PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone gone out on a date dressed up?

AmySamantha
05-31-2009, 11:03 AM
Have you gone out on a date? A real date with a guy? Just curious... I would love to get dressed up and either go out with a GG or a man (maybe one day...)

AmySamantha

Sophia de la luz
05-31-2009, 11:35 AM
I've gone to movies with friends (male) and my wife dressed up. Nothing with strangers.

Joni Marie Cruz
05-31-2009, 12:01 PM
Gone out with my wife, but she makes me pay, so I don't consider it a date.<lol>

Hugs...Joni Marie

chastity-payne
05-31-2009, 12:14 PM
me and my cd mate went out together and picniced and a busy beach, in our town people are more torerant of a couple of girls kissing in public than they are about a man dolled up, it was a wonderful experience to be out with my "girlfriend"

joann07
05-31-2009, 12:30 PM
I've gone out with a male friend and former co-worker in New York City. He's straight and has a girlfriend. When we went out, we didn't treat it like it was a date or anything. We toured the city, had a nice dinner at a sushi restaurant, and then went to Little Italy to see the Festival of Lights.

He asked me a lot of questions about my crossdressing, but he had no problem with it.
He mentioned that I dress very nicely and that I blend in extremely well. So well that he would never think twice whether I was a GG if he passed me by on the city streets.
To hear that from a straight guy was a huge compliment. :)

Hugs!

vivianann
05-31-2009, 12:34 PM
I just went out on a date with a GG 2 nights ago, I was dressed enfemme, had a lot of fun, she enjoyed the experience of going out with a crossdresser.
We went out to a restaurant and had dinner, the waitress said to me, "you are the good kind of crossdresser". makes me wonder if she had bad experiences with some crossdressers, anyway she was very good to us, and I tipped her big.

Magickman
05-31-2009, 12:59 PM
I only date women.

But, yes, I have gone on lots of dates, when I was dressed. Even a few blind dates. If you could have seen the facial expressions of some of those blind dates...

On the whole, I find it quite amusing to be dressed for dates. Some of the women get quite jealous of my nails and boots. But it is all in good fun.

Dressed for dates. Why not?

kellylynn_31
05-31-2009, 01:10 PM
Only experience out was prior to moving to Florida, Met a fellow CD on line in Virginia. My SO and I met her at a local CD friendly bar for an evening of drinks.

Scary and exciting all at the same time.

Since retiring from the military and moving down here have had very little opportunity to dress let alone go out.

windycissy
05-31-2009, 01:14 PM
Yes, it all started with a crossdressing pal who was a good sport and took me out with him as the guy, it was thrilling to be the girl on a date and I've been hooked ever since...

5150 Girl
05-31-2009, 09:34 PM
Well,,, The day I hooked up with my curent SO, i was dressed if that counts.

nik12345
05-31-2009, 09:55 PM
"dudes" generally dont offer to take me out on a date as it involves forking over a few dollars, though they always offer to do other things with me. :daydreaming:

kellycan27
05-31-2009, 10:11 PM
I date guys.... casual or dressed to the nines.

Steffie-Lee
05-31-2009, 10:25 PM
I once had a steady boy friend. He was also a crossdresser. We would go out quite a lot, sometimes both dressed up, or just one of us. We would ask each other which one is the Gurl tonite. Dress up and then meet at his home or mine. We both passed quite well, then off we would go , to New York City, a show, a nightclub, dinner. Sometimes we would just stay home, I was a couple of years older than him, he passed away a few years back...:sad: I am still looking for someone....

shavedbaldbare
05-31-2009, 10:26 PM
Went out to a party with a gay friend, me dressed and made up. Then went out alone one night to a bar, and met a nice couple.

Colleen03
06-01-2009, 12:04 AM
I have never done that... though I'd love to go out en femme with a GG, a girls night out.

clive
06-01-2009, 12:09 AM
The last time I went out on any kind of a date (one-on-one, anyway) was when a few of my so-called 'friends' decided to play a prank on one of their friends. They told me he was into the whole intersex thing, and they hooked us up. He thought I was a 100% female. It all ended with a very awkward and embarrassing situation. Now I just stick to going out with groups of friends.

Jennifer Marie P.
06-01-2009, 07:10 AM
I went out with a co-worker dressed enfemme and couldnt belive that i was a crossdresser and we went to the movies and to dinner after that and had a good evening.

Megan70
06-01-2009, 07:17 AM
Ah all the time. I've been doing it with the same (gay) friend for several years now where we will go together as a presumed husband and wife( guess which one was which?) and we'd attend a philharmonic concert at our music hall. It was all very convincing, as i never played a wife before. We've know each other as best friends since our college days 40 years ago, when he was straight, and I and my wife think its a hoot. We have her blessing. Except no goodnight kiss, just a hug at the car and we go our own way. I kid him and tell him I'm going to make him straight.! lol

Miranda09
06-01-2009, 07:21 AM
Never been asked out on a date by a guy, but would like to go on a girls night out with some GG's. Not sure how I would react to having a guy ask me out.

