PDA

View Full Version : Names?

allisonrn06
05-28-2009, 05:22 PM
I wonder - among those of you have wives/ so's, how many of them call you by your fem name? My wife is accepting, knows about Allison and this site but has never called me by fem name. Granted she rarely calls me by my male name either, usually pet names like Hon or Babe. But I was curious as to how many others of you with accepting so's are in the same boat.(Overstating the obvious, but I realize that most with unaccepting so's are not going to have them calling you by fem names)

nik12345
05-28-2009, 09:08 PM
nada here... I wouldn't want to call somebody another name after I knew them by another name. Even when people get married I still think of them by their maiden name - likewise when they're recently divorced.

Jessica Who
05-28-2009, 09:23 PM
My wife calls me Jessica sometimes, and the other day we were in a cab and saw a store called "Jessica's Jewelry". We both just looked at each other silently and smiled.

Shikyo
05-28-2009, 10:09 PM
My wife has always called me Kitty, the whole three years we've been together. Now it is my official name and she has not changed into calling me anything else neither. That's what she also said when I was picking a feminine name, "No matter what name you'll pick, I'll call you Kitty nevertheless."

Holly
05-28-2009, 10:16 PM
If I'm out with my wife and I'm enfemme, she call's me Holly or honey. Otherwise it's Xxxxxxx or honey. :D

Sally2005
05-28-2009, 10:37 PM
Years ago after halloween, my wife started calling me a pet name like babe...but she started using it automatically and around some friends and family to raised eyebrows. I asked her to stop because the other people didn't understand and I didn't want to explain it. I didn't mind the name, but felt it was better shared privately between us.

Persephone
05-28-2009, 10:51 PM
My spouse uses my femme name whenever we are out in public together and I am en femme.

Greymancd
05-28-2009, 11:17 PM
My wife does not want me to have a female name so I have not taken one. Until that time I have one in mind but choose to honour her wish. Hence she does not use a female name for me.

ReineD
05-29-2009, 12:09 AM
You didn't specify if only CDers should answer, so I'll put in my :2c:.

I always called her by her femme name when dressed. But, in the beginning for the longest time I was reluctant to use his guy name when he wasn't dressed. I didn't understand as much, and I was afraid to commit a faux pas. I didn't know if she ever felt femme while in guy mode.

I don't stress about it any more. I call my SO by her femme name when she is dressed and by his guy name otherwise. When she is in between I use the femme name.

WendyD
05-29-2009, 12:34 AM
I use a fem name on this site, but my wife won't ever use it. She is having a hard time dealing with me dressing.

CDTiffany
05-29-2009, 02:11 AM
I am very lucky! I have about 20-50 friends that call me Tiffany, However my dear GG, does not call me Tiffany unless I am dressed. And than she does!

Tiffany Amber Rhoads

Gabrielle Hermosa
05-29-2009, 03:55 AM
My wife usually only calls me by my femme name when I'm full dressed (full makeup, the whole nine yards).

When I'm in guy-mode or just dressed in the clothes (without makeup), she'll usually just refer to me as "honey" or "lover" or a bunch of other sweet names she has for me.

When she calls me "Gabe", I know I've done something wrong. lol I usually only get called by my first name when she's upset with me in some way.

allisonrn06
05-29-2009, 04:14 AM
You didn't specify if only CDers should answer, so I'll put in my :2c:.

I'll welcome replies from GG's/SO's too! Thanks for your responses!! :hugs:

noeleena
05-29-2009, 04:27 AM
Hi... makes no odds to me . as its no-el .. or as most call me noeleena....jos calles me noel .. most of the time .. like for over 35 odd years... so ...if other people are around .. who dont really know us ..me . its feme. most of our friends over many years. what ever ..he.. him ..her ..she ..hey they are our friends . so no big deals ...
its grandad from our grand kid & other kids . 6 of ..till she calls me my other names i dont mind at all .where ever we are ..any way makes for interesting talking .. love it ....
...noeleena...

Sandra
05-29-2009, 05:58 AM
I called my SO by her fem name before she had it changed by deed poll and of course I still call her by it. :)

Jocelyn Quivers
05-29-2009, 08:23 AM
When completely en femme yes, and sometimes for my shortened nickname version "Jey".

Intertwined
05-29-2009, 08:41 AM
Depending on what we are talking about, my wife has called me Marsha, being its my real name minus the LL at the end.

Yea yea, I know " Marsha Marsha Marsha "

cindym5_04
05-29-2009, 09:54 AM
Mine only calls me a name, generally, when she's mad at me or is in the other room and needs something. Otherwise, it's the cutesy pet names like honey, sweetheart, etc. If we're out in public and I'm dressed and she needs a name to refer to, she does go by my fem name.

Karren H
05-29-2009, 10:53 AM
Is "idiot" considered feminine?? :D

PretzelGirl
05-29-2009, 10:55 AM
My wife is very accepting but one of her early boundaries was "no female name'. Well, I wasn't feeling real creative when I made my login here, so I picked a name. She is okay with the login even though it broke the boundary, but here is the only place my fem name is used.

Tania D
05-29-2009, 11:53 AM
When dressed my wife only refers to me by my femme name

allisonrn06
05-29-2009, 06:23 PM
Leave it to Karen to come up with a comical answer!!