PDA

View Full Version : things a crossdresser shuld not be trusted with

Wendy me
07-06-2005, 08:47 AM
ok life is full of comperizes (spelling) my wife knows abought my cding is't real happy ...ok i kinda made a pronisse that i wll not shave my legs for the summer ...ok yuck.. but i will not cut my hair... ok thats cool ....we can give and take a bit....oh the name of the thread??? and what dose this have to do with it???

ok i have come to the conclusion that two things a crossdresser should not be trusted around .....one is a v. s. catalog.....and the outher is a eletric trimer .....ok i was not going to shave my leggs to keep the peace....and i haven't well tenickly (big time spelling) see i grow hair like weeds so in a short time my legs look like swamp thing....so i know i should not do it ...but i think just a little trim ...os the trimer has theise attachments on it the tallest i try ....well still to mutch so lets try .....well now i am down to like a 1/8 inch of stubble thingy ....still keeping my word not to shave my legs ...never promissed i would not trim them a bit....quick hide the razor.......

oh what do we have here a v. s. catalog............lets see...now that is cute.................and.................

Sharon
07-06-2005, 08:50 AM
Another thing a crossdresser can't be trusted with is a credit card! :)

ChristineRenee
07-06-2005, 09:22 AM
You know it Wendy and Sharon. A V.S. catalog and a credit card are a recipe for debt!:D

JoAnnDallas
07-06-2005, 09:25 AM
I was once told by a V.S. sales lady that more men subscribe to the catalogs than women do??

DonnaT
07-06-2005, 11:00 AM
I didn't subscribe to the VS catelog, but I get them in the mail anyway. Probably because of the VS credit card :D

Wendy, I use hair clippers the same way :thumbsup:

Krystal Lee
07-06-2005, 11:24 AM
Not just V.S. but Roamans, Learners, Secrets in Lace, Lane Briant, even J.C. Penneys. So much clothing..... So little time!!!! Hugs Krystal.

Amelie
07-06-2005, 11:58 AM
Things a crossdresser shouldn't be trusted with,,,

A razor blade and a full bottle of sleeping pills.

Stephenie
07-06-2005, 01:02 PM
With your red 4" heels. or any of your shoes

Wendy me
07-06-2005, 01:30 PM
I didn't subscribe to the VS catelog, but I get them in the mail anyway. Probably because of the VS credit card :D

Wendy, I use hair clippers the same way :thumbsup:

way too easy to get carryed way with ....if you know what i mean....buzzzzzzzzzzz

gender_blender
07-06-2005, 01:38 PM
House-sitting for a couple of hot women with extensive wardrobes.

Charlie

heathr1
07-06-2005, 01:38 PM
A woman I worked with once asked me to collect her high heels from the repairers as she was too busy.

I did and wow! they smelled lovely, felt lovely, but unfortunately were too small for me to wear.

eileen1969
07-06-2005, 01:48 PM
I think that us girls love to cross not just our pretty legs but secretive fingers too! :p :cool: ;)

Julie
07-06-2005, 01:53 PM
I cannot be trusted in a shoe store, a clothing store, a lingerie store, on the internet, with women's catalogs or anytime I'm awake.
Other than that you can pretty much bet I can be trusted. https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/emoticons/A_01AN~1.GIF

Tristen Cox
07-06-2005, 02:04 PM

Charlie
LoL :D you got that right!

kymmieLorain
07-06-2005, 03:16 PM
MMM things CD should be trusted with , Money, a large paypal acct sum with a CC, and most of all a computer with internet access.

Let's all go shopping.

Kymmie

Maddie Knight
07-06-2005, 03:23 PM
Thing we should not be trusted with, lets see........
Having the house to yourself for the day, you know as soon as everybody's gone you will be getting dressed fem.

RachelDenise
07-06-2005, 06:16 PM
We shouldn't be trusted with spare time, free opportunity to dress and a computer! Oops, that's just us in the closet. Sorry.

