PDA

View Full Version : In the pink Fog

FionaO
05-29-2009, 09:44 PM
I left the local pub in drab about half an hour ago and am now sitting on the deck in my garden having a cup of tea. I live in the centre of town and can hear the girl friends I was with outside about 50 feet away talking as they wait for a taxi. They cannot see me although if any of my neighbours were to look out their window they would see a girl now fully dressed in a black chiiffon skirt and lace blouse.
OK it is 3:30 in the morning but I just have to do this. It may be warmer in the house but its just so nice being out here. It will start to get bright soon, I might sit here a little longer or maybe I'll change into my nightie and go to bed. Then again I could put on a wedding gown and by the time the sun comes up I'll be ready to take some beautiful photos in my garden in full view of my neighbours. Was it a good idea to drink that fourth pink gin?
Fiona O

Patricia1
05-29-2009, 09:52 PM
That fog is such a blessing and what a mother!

paulaN
05-29-2009, 09:53 PM
Maybe not. don't do any thing you might regret.

FionaO
05-29-2009, 10:01 PM
Just painted my nails bright red. Have to use the bathroom, maybe I'll go into the house, its starting to get bright, don't you just love the summer and a broadband hub.
Thanks for the advice Paula and Patricia,
Fiona O