PDA

View Full Version : If they only knew

Firegirl
06-02-2009, 08:53 PM
I'm a firefighter and I have been underdressing for awhile now. Boy talk about exciting. I have put two fires out in the last week all the while wearing some really nice pink boy shorts.

Thats Hot!:heehee:

MJ
06-02-2009, 09:02 PM
god forbid you have an incident and have to go to hospital and get your cloths cut off ...what would the guys at the station think :straightface:
now thats one hell of a fire you can't put out :heehee:

jazmine
06-02-2009, 09:11 PM
god forbid you have an incident and have to go to hospital and get your cloths cut off ...what would the guys at the station think :straightface:

Ahhhh Snap!

LOL!

Firegirl
06-02-2009, 09:13 PM
That would not be so hot. lol

:o

still pretty exciting though.

Jessica Who
06-02-2009, 09:15 PM
Like they say: "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the panties" --- oh wait :doh:

boardpuppy
06-02-2009, 09:31 PM
That is so cool but if not careful, you will get burnt, it always happens.

Hugs,
Alice

anna kate
06-02-2009, 09:48 PM
I've been a volunteer firefighter for over 40 years. Have worked many fires under dressed (bra and panties) in my time. They won't let me go inside anymore, because of my age, but I still drive engines and brush trucks. There's still a need for us old timers, especially in the day time. Wife says someday I'm gonna get caught. I say sooo! what they gonna do, fire me.

faithricd
06-02-2009, 10:08 PM
I'm a firefighter too, but I do not have the courage to under dress at work like you. I actually think there are a lot of firefighters that crossdress, more than anyone would think. I wonder if it is to balance all the masculinity that is ever so present at the fire house.

faith

Jan Michell Collins
06-02-2009, 10:18 PM
Well I was wondering when this would come up being a FF/EMT also I know what ya'll are saying !! And to all who are in the brotherhood I say thanks for your service !!!!!!!!!

ftm,rtf,ebgh Those who are fools know!!!

Michelle 2774
06-02-2009, 10:39 PM
That is really a nice story, and although I underdress too, I don't fight fires!

I am an accountant who works in a very business casual environment. It is alwalys interesting to me to wear my shoes with my thigh highs or a pair of pantyhose! It certainly makes my day feel better!

Lori Robins
06-03-2009, 02:08 AM
I am a firefighter too, Best job in the world, 25 years so far and 3 as a volunteer in NZ. And I have worn all sorts to work, even garter belts and stocking when it was cold!!! It always gives me a bit of a thrill when I think about what I am wearing and what they would think lol! Perhaps we should start a firefighters CD club or an emergency services cd club!!!

sandie johnson
06-03-2009, 04:54 AM
I will not be able to let an other fire truck go racing by me now without thinking..I wonder which of those cute firefighters is wearing panties.

Rachaelb64
06-03-2009, 05:32 AM
Well working for the ambulance service here in blighty, I don't underdress, just in case............ mind you the ambulance service does seem to attact the weird and wonderful to its doors, being from glory boys to TSs they are all here :)

Selene EV
06-03-2009, 08:18 AM
I've been a firefighter for over 20 years and have been wearing panties for about 15 years of that. In the beginning it was a little scary but now its just normal. I have gone to the emergency room a couple of times but the pants didn't have to come off. I think the doctor saw the waist band of my panties the first time when he raised my shirt to listen to my lungs. He didn't say anything but when I left the exam room it seemed like all the nurse's were looking at me. I suppose wearing panties under my uniform is a little risky since the firehouse would probably not be the most accepting place for our life style. I guess if I ever get found out it will be time to retire.

Samantha Kelsey
06-03-2009, 08:46 AM
Im a retired fire fighter with 20+yrs service. But I have to be honest and admit that I never underdressed while on a shout. We had a lot of hazardous substances in our area. Just imagine the decontamination area if I'd stripped down to bra and panties.

I did once go to a house fire whilst dressed as a nurse though but it was from a new years eve fancy dress party and all the crew were in fancy dress. When we got there a guy told me I wasn't required as no one was injured and I thought I looked terrible.

MissConstrued
06-03-2009, 02:39 PM
I know what I'd do if word got out -- make everyone else show their underwear. If there's a dozen guys in your firehouse, odds are pretty good there's another pair of panties in the room. :D

miss-x
06-03-2009, 02:57 PM
Ok I'v been in the fire rescue service for 32 yrs and I have worn my pantys and bras and panty hose alot to the station and on alarms most of those years and it just normal to me now.

