PDA

View Full Version : what would you do?

crossdrezzer1
05-29-2009, 07:06 AM
when I was young I read a book about all the people in the world getting vaporised and just one person was left, also there was a old 80's movie,, night of the meteriod I think when just a few was left,,, I thought to myself if that really happened and I was left to do all the shopping I want, go into the bedrooms of the ladys I always admirered and wear whatever I wanted,,,never worring about getting caught,, go to deptartment stores in full drag and shop all day,, it would be fun for a while but after the fun then the loneliness would settle in,,,the point is if the world came to a end for a while I would find it peaCEFULL and have fun..

Annamarie B
05-29-2009, 07:40 AM
It may sound odd, but if I knew for sure I was the only one left, it might actually take away some of the thrill of doing something naughty and of the possible consequences of being caught. This forum would be quite boring as well if I had to log on as several different gurls in order to carry on a thread! And where would I get sushi?

susan2010
05-29-2009, 08:23 AM
There was some Australian movie from back in the '80's where a man thought he was the only person left alive. He spent part of the movie walking around wearing a white full slip. Can't remember the name of it.

TGMarla
05-29-2009, 08:55 AM
Uhhh....I think in the wake of Armageddon, I'd be a bit too devastated to really enjoy crossdressing. I think I see your point, but geez...I mean really! There's no need to wipe out the entire human race in order to raid a few closets and department stores. Drop a few bucks on Ebay and get what you want, and let's let humanity survive, okay?

Angie G
05-29-2009, 09:35 AM
I'd most likely go full time.:hugs:
Angie

Ralph
05-29-2009, 01:35 PM
I think I'm gonna have to go with Marla here. All of humanity is gone, and your first thought is to go shopping???

Call me crazy, but I'm thinking immediate survival would be most important, followed by trying to locate other humans to, you know, perpeptuate the species. I realize we're just talking about a hypothetical fantasy here, but come on! Is wearing dresses so important to you that you find total loss of all life on earth an acceptable alternative to not dressing how you like?

ralph

Alice B
05-29-2009, 01:55 PM
It would only be fun for a while. Then what?

Super Amanda
05-29-2009, 02:06 PM
I know what she's saying. When I was a kid, I used to fantasize about having the ability to freeze, or stop time.

Of course I wanted to explore my feminine side in secret, and thought that stopping time would be great for that.

I think the idea has been done to death on TV and cartoons. I remember a "Twilight Zone" where a busy housewife, with 3 annoying kids, finds a magic watch, that stops time in her front yard while gardening. There was also a "Ducktales" cartoon in the 80's that stole the idea for an episode.

DonnaT
05-29-2009, 03:47 PM
if the world came to a end ?

Dress up real fancy and find a way to join the others.

Lorileah
05-29-2009, 03:55 PM
Then you drop your glasses and they shatter. Being the last would not be fun. Boredom would hit in a day or so followed by loneliness and depression followed by no desire to continue

Now if there were say 100 people left and you could develop a new society where the clothing was what you wanted, THAT would be interesting.

FionaO
05-29-2009, 04:18 PM
I think I'm gonna have to go with Marla here. All of humanity is gone, and your first thought is to go shopping???

Call me crazy, but I'm thinking immediate survival would be most important, followed by trying to locate other humans to, you know, perpeptuate the species. I realize we're just talking about a hypothetical fantasy here, but come on! Is wearing dresses so important to you that you find total loss of all life on earth an acceptable alternative to not dressing how you like?

ralph
I'm with ralph and Marla here although if you were the only one left, perpetuating the species might be a bit hard. Although who better than a tranny to play both the male and female role. You could store some sperm in a freezer bank and then go to the medical library and get out all the best books on sex changing and do it yourself surgery. After the surgery remember to change into a nurse's uniform to help with your recuperation.
When you impregnate yourself make sure you are wearing nice lingerie, it's important to make an effort, after all the survival of the species is in your hands.
Apparently frogs can do it spontaneously when there are not enough mates about. It could be something to do with their really long tongues.
Oh and when you do the surgery don't forget about giving yourself a pretty decent set of boobs, since all the cows have been vapourised you are going to have to breast feed for a pretty long time and of course one kid won't be enough.
Fiona O

Patricia1
05-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Then you drop your glasses and they shatter. Being the last would not be fun. Boredom would hit in a day or so followed by loneliness and depression followed by no desire to continue

Now if there were say 100 people left and you could develop a new society where the clothing was what you wanted, THAT would be interesting.

Consider if you will one Miss Lorileah of Denver who woke up one morning to find that she was in bed with Rod Serling, who was, of course, smoking a cigarette.

Karren H
05-29-2009, 05:14 PM
Be no one to play hockey against??

Carrie R
05-29-2009, 05:16 PM
There was some Australian movie from back in the '80's where a man thought he was the only person left alive. He spent part of the movie walking around wearing a white full slip. Can't remember the name of it.

The Quiet Earth, I think.

joann07
05-29-2009, 05:23 PM
when I was young I read a book about all the people in the world getting vaporised and just one person was left, also there was a old 80's movie,, night of the meteriod I think when just a few was left,,, I thought to myself if that really happened and I was left to do all the shopping I want, go into the bedrooms of the ladys I always admirered and wear whatever I wanted,,,never worring about getting caught,, go to deptartment stores in full drag and shop all day,, it would be fun for a while but after the fun then the loneliness would settle in,,,the point is if the world came to a end for a while I would find it peaCEFULL and have fun..

I remember that 80's movie.
It was called "Night of the Comet".
It's funny you mentioned it because I saw it recently and that I love that scene when the two teenies girls were at the mall trying all kinds of different dresses and outfits.
If was the only person left, I'd be doing the same thing.

Hugs!

KarenCDFL
05-29-2009, 09:08 PM
This thread made me remember a great story by Philip Wylie called "The Disappearance" Basically one morning when people woke up they realized that everyone of the opposite physical sex was GONE!.

The story is told from both gender perspectives. It is definitely worth reading if your can find it.

Writers Note: Phillip Wylie was the same author of "When Worlds Collide" and "After Worlds Collide". The first book was made into a movie by George Pal in the late 50's I think.

http://www.lostbooks.org/reviews/1998-12-22-1.html

http://www.librarything.com/author/wyliephilip

Stormgirl
05-29-2009, 09:12 PM
If I was the only one left, I'd run straight to Victoria's Secret and other stores that cator to women. I'd have a ball!

Billijo_06
05-31-2009, 06:37 AM
Be Careful, all the movies like;

Night of the Comet, Omega Man, Legend, all had one thing in common;

Zombies

If your going out to dinner, don't become dinner! :D

Carly D.
05-31-2009, 03:35 PM
If there was truly no one else left on the planet then the fun would last for about maybe a month... then it would get old fast.. unless there was a computer able to think and be able to stimulate your mind, it would be nutsville very quickly I'm thinking..

gillian1968
05-31-2009, 04:05 PM

Yes, "The Quiet Earth" - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089869/

Karen564
05-31-2009, 05:22 PM
All I know is,....I'd wish I was also vaporized too.. I really wouldn't want to be the only one left...
And what would the point be in dressing up at all if no one was around to at least make a compliment?? Sorry, but it all sounds way too boring for me..