PDA

View Full Version : Went out today

Katrina26cd
05-31-2009, 06:56 PM
I went out today.

Overall it was a success.

I went to a few stores didn't try anything on because I wasn't sure how that would go and what fitting room to use.

I went and got gas and got an Iced T from Mc Donalds as well

I need to get a diffrent wig mine is platinum blonde and it is too loud

I also need to do something with my eye brows they are way to much for a female and the wig amplifies the problem.

I wore sunglasses most of the time that helped.

I got as few double takes but nothing negative

I will do it again with thinning my brows and a better wig I think I will be mostly passable

I need to work on my voice as well

Kim_Bitzflick
05-31-2009, 07:45 PM
Being out in the sun is way better than the closet, isn't it.

congratulations.:thumbup:

Robyn68
05-31-2009, 08:21 PM
Congrats Katrina!

kristinacd55
05-31-2009, 08:25 PM
Sounds great Katrina, keep on doing it girl! :)

Joni Marie Cruz
05-31-2009, 08:28 PM
Right on, good for you, girl. The first few steps are always the hardest ones. One thing I can tell you for sure is you won't be able to get back in that closet again no matter what. It's dark, all those dust bunnies won't seem as friendly as they used to and you will just be tripping over all the shoes you're going to accumulate. You go, girl!

Hugs...Joni Mari

DianneRoberts
05-31-2009, 08:39 PM
That's great to hear that it went so well and in the daylight too !!!

I wish I was passable

Congratulations !

Miranda09
05-31-2009, 08:40 PM
Good girl Katrina. Keep it going and have fun. :)

Christina Horton
05-31-2009, 11:48 PM
ya what Joni said.... I hate the dam dust bunnys. You think there nice little bunnys but there brutes. They picked on me all the time. Fuffy did help me once in awhile but was to scared of hop-a-long. They beat me up all the time. No matter how many I killed there was allways ten more. Ya know how dust bunnys reproduce eh. Well I will never put myself through that hell again. The closet scares me but I have a way to deal with it. I keep no male chothes in there and that's keeps the DB's away.

You know the old saying( a closet for she keeps the DB's wee). Hope that helped Hun.

Sarah_new
06-01-2009, 02:51 AM
Well done Katrina

KimberlyJo
06-01-2009, 03:00 AM
Good for you! Congrats!!

Christina Horton
06-05-2009, 10:44 PM
Had a dust bunny bit me in the toe today so I could not go out , they ganged up on me. Dammm bunny's!!!!!!!!

linnea
06-05-2009, 11:30 PM
It sounds as if you need to keep going out. Good luck.

boardpuppy
06-06-2009, 08:04 AM
Hi Katrina,
Venturing out in the real world is such a great joy. After the first few times it becomes second nature and instill so much pleasure. Plan longer and longer outings in more public places and you will think, why was I always in the closet, this is so much fun and exciting to. Congrats on your outing and have fun.

Hugs,
Alice

"Mary"
06-06-2009, 09:10 AM
Good for you Katrina, Sounds a lot like my occasional outings. C.ongrats on this milestone(?).

Thanks for sharing

Katrina26cd
06-14-2009, 02:24 PM
I went out again I worked on the eyebrows a little they are kind of gender neutral now.

I also trimmed the hair on my arms so I could go sleeveless.

Today was awesome. I think I might actually pass. I didn't wear the sunglasses at all and I was treated like a woman. I didn't really get any funny looks or double takes so if people noticed they didn't care.

I went and bought a skirt at Ross. When I went to try it on. I kinda looked at the mens fiittng room getting ready to head towards it and the lady told me over here and pointed to the womans dressing room.:daydreaming:

It sucks right now because my truck is broken so I have to work on it instead of being katrina.

My wife is going to California in July for a few days I think I might live as Katrina for that time she is gone.