PDA

View Full Version : Dreams and CDs?

Ellen James
05-30-2009, 06:08 PM
As I have admitted before, I have not yet admitted to anyone outside of this forum that I crossdress - even to the rather limited degree that I have so far attempted. I know that many of you advise sharing this "secret" with your SO, but at this point I'm not sure exactly what secret I would be sharing since this is still very new to me. However, my wife regularly records her dreams and frequently discusses them with me - and occasionally the question arises as to what meaning one might attach to a particular dream. So recently she admitted having a dream in which "six young men are sitting and waiting to be made pretty by six young girls." She apparently could not recall any more of the dream or it had been interrupted by something. But it makes me wonder if she hasn't on some level sensed something? :battingeyelashes:

Annie D
05-30-2009, 06:32 PM
I wonder if you had a dream that you were dressed in women's clothing and..............when you woke up you were sexually excited. Discuss such a scenerio with your SO and see where it takes you. You might just have a dream come true!

darla_g
05-30-2009, 06:40 PM
I love threads about dreams. I have actively been dressed in my dreams and they have been very vivid and exciting. More exciting than anything i have done IRL.

I actually frequently have lucid dreams. Lucid dreaming is unique and a certain portion of the population can exhibit this. I am actually somewhat aware that I am dreaming and can influence the dream, or even stop the dream if it goes badly. With that dreams can be "replayed" and sometimes a different choice is made and the dream turns out differently. If you would like to check out more about lucid dreaming here is the wikipedia entry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dreaming).

So with this background I have told you I really relish my dreams and they do frequently revolve around dressing. I do discuss this with my partner and she loves to hear about them. So the suggestion was already made and I would definitely second it!

Karren H
05-30-2009, 06:41 PM
I never understand what dreams mean and I've never had a dream about crossdressing.... probably cause I'm living my dream? lol

Jessica Who
05-30-2009, 07:33 PM
I never understand what dreams mean and I've never had a dream about crossdressing.... probably cause I'm living my dream? lol

It's funny that you say that because I used to have crossdressing dreams but ever since I've accepted myself I haven't seemed to have any. Weird, huh? It probably is because of being able to 'live the dream'.

Lisa Golightly
05-31-2009, 12:24 AM
My best friend had a recurring dream about me before I ever told him about myself... He'd be stood behind me while I was looking in a mirror and he'd move sideways and look in the mirror and see my reflection as female... Why I told him in the end.

Lisa x

Nessa88
05-31-2009, 12:25 AM
I have some ODD dreams at night when I sleep in woman's sleepwear. Anyone wanna hear about them?

Ellen James
05-31-2009, 08:27 AM
Well apparently being on the forum and having these conversations has had some influence on me after all!:doh:

This morning I woke up with some clearer understandings that I'm now prepared to share with my SO. For one thing, I've come to realize that I'm pretty comfortable with the recognition that I'm at least bi in that I am attracted to both women and men (though with some selectivity!) and that I will probably continue to develop my femme side and continue to crossdress. :heehee:

Most importantly, I realized that the most important things to me are my relationships with my wife and family and friends and that trying to preserve these relationships will be the heaviest factor in deciding what I choose to do about this new understanding of myself. I also understand that if I were coming to this self-awareness at an earlier point in my life I might act differently, but at this point I understand that there are things that simply have to be accepted as the paths not chosen. I like my life pretty much the way it is, especially with this better understanding of myself.

The real point of all of this chat is that I am planning on having the talk with my wife tonight or tomorrow. We have an engagement at some distance from home this evening and she decided that we should just stay overnight and drive home tomorrow. She has booked us a place to stay and made it clear that we will have time for just the two of us to ourselves (our college graduate having again taken up residence temporarily at home). I'm actually surprised that I've come to this point so quickly but it feels right sharing this new understanding with her - and just to reinforce the point, I'm going to take a bath and shave my legs this morning!:o

TxKimberly
05-31-2009, 08:42 AM
The most moving TG dream I've ever had was also the simplest. It was about 15 years ago and was very realistic. I was just a young woman brushing my hair in the mirror. I wasn't drop dead gorgeous, I wasn't a super model. I was just a woman brushing her hair. I've never been sadder than when I awoke to discover it was just a dream . . .

darla_g
05-31-2009, 04:02 PM
I have some ODD dreams at night when I sleep in woman's sleepwear. Anyone wanna hear about them?

you should feel free to share them if you wish. I think as Karren pointed out interpretation is always a question. Personally i think these people who claim to interpret a dream are just full of bunk. Have a dream and enjoy it for what its worth.

Audrey34
05-31-2009, 06:54 PM
I love having dreams like that. One dream involved my having to walk through the corridors of an office building pushing a mail cart delivering envelopes to various departments and I'm dressed in a wig, blouse, skirt and heels the entire time. And the people I interacted with were very respectful and always called me Audrey when they greeted me. When I woke up I felt so happy I got dressed later that evening when I got home from work.
-Audrey

sometimes_miss
06-01-2009, 01:30 AM
I had one of those odd dreams when I was a kid, the kind where you sort of wonder if you are dreaming, or were dreaming. All I remember is in the dream, I woke up and was a girl, and wondered if my 'dream' of being a boy was a dream. I remember getting dressed, brushing my hair, having breakfast with my family, and walking to school in a dress, but after that everything is fuzzy. When I really woke up, for a little while I wasn't sure which was the dream and which was reality. I was ten years old at the time. It was the first time I was female in a dream, but not the last.

Carly D.
06-01-2009, 03:44 PM
She knows.. just joking.. what if she can tap into your dreams?? while she's asleep and you are sleeping she inadvertently is able to see your R.E.M. sleep?? far fetched I suppose.. actually that might be a way of bringing up the subject.. tell her you dreamed that she was making you dress like her because you think it is easy being a woman..

patricia 402
06-01-2009, 03:53 PM
i feel kinda funny ive been dressing for over fourty years and i can honestly say i dont think ive ever had adream involving dressing. (myy freinds are right i must be screwed up?):battingeyelashes:

Ellen James
06-01-2009, 04:42 PM
She knows.. just joking.. what if she can tap into your dreams?? while she's asleep and you are sleeping she inadvertently is able to see your R.E.M. sleep?? far fetched I suppose.. actually that might be a way of bringing up the subject.. tell her you dreamed that she was making you dress like her because you think it is easy being a woman..

Actually I thought if more likely that she was noticing things - perhaps not even realizing it - and it was being expressed in her dreams. On the other hand, perhaps its her way of raising the subject!

Nicole Erin
06-01-2009, 07:43 PM
I have had several over the years, but most of them were not good - in the bad dreams usually I am running around my old high school in a night gown, trying to dodge people as best I can :thumbsdn:

StephanieC
06-01-2009, 08:31 PM
Dreams? I'm asleep before my head hits the pillow (unless I have a cold or otherwise sick). I rarely am aware of having a dream and none of them is memorable.

Sorry, no help here.

anniez
06-01-2009, 09:27 PM
I have had two or three of them over the last two monthes
They were quite interesting for me. I would like to share one. Skipped if you aren't interested.:)
Here is one. In my dream, I woke up as a guy then I saw many
woman waving at me from a distance. I ran to them and then I realized that they are very beautiful ladies. Without saying anything, they put a bra and a panty on me followed by woman's t-shirt,short-shorts and high-heel,then they put make up on my face.After that they took me to public places and many guys were looking at us and some asked us for our phone numbers.
Then I woke up realizing that those girls went to my school. The following day I couldn't looked at them in the eyes when I met them in class