PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone been caught by your SO while dressed?

AmySamantha
06-02-2009, 08:47 AM
What happened? I am always terrified of being caught by my wife while dressed in her clothes,

TJ Tresa
06-02-2009, 08:52 AM
My wife catches me just about evey day. As a matter of fact she borrowed a top from this morning to go to the hospital and sit with a friend. I teased about wearing her husbands clothes to visit someone, and asked if she got any compliments on the top what was going say, "thanks I borrowed it form my husband." she said she would tell them, " I borrowed from Tresa." My wife loves having a husband and a girlfriend all in one. It works well for us.

anna kate
06-02-2009, 09:02 AM
Wife never saw me until after I came out to her. If you are affraid of her catching you in her clothes, go buy some of your own. You could also tell her what's happening, she might be supportive or at least tollerant. If you tell her, be ready for a rough ride for a while. If she is anything like my wife, things will smooth out over time. Think on it, if the sides were reversed, what would you like to see happen?

Angie G
06-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Before I came out to her it almost happend a few times. But I was always quick enough.:hugs:
Angie

chrystie
06-02-2009, 09:09 AM
I guess that I have it pretty good,all things considered.My wife was more in favor of me getting implants than I was and now she helps me buy all my clothes.I haven't worn
"traditional" male clothing in over three years.I just love short skirts and pantyhose and heels.

Tiffany Tuesday
06-02-2009, 09:16 AM
What happened? I am always terrified of being caught by my wife while dressed in her clothes,

Hi Amy,

the worst was when i chained myself into my old baby high chair wearing my big sisters prom dress .. and er threw the keys out the window:) Oh blush city when dad came home early! Nothing since could ever match that embarrassment!

My wife, when i had one, used to buy me girlie clothes. Great, until my then so called tranvestism was used against me in the divorce:(

Jilmac
06-02-2009, 10:19 AM
My wife was very disaproving of my dressing and was convinced it would turn me gay, and yes she did catch me several times. She gave me an extreme guilt complex each time she caught me, but nevertheless she stayed with me until she passed away in 2007. My new SO knows I dress and is very supportive but has no desire to see me as Jill. At least there's no more guilt.:love:

Rachaelb64
06-02-2009, 10:34 AM
Yep, my wife caught me thats why she divorced me. Now she my ex-wife and she'll never know how she liberated me :)

Jan Michell Collins
06-02-2009, 11:34 AM
I got coutht by my wife !!!!!!!! She came home early and I was wearing sexy lingerie and chatting with someone on the puter !!!!!!!!!! though it was realy bad at first I think she's ok with it ( My alter ego Jan) but she realy hasn't said any thing or ask any questions I wish she would open up to me so we can talk. I wish we could go shopping for lingerie together!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JulieC
06-02-2009, 12:18 PM
My wife knows and is supportive. Before knowing, she never caught me since our lives were not really intertwined. Plus, as they became intertwined I purged, out of concern that I wanted to tell her on my own terms when I was ready. A month or so later, I did. Shouldn't have purged, even then. Last time I ever did, and it will forever be the last time.

My wife DID 'catch' me recently. We have two kids in the house at home. So, dressing time is often limited to after they go to bed. They are not as quiet as my wife, so I try to keep an ear perked for little feet padding around, etc. after they go to bed if I'm dressed.

One recent evening, after they'd gone to bed, I got dressed up en femme. I was down in the office working away on some left over wor, and my wife walked into the room. She was very quiet coming in, but not intentionally. I was deep in thought in my work and hadn't heard her come in, and my brain was tuned into kid noises...not noises my spouse typically makes.

She said something to me and I about flew through the ceiling!

My wife never does this intentionally, but takes great delight in seeing it happen, as I startle all too easily. There I am in dress, hose, heels, with 100% pure adrenaline for blood flying off the chair like it's an ejection seat.

Jenniferca
06-02-2009, 01:23 PM
Been caught many times by my EX-wife. As someone else said, the divorce liberated me. Now I tell any prospective SO before the relationship goes too far.

If my current plan works (someday), I'll meet her as Jennifer and go on from there. It's just not fair to get in a loving relationship and maybe get married with a secret that big.

Jennifer

Dusk
06-02-2009, 01:51 PM
My partner knows. She's very supportive and crossdresses herself. We're lucky in that respect to both have someone understanding and supportive.

shaunamac
06-02-2009, 02:03 PM
I think that if you carry on wearing her clothes she's going to notice 'things'
like smell and not put back the same, It's fun and better to get your own.
She'll find out anyway sooner or later so plan for it!!!

Gabrielle Hermosa
06-02-2009, 05:31 PM

Before I came out to my wife, I was caught once, and semi-caught another time (left a miniskirt out and she found it).