Jennifer Marie P.
06-01-2009, 07:41 AM
Never been asked out on a date by a guy, but would like to go on a girls night out with some GG's. Not sure how I would react to having a guy ask me out.

Having a girls night out is fun and you should try it and if a guy asked you out just be yourself and act like a lady.

DianneRoberts
06-01-2009, 08:01 AM
I'd love to go out anywhere I wasn't known.

It would be so much fun.

But in this corner of nowhere, everybody knows my other 10%.
Actually, a lot of places, a lot of people know my other 10%.

But if I wasn't recognized, WHAT A BLAST that would be !!

I've GOT to find a job that requires some travel !

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

gender_blender
06-01-2009, 08:01 AM
Why wouldn't you? Otherwise you'd have to tell them at some point in the future.

I don't date guys; they're hairy and gross. I'm all about the bisexual biological chicks. I usually go out on dates attractively androgynous if not fully feminine, but then again I don't wear a wig and have long expensive acrylic nails, which are quite telling.

cindym5_04
06-01-2009, 08:11 AM
I've never gone out on a date with a guy dressed- then again, I've never gone on a date with a guy. I have gone out with my now-wife dressed and while we were dating. I had also gone out with ex-girlfriends (when I was dating them) dressed, as well as going out with some of my other friends randomly.

Jean Marie
06-01-2009, 10:13 AM
Over the years I have had several dates with guys while I was fully enfemme. However for the last couple of years have restricted myself to only going out with the same guy. Truth is most guys are not worth our time. When I am fully dressed I think of myself as a woman and expect any guy to fully treat and accept me as a woman whether in public or private. The guy I am now seeing lives far away so he is only in town about every 8 to 10 weeks.

Trip_rockcity
06-01-2009, 10:22 AM
not yet... but i have been thinking about it.. but my parents live in the same town as me.. and its a small town.. maybe next pay day..¿

CharleneT
06-01-2009, 11:19 AM
Sure ! I've been dressed up for dates many times, with both men and women.

Dita_B
06-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Oh yes, I've gone out a few times now with guys, but it has not yet lead to something more serious...

The guys want sex and I want romance and that doesn't match very well... yet. I know exactly what I want and make that clear right from the onset. I have a few guys that regretted their push for sex at the first date and that are now trying to convince me to go on a second date, but once I am turned off, it's over for me...

I also had some guys that said they wanted to date me, but didn't show or canceled at the last possible moment with some lame excuse...

I go out on a regular basis with my faithful CD girlfriend Kahlan, usually twice a week to go shopping and also on the weekend to go dancing... in a regular pub, with live music. We have made numerous GG friends in our travels and we usually find them back in the same places where we go out...

From time to time I also organize GNO's (Girls Night Out) for the members of my Yahoo group: Viatgirls (Vancouver Island Aspiring T Girls)... when we go for dinner in a local restaurant, go dancing afterward... and meet some cute guys sometimes...

:love:
Dita.

Marla16
06-01-2009, 12:08 PM
I have been out on a Date several times, I have a male friend that takes me out. We have played Husband and Wife many times Its so exciting and nothing makes me feel more Femme than being out with a Man and being treated like a Women. I have been Divorced for over a year and spend most of my free time as a women. it gets easier for me to pass everyday, My hair is slightly below my shoulders I,m 5'7 128# so I pass well, but being with a man in public is the best

tricia_uktv
06-01-2009, 03:31 PM
Yay, its great. It does take a long time to get ready though!

Alicia_lynn419
06-01-2009, 04:25 PM
I've had my GNOs with some GG friends, and I had a "movie date" with another GG friend once.. it was fun... but REAL that would be fun... I would love to know what its like for a guy to take me out and make me feel like a lady.... maybe someday...

luv2x-dress53959
06-01-2009, 07:42 PM
i have gone out to dinner with my fiancee...

Alice Torn
06-01-2009, 10:06 PM
Never done that. Almost met up with guys on Alt.com, but backed out, at the last minute, as, they all wanted sex. I would like to go out dressed, with a gg, or man, to a symphony or something, but, they will have to be willing to be with a cdlady 6"9" in heels! Would like to do it sometime.

Tracii G
06-01-2009, 10:30 PM
Yes I have been out on dates with guys and GG's dressed it was very good time.
I had a steady BF for a while and he let me dress up for a date a few times but really wasn't into the whole need to dress en femme thing.
I have had plenty of offers lately and one date from local guys I have met on Hot or Not.
One guy is very nice and the other is kind of an ass. The nice guy treated me fabulously and we had a great time.
Had a meeting with a forum member and took a short drive he was very nice as well.A great chatter so we had a good time.Hi ya David.

nancie
06-02-2009, 01:40 AM
id go out dressed in a second with a gg, just dont know how to find em!