maybe paraniod. She has so much anger inside of her.