PDA

View Full Version : If you could dress everyday?

emmicd
07-06-2005, 07:16 PM
If you could wear femme clothes every day of the week what outfits would you like to wear for each day of the week?

DanaJ
07-06-2005, 07:17 PM
Here's a question - what would YOU wear?

DanaJ

Julie
07-06-2005, 07:19 PM
Casual attire - cotton Ts, skirts or skorts or shorts and sandals. Pretty much what I wear most of the time.

emmicd
07-06-2005, 07:22 PM
If I could wear femme clothes every day of the week I would wear

on Mondays: Stylish dress with silky smooth panties and panty hose

on Tuesdays: Pretty navy blue skirt suit with matching blouse

on Wednesdays: Sexy black skirt with white blouse and black panties/pantyhose

on Thursdays: Pretty pink dress with stylish sweater and pink tights

on Fridays: Casual pant suit in tan or navy

on Saturday: Pair of Lizwear jeans with a blouse

on Sundays: Pretty summer sundress in bright colors and a sexy pink swimsuit for the beach

Emmi

Laurie Ann
07-06-2005, 07:29 PM
I would wear skirts with a pretty blouse or dresse and always stockings and heels

obsessedwithpantyhose
07-06-2005, 07:39 PM
well i am always in pantyhose 24/7 and NEVER with panties as u dont need panties with PANTYhose ,,,,and i would always be in short skirts with my heels and a nice silk blouse or a tanktop,,and my nails would also be painted nice sparkly colors,which they usualy r anyways :D :D

DanaJ
07-06-2005, 07:42 PM
well i am always in pantyhose 24/7

....and you live in Phoenix??? Temps in the 110's?? Wow, you are obsessed :D

DanaJ

JenniRose
07-06-2005, 07:59 PM
For work I would wear a dress or suit. On rare occassions a skirt and blouse might be acceptable, but always with heels and hosiery.

On the weekends I would wear more casual wear, shorts, skorts and skirts, with soft blouses and flats.

For special occassions, something frilly and soft.

...well maybe next year!

JenniRose

Olivia
07-06-2005, 09:09 PM
This summer, I have pretty much dressed everyday; or at least, outside of running errands, I've been dressed. I've worn shorts(mostly) and some capris. Girls, it's hot as hell in Texas and shorts and a simple, cotton tank or cap-sleeved tee, with sandals are really survival gear, lol. Olivia

Jenny Rose
07-06-2005, 10:12 PM
Like most GG's for whatever the activity. I'd be generally on the more dressed up end of the scale.

Clare
07-06-2005, 10:22 PM
Always wear matching bra/panty sets, pantyhose, and 2" shoes to match outer wear.

For work - I would wear a business skirt suits or business style dresses.

For midweek evenings - skirts and tops with a change of undies and shoes.

For weekends - lovely dresses of all types with sexy underwear.

Christine

Wendy me
07-06-2005, 10:29 PM
i do dress every day...mostly skirts pull over tops heelsand matching bra and pantys...
now i am starting to wear jeans as well.....just what ever i feel like somedays i can change up to 10 times....

RhondaLynn
07-06-2005, 10:58 PM
I've found that I have to find the right outfit to match my mood at the moment. Sometimes I destroy my closet searching for that ONE item that will make the outfit, the moment, the mood. Other times I change outfits a dozen times or more before finding the 'right feel'.
There are times that Rhonda is out for months on end - a 24/7/30+ feminine binge (when the guy goes to work, Rhonda has thigh-highs & panties on underneath his slacks). Then there are times when Rhonda is dormant for months. But usually, she's out at least once a week or so to express herself.
Uhh, back to the thread... Planning the week defeats the 'dress for the moment' drive that i have. If i had the option of choosing to wear any attire anytime anywhere (within reason, of course), I would most definitely choose short wrap skirts (silk, rayon, cotton, linen), thigh-highs (my obsession - Hanes Silk Reflections), and a tasteful blouse or top of similar fabric(s). And the appropriate lingerie underneath it all, of course! I'd have to slip into a shirtdress, wrapdress, or something of the sort occasionally too, but i'm mostly a skirt & hose, blouse & breast, lingerie kinda girl.
I've found though, that when I wear hose under my work clothes all day, although it's an absolute relief to come home, drop my slacks, wrap a skirt around my waist & relax for the evening, the entire 'moment' is lost since i've been wearing the hose all day. For me, it's the 'change in environment, in attitude, in sensations, in sexuality that is the source of my enjoyment of releasing Rhonda after a stressful day. Days upon days as Rhonda is comfortable, but begins to lack its state of 'total release & relaxation' after work.
Rhonda burst out of 60 days of silence over the holiday weekend, and she is still riding tall & strong in the saddle of her sexuality, inventorying & acquiring some new clothes, etc.

