PDA

View Full Version : In your cups!

Bonnie Sue
05-30-2009, 12:24 PM
This is my first post here, but some of you may remember my seminal work The Bra Manifesto from late in the last century recounting my long sojourn and triumph in naturally, with just water, growing into my cups. Someone hosted it way back then, and if you search for it you will probably still find it. Back then I was Wendy.

I am interested to hear from others who share this adoration of the most feminine item of clothing, and what their journey has been like, their success (or lack thereof) in ever attaining that moment when you finally realize you are one with your bra.

If you know what I mean. Not just filling your cups naturally and correctly, not just strapping it on without an extender, naturally. And not just looking good in it to boot. And not just the hopefully mind-changing experience of graduating cup size. I am referring to that transitional moment when you quite unexpectedly realize that it is comfortable and natural and right. A sense of piqued nonchalance, a sense of wonder and joy, and the conviction that all is right and as it should be.

Have you ever felt this? If so, what was your journey like? What epiphanies did you encounter along the way? Was there “A” bra? Or did you and your tastes change along the way? And why, do you think, did these little evolutionary events stick with you?

I would love for the GGs here to respond in kind. The differences in, well, for lack of a better term, bra-training, would be fascinating to read and ponder. All the epiphanies along the way.

(If it seems this is interesting, I will post some as updates to The Bra Manifesto)

Phyliss
05-30-2009, 01:30 PM
Bonnie Sue, so wonderfully nice to see you. I've read your "Bra Manifesto" a number of times. There are some wonderful friends of "ours" who've been wondering about you.

Contact me when you can and I'll tell you all about it.

As for "THAT" moment when I realized that wearing a bra was a normal and natural thing to do. I can't pinpoint exactly just which day it happened but it was more like a flower blooming. One day the bud is there and somehow the full flower suddenly appears. Kinda the same thing for me. Wearing a bra felt good and comfortable, but just not natural. One day, somewhere along the way, I realized I had to actually think about which bra I was wearing and what color it was. Everything became clear to me. I'm wearing a bra just like a zillion other people and it isn't a big deal. Just like wearing shoes.

Bonnie Sue
05-30-2009, 01:58 PM
Phyllis, sounds interesting! I don't seem to be able to find a way to PM you. What's the secret?

Phyliss
05-30-2009, 02:21 PM
After a miniumum of 10 ( I believe ) postings your PM ability happens

BLUE ORCHID
05-30-2009, 04:32 PM
After dressing for over 60yrs.putting on and wearing a bra just
seems like a natural thing to do. It's just part of being a lady.
As for when I don't remember.
Just like Phyliss said wearing a bra is just like wearing shoes
just part of dressing like a lady.
P.S. welcome back....................thanks.................... ............ORCHID

Karren H
05-30-2009, 04:44 PM
Okkkk.... Its only a piece of clothing!! Maybe a pantie proclamation is in order.... Dress declaration of independency? I obsess over things but not like that.... Lol.

matilda
06-01-2009, 08:50 PM
I have always wanted to wear a bra. It is what attracted me very early on and it is what I got the most enjoyment out of. But for years I avoided the temptations,till about a year ago when I decided that I didn't want to fight it any longer. Since then I have worn a bra almost every day, and it just feels right. I enjoy deciding which bra to wear. I don't fill it out as I would like, but I still enjoy the feel of it. To me it just feels right wearing it, and if you can't do something that you enjoy and it hurts no one, then there should be no problem. My wife knows but barely tolerates it.

Sammy777
06-02-2009, 04:05 AM
Okkkk.... Its only a piece of clothing!! Maybe a pantie proclamation is in order.... Dress declaration of independency? I obsess over things but not like that.... Lol.

Fore score and seven skirts ago...........

Ask not what your clothes can do for you,
but what you can do for your clothes!