PDA

View Full Version : Going out for the 1st time!.. I just need a boost from you girls..

Trip_rockcity
06-02-2009, 08:45 AM
In Short.. Iv been dressing on n off for years.. been to drag parties, fetish balls etc all dolled up etc...

But now iv met this really cool chick and she loves this side of me.. so im getting to that point were i read how easy it is for most people here to go out dressed up.. so i think.. hey if they can.. i can..

So think i might start with the local shops..

BUT.. bit nervous.. Need an boost from you girls..

Christina Horton
06-02-2009, 09:06 AM
good for you Hun. When you go out we will require pic's of your outing. Remember less is more when it comes to makeup an the outfit you put on. Don't over do it. Addatude is also key. When you go out make the people know you belong there. Don't look like I scared deer looking for a predator. Walk with your head high push your breast out , don't over swish your walk and , most importent of all have fun.

Oh when your done and have your pics , put your best one for your avatar. So we can see the real you. Hugs and good luck. :hugs::love:

Ps. Is the (Cool chick) going with you , and if so is she going to help you with your makeup and outfit selections? If so you will be on :c9:

Kathi Lake
06-02-2009, 09:17 AM
You can do it! At first, you will indeed be nervous. That nervousness will give way to excitement. After your first few times, you'll find that you will grow bolder and go more places - do more things. It all starts with that first step out the door. Once again, you can do it. Yes, you'll think that the sound of your heels on the way out the door is so loud that every neighbor, police officer and family member will come running to see, but you'll be fine. Trust me. I've done it so much that I almost "forget" that I'm dressed up. I'll be at a stoplight, pull down the rearview mirror to touch up my lip gloss and I'll suddenly remember, "Oh my God, I'm dressed as a woman." It's surreal how normal it feels, after awhile.

Do it. You'll have fun. I Promise. :)

Kathi

Tiffany Tuesday
06-02-2009, 09:24 AM
In Short.. Iv been dressing on n off for years.. been to drag parties, fetish balls etc all dolled up etc...

But now iv met this really cool chick and she loves this side of me.. so im getting to that point were i read how easy it is for most people here to go out dressed up.. so i think.. hey if they can.. i can..

So think i might start with the local shops..

BUT.. bit nervous.. Need an boost from you girls..

Hi Trip,
okay babe, this is our one shot at life and wearing female clothes is not wrong or a sin. Be relaxed and cool and those around you, in shops etc will respond likewise. For all they know you might be a pre-op transitioning, a drag act, an avant garde metromale or the truth, which is you are someone with enough balls and pizzaz to be themself and to be different from the sheep!

You are the artist, your body the canvass and your clothes the paint! Please go buy some pretty things, wear them work your magic and make the world a more beautiful place.

Mwhaa mwhaa
Tiff x

Deb The Brunette
06-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Hi Trip,
You are the artist, your body the canvass and your clothes the paint! Please go buy some pretty things, wear them work your magic and make the world a more beautiful place.

Awww.... I think that was such a nice thing to say Tiff xxxxxxx

Angie G
06-02-2009, 09:34 AM
Shopping is the best fun you can have with your clothes on hun. Go for it girl.:hugs:
Angie

Sally2005
06-02-2009, 10:14 AM
You found a really cool girl who loves that side of you? Enlist her help and get out there. Doing it yourself is great, but if you have a willing partner, even better and she can give you the push out the door (because she will tell you its not a big deal she does it every day!) ...post some pictures if you want a biased feedback on how you pass or not... :D

Bobbi Em
06-02-2009, 08:43 PM
Others have mentioned that first step out the door. Oh yeah! And then later, as you're standing on the sidewalk in broad daylight(with no "I'm just goin' to a party" excuse), and you look down and see your legs?

Oh girl-O-boy I'm wearing a skirt...In PUBLIC!!!

Go for it Babe!

Bobbi

Miranda09
06-02-2009, 08:49 PM
You can do it Trip. Especially since you've met a very special girl to support you. Take a deep breath, put one foot out the door, and head out. :)

MJ
06-02-2009, 09:06 PM
money is money they will take it. just go have fun and don't look nervous while looking a dead give away.

Jessica Who
06-02-2009, 09:18 PM
<Townie from waterboy voice>YOU CAN DO IT!!!</Townie> ;)

Trip_rockcity
06-03-2009, 07:21 AM
..Wow.. some really cool ways to think about it.. im loving the "im an artist approach".. thank you all so much.. iv made up my mind.. so pics comeing here soon i belive!