PDA

View Full Version : Smaller when dressed

Lisa LIckorice
05-30-2009, 08:56 AM
Lately I've been wearing panties very often and have noticed that my "package" shrinks when I dress enfemme as opposed to when I'm wearing guys underwear. I don't know if my mind tells my body "he's in girl mode, so shrink up real small..." LOL!!!! Does this happen to anyone else??

HiddenAssets
05-30-2009, 09:02 AM
Lisa,

Never really thought my panties or even the shapeware I use played a role but if you tuck for long periods it seems to have a definet effect dear. For me it is small to smaller but it makes the front look so pretty.

Hidden

gretchen2
05-30-2009, 09:06 AM
Yes I have noticed.

Shikyo
05-30-2009, 09:24 AM
I would assume the the regular tucking will cause it to learn how to behave when there is little space for it to be around. While wearing male underwear it will have enough space to be relax as it is designed for the good of it unlike the feminine underwear.

I noticed them behaving a lot better the more I tucked them in. Now almost all I have to do is to pull up the pants and they know where their place is. Totally different from the beginning.

Rachel M
05-30-2009, 09:53 AM
Our male undies are cut to differently to cradle our stuff. Kind of like a hammock. Panties are flat, so where else are the boys to go, but up, in, or under. So, it does seem as if our bodies adapt to the the gender. LOL
Rachel

Shauna marie
05-30-2009, 10:02 AM
It does seem to work that way for me too.

Lorileah
05-30-2009, 10:47 AM
Maybe if I had a package to start with... Maybe mine was lost by UPS :)

Annamarie B
05-30-2009, 12:18 PM
I know for sure that panties can make my package grow, otherwise I wouldn't have tried dressing more than once. If they now have the opposite effect, well that would be ironic, wouldn't it?

kellycan27
05-30-2009, 12:29 PM
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

leesametz
05-30-2009, 12:33 PM
Maybe if I had a package to start with... Maybe mine was lost by UPS

I know for sure that panties can make my package grow, otherwise I wouldn't have tried dressing more than once. If they now have the opposite effect, well that would be ironic, wouldn't it?

girls, ive been having a pretty crappy week going back to last saturday but you both made me nearly spray my computer with coke zero...

biggest smile ive had on my face all week...

thanks!

Lisa LIckorice
05-30-2009, 02:52 PM
HAHA! I laughed my ass off too! :)

Dragster
05-30-2009, 07:13 PM
Annamarie,
I know just what you mean, my package grows when I put panties on too, and the more sexy female clothes I put on, the more it grows! It's been doing that since I first put on my mother's corset and stockings 55 years ago, and I guess that's the main reason I'm still doing it!

Tony

Jessica Who
05-30-2009, 07:21 PM
No, no, no the opposite sometimes happens to me because *ahem* I still get a tiny bit of arousal from time to time while dressing.

charlie
05-30-2009, 08:02 PM
Hello Lisa!
Just now reading your post, you are right! When en fem, the whole package does get smaller.