PDA

View Full Version : Chased Again

Persephone
06-02-2009, 03:43 PM
Just came back from the Drs. office. Wearing a pink top, misses' jeans, and chunky 3" heels. Had my hair in a pony tail and my purse slung over my shoulder, but no makeup (not even a touch of lipstick), no bra, no forms.

After the Drs. routine I headed for the restroom, got into the corridor and turned left past the Women's Room. The only things further down that hall are a restricted access surgery center door and the Men's Room. Heading past the Women's Room I was frantically hailed, "Ma'm! Ma'm!" by a female staffer who was convinced I was heading for the wrong restroom.

Should I turn around, thank her, and head into the Women's Room?

Sarah...
06-02-2009, 03:53 PM
If you're a woman then of course.

Sarah...

Miranda09
06-02-2009, 04:41 PM
Head for that restroom!!!!!

Jilmac
06-02-2009, 04:42 PM
If it had been me I would have answered that staffer in the sweetest feminine voice I could muster and said "oh sorry, my mistake, thanks for directing me to the proper restroom". Then I would have headed for the ladies room, done my business and left. :heehee:

linnea
06-02-2009, 04:49 PM
I'd go to the women's restroom in the first place; in this case, definitely.

Lorileah
06-02-2009, 04:49 PM
I would have said "I have a surgery to perform dammit!!!"

Miranda-E
06-02-2009, 05:46 PM
After the Drs. routine I headed for the restroom, got into the corridor and turned left past the Women's Room. The only things further down that hall are a restricted access surgery center door and the Men's Room. Heading past the Women's Room I was frantically hailed, "Ma'm! Ma'm!" by a female staffer who was convinced I was heading for the wrong restroom.

Should I turn around, thank her, and head into the Women's Room?

I'd have headed that way in the first place. It's much less complicated.

Carin
06-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Many times I am out in a mixed blend of expression, a truly transgendered state. I am being neither masculine or feminine. Even if the law required that we use the bathroom that matched our expression, I would still not be sure which one to use. Leaving all practicalities aside, there is no right answer. In this case Persephone, maybe the universe was pointing you in a particular direction.

Unfair title BTW, but got my attention LOL.

Sally2005
06-02-2009, 10:55 PM
Once at the doctor's office for my duagher, I asked for the key to the toilet. I took the female key and entered with my young daughter. After the nurse tried to (quite boldly) tell me that I should have taken her to the mens room. I just laughed and said, 'it wasn't me who had to go, I was just there for moral support'. Dedicated washrooms...what a stupid idea! Especially the single stall one like we used.

Teri Jean
06-05-2009, 05:31 AM
When on a bike trip with my late wife we had stopped for a break and stop at ther restrooms. She had her hair cut shorter than normal and was wearing jeans, a jacket, and boots and when she tried to enter the women's restroom she was stopped by a older gentleman. She looked him in the eye and said she knew what she was doing and he appoligized. Use the restroom for the gender you are projecting. Anybody can make a mistake.

Keli

cindym5_04
06-05-2009, 07:36 AM
I think it goes into a gray area when it's a bathroom that has multiple toilets. In cases where it's a "single use" bathroom, we'll say, I don't think it matters too much. I've taken my wife in the men's (when the women's been occupied) and she's taken me in the women's- in drab- when the men's room has been occupied. Either way, just be careful.

Christina Horton
06-05-2009, 12:09 PM
I don't look fem in drab mode so that's never happened to me in drab and has not happened to me fem, yet:heehee:. When I dress up and go out I wear dresses or skirt top combo , so there is no doubt what bathroom I should use. :doh:

That does not mean that they don't know I am a man dress as a girl but they never have said anything. I still get a little nervous when I use the ladies room . Mainly cuz of all the bad experience some of you girls have shared with us.

Plus I hate you girls whom don't even have to try to pass and get looks when you try to use the men's room. Just kidding I don't hate you just the green eyed monster of jealousy here.

May all your shopping day be full of great finds and lots of fun. HUGGS. :hugs: