PDA

View Full Version : pushing the Envelope

JoAnnDallas
07-06-2005, 11:44 AM
I had to goto the bank this morning and I was in my en femm drab mode. That is panties, pantyhose, bra, slacks, and T-shirt blouse. Oh yes my "Bronze Cream" lipstick. I was sitting there with this pretty young lady and decided to see how far I could go. I first shifted my voice down the scale a little, then sat up strieght, crossed my legs, and then very gentle reached over and touched her hand with my finger tips. All of a sudden I noticed her voice changed, she became less formal and even reached over at one point and touched my hand. we started chatting about this and that as she made the modifications to my bank accounts.

Wendy me
07-06-2005, 11:49 AM
veary nice

JoAnnDallas
07-06-2005, 12:24 PM
Studies have shown that by gently touching the other person male or female that your have a conversations with will rresult in that person relaxing, becoming less formal. Studies have also shown it does not have to be the hands, it can be the arms or sholder. It has to do with body contact that acts as a ice breaker.

Stephanie Mancini
07-06-2005, 12:55 PM
Joannplano, tell us your secret of how to have bank accounts with our neverending shopping sprees for the special lady in our life

Steph

JoAnnDallas
07-06-2005, 12:57 PM
Stephanie..... If I knew that , it would be my screct. LOL

Stephanie Mancini
07-06-2005, 01:15 PM
I guess i'am destined to leave this world a poor sister but with a wardrobe to die for joannplano

Steph

Julie York
07-06-2005, 01:36 PM
Studies have shown that by gently touching the other person male or female that your have a conversations with will rresult in that person relaxing, becoming less formal. Studies have also shown it does not have to be the hands, it can be the arms or sholder. It has to do with body contact that acts as a ice breaker.

Funny. Other studies have shown that touching a stranger can lead to dismissal or more usually a slap in the gob.

But maybe I was doing it wrong. :D

(And anyway he was ugly for a Hells Angel.)