Firegirl
06-03-2009, 08:29 PM
I am a little suprised there are so many of us here.

stay safe brothers
everyone goes home

ftm ptb

Jan Michell Collins
06-03-2009, 09:00 PM
I think we need our own thread LOL

gretchen2
06-03-2009, 09:21 PM
My dad was a firefighter for 37yr. and when I was a kid I got to spend the night a few times. I never really felt right staying there but it was fun. I do have a question though. All the guys slept basically in the same room, and they all showered together in one big shower room with absolutely no privacy. So my question would be this, how do you get around the privacy issue when going to bed and taking a shower after a fire?

anna kate
06-03-2009, 09:36 PM
Gretchen, Don't know how volunteer fire departments work in Colorado, but here in rural New York, we respond from our homes. Rarely do we stay at the station, unless there is an emergency situation (bad storm etc.). I would have a problem dressing under the conditions you describe.

BekiJ
06-03-2009, 09:44 PM
There was a medical TV show, I think Seattle Grace, or maybe the spin off set in California, where a firefighter underdressed, and the bra and panties melted into the skin.

So, wear cotton!

Hugs
BekiJ

gretchen2
06-03-2009, 09:47 PM
Yea I guess that is a no brainer. I forgot about the volunteer departments. I was watching Gender Vision one night and the girls interviewed a full time firefighter who did transition to female, but it was extremely difficult for her and still is to this day, because she is still in the department.

Berta82
06-03-2009, 09:55 PM
I am also a firefighter/paramedic with 20 years on the job. I give credit to all those who underdress while working. I could never do it. Being on the dive team, I find myself stripping down almost anywhere to get into my dive gear. If it gets out it would be a non stop chop busting for the rest of my life in the fire service. Anyway, its good to see alot of other brothers, or should I say sisters here. Please be safe.
Berta

Teri Jean
06-04-2009, 06:53 AM
Well there you go, the next time a truck goes by I will be thinking, I bet that FF looks hot in a mini and lace top thigh highs. LOL Well at least he will not get a rash from sliding down the pole. Do they pole dance when not fighting fires? LOL seriously though thank you all for your service and dedication.

Keli

fireandlace
06-04-2009, 08:49 AM
Hi... Another firefighter. I have been dressing since 10 or 11 and been a firefighter since I was 18. The first couple of years as a volunteer and the last 24 as a career firefighter. I have never considered underdressing and I stay deep in the closet because I believe the result of being found out would be devestating to my career.

For the most part the two worlds don't mix with me although I will say I do get envious when I see some of our female firefighters in the their Class A uniform skirt and heels.

Selene EV
06-06-2009, 09:21 AM
My dad was a firefighter for 37yr. and when I was a kid I got to spend the night a few times. I never really felt right staying there but it was fun. I do have a question though. All the guys slept basically in the same room, and they all showered together in one big shower room with absolutely no privacy. So my question would be this, how do you get around the privacy issue when going to bed and taking a shower after a fire?

At this point in my career I'm an officer so I have my own office and bathroom. It makes things much easier. Before that it was a little more difficult. Quite a few guys sleep with most of their clothes on so they can get out faster. I never showered in my panties so the shower room wasn't a problem. The locker room could be a little tricky. I would just wait for a quiet moment and then move real fast. Where there's a will there's a way.

Joni Marie Cruz
06-06-2009, 09:32 AM
Just be careful when you're taking off your turnouts, hon.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Firegirl
06-06-2009, 11:05 AM
I'm a volunteer so the sleeping thing isn't a problem. I had been underdressing at work and got a few calls in after work on those days. I often wonder if anyone else in our firehouse wore panties. I'll probably never know.

Kate Lynn
06-06-2009, 11:43 AM

Cool underwear brother,where can I buy some?

Jan Michell Collins
06-21-2009, 02:37 PM
I don't think I could underdress in my turn out gear to woried about getting cought !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jilmac
06-21-2009, 11:39 PM
If the female fire fighters can wear panties, I see no reason why you can't :D.

catriona36
06-22-2009, 07:41 AM
I'm ex rfs (rural fire service) volunteer.
one of the girls in our unit would spot check us to make sure we didnt have anything under our unifor that would melt to our skin in a hot situation.

She did have nice hands and would slide them into our overalls or down the band of our trousers to check and make sure we played by the rules..

didnt bother me cos at the time i wasnt into this "hobby" lol
oh and wasnt just the guys she checked too...
if we wore and she found anything other than cotton we had to free ball for the rest of the day or go inactive for the day..

and i only just found all our avatars come up in google too :|
sooo glad ya cant see my face lol

Jan Michell Collins
06-22-2009, 07:51 AM
My only question is did she look good LOL

karynspanties
06-22-2009, 08:28 AM
Sounds like your......playing with fire!!!