When she found the miniskirt I accidentally left out, I got grilled pretty bad. She was mad at me and I dodged having to explain myself, but her anger didn't last more than that evening.

The time I was caught trying on one of her dresses was rather embarrassing for me, but nothing bad came of it. She actually laughed to have caught me and I just laughed with her (and wiped my forehead - whew!).

I should probably mention that long before I ever came out to my wife, she had requested I dress in women's clothes for her on occasion (she had a fascination with it, but only from time to time). She therefore took my trying on her dress as a playful thing, rather than something shocking or bad.

RylieCD
06-02-2009, 09:16 PM
There were a couple of times that I was almost caught, fortunatly the 2 sec change worked, the raccing heart as I greated her wasnt so convincing. Also wearing her clothes starts another issue aside from your dressing, not only does she find out out about this side of you that you have kept (lied) about, you have also violated her personal space by wearing her clothes. I know that some guys may find it acceptable when their wives grab a shirt or something from their side of the closet, unfortunatly "stupid society" doesnt work that way yet. Best bet it be up front and honest, get you own cloths and discuss where the lines shall be drawn, she may want to participate or it may be on a dont want to know about it. but at least you were open with her. Give her the opprotunity to be a part of your life, you did exchange vows (sorry started to rant)

Desiree2bababe
06-03-2009, 08:55 AM
Of course, many many times. She calls the normal "sissy" names, insults, etc. Teases me about my not so hidden desire to be with men. Yada, yada, yada..........

StacyCD
06-03-2009, 09:41 AM
My SO knows and is tolerant. However, I am not sure that she will ever see me dressed (other than in panties). There is a big difference between tolerant and supportive.

JulieC
06-03-2009, 12:22 PM
There is a big difference between tolerant and supportive.

There's a huge difference. But, there's an even bigger difference between tolerant and intolerant. Count your blessings :)

becca687
06-03-2009, 12:53 PM
mine knows but said nothing, but she found my panties and they were not on me, i wear different size. so get your own would be a first.

Jaclyn NM
06-03-2009, 04:01 PM
My wife knows that I dress, and while she's not comfortable seeing me dress, I usually do it when she's not around. But I have my own clothes, and don't wear hers (they'd be way too small anyway). If she does come home unexpectedly, it's no big deal, I just change to accomodate her and life goes on. I hope that someday, she'll be more comfortable seeing me dressed, but until then, I'm okay with her at least knowing, since I want to always be totally honest with her.

Jaydee
06-03-2009, 04:50 PM
I have not been caught, but I had a very close call a little over a year ago. I doing taxes enfemme. My wife was doing some voluteer work that she does every Friday. She always calls before she leaves, normally around 4PM. This gives me about an hour to change back into drab.
On this day, around 2PM, I heard noise at the front door, like someone was trying to get in. I ran to the kitchen, where I could see the door, and saw my wife coming in the door. I ran up stairs (in heels) and quickly changed in the master bathroom, dumped the clothes in the closet and met her coming down the hall. My heart didn't slow down for quite a while.
She had lost her cellphone, and was upset so came home early.

Jaydee

JaytoJillian
06-03-2009, 07:05 PM
Totally busted before in MY clothes, but I'd never wear her stuff-- even if we had the same tastes, it would still be a matter of respecting someone elses' things.

reginaNJ1
06-04-2009, 07:23 PM
I was never caught so to speak. she did buy my first things, now I buy my own, Anytime she has seen me it wasnt that I tried to hide it.I was being very open about it

partime
06-06-2009, 12:19 PM
My wife has this short blue jean looking skirt and she had gone to the store. Well, after like 15 mins of her being gone I got a little excited and went and put it on. I ended up finding a black silk top she has but before that I put on a bra. I went into the master bathroom and when you open the door from the garage there is a hallway.. and when you walk out of the bathoom, you're pretty much in the line of site.. I didn't even hear the door open.. She opens the door and there I am walking out of the bathroom totally dressed up.. luckly she wasn't really paying attention, more of looking down as she walked in.. I jumped into the closet and got totally underessed as fast as I can.. throwing her clothes under a gym bag knowing she was going to change and might see the clothes in the hamper or laying around. I just got my shorts back on and walked out and started helping her. That was too close.. but exciting at the same time.. I often wonder what she would have done..

kristinacd55
06-06-2009, 01:02 PM
I used to be terrified b4 I she found out. Now when I'm dressed I just call down to her that I have to change. What a difference!! :heehee:

Karren H
06-06-2009, 01:13 PM
Nope. Never... Though I was out working in Ohio enfemme when she found out I crossdressed... And she called me on the cell... Lucky those things aren't picture phones! Lol.