PDA

View Full Version : Ever play tennis in drag?

KateSpade83
06-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Ever play tennis in drag? Not me... but I don't have a crossdressing partner in crime too! I got 3 tennis skirts and 1 complete tennis outfit [all thrift store].

Haven't played tennis either since maybe 1995... Been a long time since I swung that racket, but my 1992 Prince composite racket is still good. Modern tennis rackets got that nanotechnology now though...

Shelly Preston
06-03-2009, 02:42 AM
I have not played tennis in drag but it might be fun to try it :)

Robertacd
06-03-2009, 08:16 AM
Oh you are so lucky, tennis outfits are so cute specially the "all in one" types with the built in sports bra and skort.

linnea
06-03-2009, 12:32 PM
I like the tennis skirts, but I don't play tennis.

cindym5_04
06-03-2009, 01:57 PM
ummm yeah...I'm WAY too competitive for that...

ChristineRenee
06-03-2009, 02:08 PM
While I do play tennis and I do have a pretty cute girly outfit for it, I've never worn it out in public.

PaulaSF
06-04-2009, 07:21 PM
Certainly concur with the comments from Cindy's wife, re. it being hotter & sweatier! Really stresses one's sport's bra, as those ole silicone forms seem to take on a life of their own, "fighting" gravity!!

Those new nana racquets are great (took one look at the wimpy head of my '70s vintage T2000, and off to Big 5, for a steal on last year's models...)

I, too, am a sucker for tennis dresses. The "norm" is for matching shorts, with ball pockets; or can also wear "bike shorts" under, and tuck the balls under the hem of each leg. Separates more common, but not a surprise that a t-gal would prefer dresses on the court, as well as out on the town...

For storefront shopping, I've had good luck at Sport's Authority (tho this particular Adidas dress was from Golfsmith/Tennis World, but have seen it on the web, too).

www.tenniswearhouse.com is a good online source, esp. if trying to emulate the cool looks we're now seeing worn at the French Open.

Can alway just be a cute poser, at the nearby coffe joint, stylin' while sipping one's iced coffee :battingeyelashes:

A great pursuit for us MILFy "women of a certain age"...

cheers,
Paula

5150 Girl
06-05-2009, 01:40 AM
Ya-all can play tennis,,, I'll be the cheerleader

Cami desiree
06-05-2009, 02:00 PM
and it was interesting. Of course my game stunk cause all I kept thinking about was what I was wearing and I was totally distracted. I kept wondering if my playing partner could notice anything as I had on a teddy with a breast enhancer, thong and pantyhose. I would recommend it.

sissystephanie
06-05-2009, 07:11 PM
I am not a tennis player, but I do have several femme tennis oufits, both skirts and skorts plus matching tops. I wear them out in public often, just walking in my neighborhood or going to the mall. Love the looks I get, since with no wig and no makeup I am definitely a man!:)