PDA

View Full Version : So someone else knows

kynw08
05-30-2009, 12:28 AM
Y'all know I'm uh.....hiding in the closet, and I explained why. I am however trying to expand the closet, maybe make it a play room, a few friends, a little beer you know ;)

One of my 2 GG friends that know me/know about me was allowed to tell someone else tonight. I've known her for years, and she is a fully out lesbian. I trust her, just like the GG friend trusts her. It's nice to know that I might have someone new to talk to, and be with. Apparently she likes to use my GG friend as a dress up doll, her's hoping for the same treatment.

Incidentally, I got a cheap wig today.....holy crap. The way it changes what i look like is....WOW.:drink::drink::daydreaming:

Going to have to change back to drab cause mom is contrary, but at least I had fun. three hours and I'm headed fishing.

MissConstrued
05-30-2009, 01:11 AM
Remember, not all lezzies are strictly vegetarian. Run with it, me boy!

kynw08
05-30-2009, 01:40 AM
The thought crossed my mind....hell the though has crossed my GG friends mind to. She has a Girlfriend however, and I would never step into the middle of a happy couple like that.

Bobbi Em
05-30-2009, 04:26 AM
The thought crossed my mind....hell the though has crossed my GG friends mind to. She has a Girlfriend however, and I would never step into the middle of a happy couple like that.

Sounds like a potentially safe, unencumbered play-date...I'm almost jealous:-)

Bobbi