PDA

View Full Version : Comment from my daughter

Kim_Bitzflick
06-01-2009, 06:23 PM
The other day, I received an interesting comment from my 16 year old daughter. She said

"If you're going to shave your legs, at least get a tan."

She does NOT know that I crossdress, but I don't hide my painted toe nails & painted (clear) fingernails. I have been shaving my legs regularly since last summer.

But she still treats me like dad. Sometimes I wonder if she knows........

shesadvl
06-01-2009, 06:30 PM
The other day, I received an interesting comment from my 16 year old daughter. She said

She does NOT know that I crossdress, but I don't hide my painted toe nails & painted (clear) fingernails. I have been shaving my legs regularly since last summer.

But she still treats me like dad. Sometimes I wonder if she knows........

perhaps but then today its not uncommon for guyz to get leg, back and chest waxes,... my son in law has my daughters do this for him... not a vain thing but he runs as well and he also hates body hair...laffing... hates to see hes going bald so he shaves it all off...solves his probs lol... hairless.... is best:battingeyelashes:

but then go to a tanning clinic or get out in the summer sun with a good tanning lotion lol... or better still... ask her what would she recommend as a tan....either fake or clinic or real ...lol... theres yer open door for the last comment i made.....

if you want to feel where her mind set is... just talk on a subject and talk about transgenderism.... could be a way of finding out...:battingeyelashes: all the best and goodluck you maybe mildly surprised.....

Brenda456
06-01-2009, 06:34 PM
I don't know if she knows, but the advice isprobably good!

Jessica Who
06-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Sounds like you need to get a tan :)

Gabrielle Hermosa
06-01-2009, 06:56 PM
...But she still treats me like dad. Sometimes I wonder if she knows........

Do you believe there would be much harm in finding out?

Would you stop being "dad" if she knew more about you?

Would she stop loving you? I bet not. :)

Consider telling your daughter about who you are sometime. Allow her the opportunity to get to know all of you. Most of all, make sure she understands the realities of being a crossdresser and does not move forward in her life with only the negative myths and cliches in her mind. Best you teach her, and NOT our wonderful, hate-filled society.

Only you know what's best in your house. Just a thought. :)

anna kate
06-01-2009, 07:34 PM
I agree with Gabrielle, but on the lighter side, also beware of teen age girls and thier clothes "borrowing" habits.

Nicole Erin
06-01-2009, 07:37 PM
My experience is that people who have known me a while treat me no differently when they learn of my TG-ness. So your daughter will treat you the way she always has, altho there could be some girl-talk involved, and if so then one could say things improved :)

Now with the tan - I hate recommending tanning beds but I admit, I do it...

What? You are still sitting here reading this? Why are you not baking under those UV lights? Go on get some tannage going on...

Miranda09
06-01-2009, 07:38 PM
Do you believe there would be much harm in finding out?

Would you stop being "dad" if she knew more about you?

Would she stop loving you? I bet not. :)

Consider telling your daughter about who you are sometime. Allow her the opportunity to get to know all of you. Most of all, make sure she understands the realities of being a crossdresser and does not move forward in her life with only the negative myths and cliches in her mind. Best you teach her, and NOT our wonderful, hate-filled society.

Only you know what's best in your house. Just a thought. :)

Sounds like good advice to me. :)

serinalynn
06-01-2009, 08:13 PM
My daughter knows I CD and very often there is some girl talk :heehee:and exchange of ideas about what works with this and what works with that.

Dana Lane
06-01-2009, 08:27 PM
She sounds like a cool daughter. I just started shaving my legs and quickly realized I needed a tan. So you probably need a tan as well.

My legs turned from 'tan looking' to milky white. Tan looking because of the color of my hair but when I shaved that off I couldn't believe it. Nice and soft, though. :)

Sammy777
06-02-2009, 03:50 AM
I received an interesting comment from my 16 year old daughter.

She does NOT know that I crossdress, but I don't hide my painted toe nails & painted (clear) fingernails.

Sometimes I wonder if she knows........

Hmmmmmm,
Shaved legs, painted toe nails, clear fingernails.
Nice legs dad......... but they would look better tanned.

Hold on, let me call my bookie...... Yes it appears Vegas is laying odds on this.
5-3 Odds she knows something is up.
5-1 Odds she has an idea you like your fem side a lot more then most guys.

She sounds like an open and cool person. I think it may be time to crack the closet door open a bit and see what happens.

María José
06-02-2009, 03:56 AM
Your daughter is right, get a tan in your legs even in male mode!

linnea
06-02-2009, 07:35 AM
It's probably good advice. My shaved legs certainly look better tanned than not.

Dressing Jill
06-02-2009, 07:49 AM
She probably knows to some extent. I raised to daughters and they knew more than I did. The kids learn a lot more about these things than when I grow up. Of course I grow up in a farm town in Kansas. About 200 yrs behind.

Kim_Bitzflick
06-02-2009, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the insight girls.

I won't oficially tell my daughter until my wife agrees. So it may be a few years.

As for the tan legs, I agree with her. I'll get to work on it.

kobe
06-02-2009, 12:05 PM
make it a father daughter day and go tanning together.