obsessedwithpantyhose
07-06-2005, 11:22 PM
....and you live in Phoenix??? Temps in the 110's?? Wow, you are obsessed :D

DanaJ
i find i am cooler while wearing pantyhose in the hi temps here :D

Darlene.
07-07-2005, 02:08 AM
I cross dress every day and wear what ever I feel like wearing. When one dresses every day (most days 24/7) it is not all that important. I sometimes wear the same thing for a few days in a row and every now and then treat myself to something really nice.

Darlene.

Elinor
07-07-2005, 04:08 AM
A skirt and blouse most days depends on whats going to happen that day job ect.
I would dress like any woman when at work or bar.
I would I not.

Jonien
07-07-2005, 08:17 AM
I do dress every day
but it's look in the closit and what jumps out then I may change and then I may change and then again I may change
Like this Morning it jeans and jumper then it was red dress then a lilac set and fianaly im in the Pink
come the week end it can take an hour or so to decide
I think I need to go shopping again

I used to be indicisive but now im not so shore

Tiffy
07-07-2005, 08:49 AM
I do dress everyday even if only for a few hours. And I do not think about what I am gonna wear on differnet day. I get up and when I am ready to dress I just wear what ever I feel like that day. I always go to bed dressed so I am still wearing that when I get up in the morning.

Kisses, April

ronni
07-07-2005, 08:54 AM
A skirt every day but a dress on Sundays

Sweet Jeanette
07-07-2005, 08:40 PM
I DO try to dress every day, after work, for the evening. ---I like a skirt, a light blouse, and always, some kind of hose, be it ankle hose, or knee,-or thigh-high. ---And always, 2 to 3 inch heels.---And ABSOLUTELY, nothing under the skirt!------I enjoy the freedom and the air.------Once in a while,-cutoffs and sandals with 2 inch heels. ;)

emmicd
07-10-2005, 07:59 PM
If I could dress every day I'd be happier!

Emmi

christy40
07-10-2005, 08:24 PM
If I could I would love to dress everyday, but have to be the man for the workday. At night that is a different story. My wife missy has taught me to dress in things I would have never found sexy before. I was always in to the typical short skirt and heels routine. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy the hose and heels. I have really enjoyed wearing capri pants lately with low heeled sandals. And nothing is as sexy these days as a tight pair of Calvins (jeans) . Since Missy and I are about the same size 8-10 I enjoy her stuff as well. I find that when we go out I don't attract so much attention in jeans. But I will have to say that showing those long leggs off in a perfect black dress and pumps is really exciting. Dress on girls.
Christin.

kymmieLorain
07-11-2005, 12:12 AM
It would depend on my mood, the temp, or what I was doing that day. Skirt and a nice blouse, or a pants suit, maybe a nice business suit( pinstriped skirt, white blouse and a matching jacket, and of couse matching garter, stockings, panties, and a bra)

Kymmie

Adele
07-11-2005, 10:24 AM
I would love to dress every day but don't get the chance!!!

I'd have to change jobs though cause building sites don't see many girls. Plus it's hard to grow my nails niceley.

Oh well..........

Angela Burke
07-12-2005, 04:58 PM
skirt and blouse weekdays

something special (a red dress) saturday