Nyx
07-06-2005, 06:25 PM
Who needs a VS catalog when you have VS online (www.victoriassecret.com) ;)

I ordered merchandise for $200 from there a month ago :)

Melissa A.
07-06-2005, 06:31 PM
You forgot fredericks, Wendy. Made for cds, and they know it.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Nyx
07-06-2005, 06:32 PM
True, I also ordered online from Fredericks :p

emmicd
07-07-2005, 12:32 AM
On the flipside, One thing a crossdresser can be trusted with is keeping a:

Can you guess?

A secret of course!

Emmi

Sweet Susan
07-07-2005, 12:39 AM
I used to try to keep my arms shaved, but it was really a hassle, and my wife would get "disappointed" because of the stubble. So, I've found that by using a #1 adapter on hair clippers I can keep my arm hair short enough so as not to be all that visible, but long enough that people don't seem to notice that it's trimmed; works really well for me.

Deanna2
07-08-2005, 04:52 AM
You're right about Fredrick's. I got my very first skirt there.

Wendy me
07-08-2005, 07:01 AM
I used to try to keep my arms shaved, but it was really a hassle, and my wife would get "disappointed" because of the stubble. So, I've found that by using a #1 adapter on hair clippers I can keep my arm hair short enough so as not to be all that visible, but long enough that people don't seem to notice that it's trimmed; works really well for me.

thanks Susan i started off with the longest adapter and worked down to the #1......the hard part is stopping at #1.......

Stephanie Brooks
07-08-2005, 09:38 AM
A mirror.

Stormgirl
07-08-2005, 09:41 AM
I love Fredricks and Victoria's Secret,I always order stuff from them.

Tamara Croft
07-08-2005, 11:10 AM
hmm...... I shouldn't leave Tam alone in my bedroom...... I spend hours looking for things only to find she has 'borrowed' them.... without telling me of course :rolleyes:

So.. to all the GG's... hide your make-up, scrunchies and anything velvet :p

Sharon
07-08-2005, 11:11 AM
A second credit card when the first one is maxxed out. :eek:

~Tammy~
07-08-2005, 07:43 PM
Oh that's right init, I get blamed again :(

So tell me Tamara darling, whose still got one of my lipsticks then huh? :mad:

Oh, and my white scrunchie... Grrr :rolleyes:

Tamara Croft
07-08-2005, 08:18 PM
Oh that's right init, I get blamed again :(

So tell me Tamara darling, whose still got one of my lipsticks then huh? :mad:

Oh, and my white scrunchie... Grrr :rolleyes:
Uhm.................................. :whistling

Tristen Cox
07-08-2005, 08:49 PM
House sitting for another crossdresser? :eek: :D

Rachel_740
07-09-2005, 02:56 PM
So.. to all the GG's... hide your make-up, scrunchies and anything velvet :p

Do I really need to hide my velvet :(

Anne

SilkenPrincess
07-09-2005, 03:19 PM

Charlie

Now THAT sounds like a prime post on the Fantasy thread!

Love,
SilkenPrincess

tiffanycd
07-09-2005, 04:53 PM
pets!..lol

Julie York
07-09-2005, 05:33 PM
Wardrobe department on Guys and Dolls show.

(Oh but wouldn't that be FUN!)

CindyT
07-10-2005, 09:37 PM

I do exactly the same thing too, keep my arm hair short as possible!

Yes a VS catalog and a credit card are a dangerous combination!

Spaeking of the VS catalog my wife found my stash of catalogs and accused me of looking at them for my personal pleasure! (Ya Think?) So I confessed that I was going to order her some undies and I did, also got myself a outfit at the same time! What works nice, is if I order something that is too small I just give it too her!

Works for me!

Maria2004
07-10-2005, 10:35 PM
"VS Catalog"?? What the hel...., oh "Victoria's Secret" (heh) . They don't don't sell anything worth wearing in public (unless you want to get gang raped) so I have no use for it. The only thing I figure you can't trust with a "Cross Dresser" is the truth.

Things a crossdresser shouldn't be trusted with,,,

A razor blade and a full bottle of sleeping pills.

Thanks for the "head up" Amelie, next time I do my "Lee Harvey Oswald doing Marylyn Monroe" impression I'll be sure to keep those items out of my purse ;) , sound advice actually :cool: