PDA

View Full Version : Some Days are just Good!

Aloha_Dana
07-06-2005, 08:39 PM
And today is one of them. For the few who know me, I outed myself to my wife earlier this year. We've been slowly working on the CD thing. To my benefit, a TG made the switch to FT F (SRS) at her work a few weeks back. I suggested she read the book that was recommended to me, My Husband Betty, as it touches on some of the hard core stuff in the back (she's reading it straight through). Anyway, more and more each week she reads.

Then VS had their semi-annual sale and I expressed my desire to pick up a few things and we jointly placed an order :) The package arrived yesterday. Today I'm home doing what I love the most, being totally casual in my new Padang skirt from Rip Curl and a bikini top and my new VS intimates! I'm cleaning up after our Independance Day party (lots of outside stuff) and just hanging out at home. Happy as can be!

Then, as I have been interested in getting a makeover, I placed a call to a small out-of-the-way salon just down the street. Spoke to the owner and Bingo, scored a cold-call direct hit. As we spoke more, and she was super nice, we talked about what I am interested and when I mentioned a wig, she said she and her husband (who does the hair) don't have that much experience w/wigs and she referred me to another salon a few blocks away. Both places do MtF transformations. Both can be discrete, as they have reassured me.

I know my blonde wig (Aka Goldie Lox) is too much, so I placed an order for three more. Hopefully they'll be more appropriate for me. I expect them to arrive any day now! OMG, it's coming together!!!

Aloha Ladies,
Dana

Aloha_Dana
07-06-2005, 10:03 PM
K. I'm getting real stoked here. I have my consultation set for tomorrow morning. I'm meeting w/a guy, probably gay. I'd prefer a F, but that is OK. They do about 6-8 transformations/mo. Of the very few TGs and CDs I've met here, no one has offered up a salon that does transformations. Tough world we live in. Anyway, it seems they do a lot of the TVs. I'm getting excited!

I'm sure the consultation will be rudamentary (sp?), but I need to wait for my other wigs to come in too. He said he can cut, style and/or/possibly color wigs. As far as I'm concerned, he can do whatever he wants to w/Goldie.

More later.

Dana

DonnaT
07-06-2005, 10:16 PM
Sounds nice Dana. We will, of course, want to see pictures! :D

uknowhoo
07-06-2005, 10:33 PM
Soo exciting! Good 4 u.

One little thing though...
I think my invitation to yer July 4 celebration must've gotten lost in the mail!

Tristen Cox
07-06-2005, 11:11 PM
Finally aye:) Since that first e-mail until now has been quite a while, so I'm happy you finally got that sorted. Yay! Don't forget pictures;)

Take care

DanaJ
07-07-2005, 04:50 AM
Way to go Dana!!! We will have to chat soon, got some tips for ya ;)

DanaJ