PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me?

shybutterfly
07-06-2005, 09:32 PM
I am only 17 years old and I am a crossdresser. I am comfortable wearing girls clothes underneath but have not yet worked up the courage to go out in public with them on the outside. My mom knows but we don't ever talk about it. it is a big part of my life, I can't remember the last time I wore men's underwear. I am just an average guy. I like to do all the stuff regular guiys like to do exept I'm a crossdresser. Can anyone help me or give me advice to overcome my fears? Thanks!

{NOTE: This member has been banned until they are of legal age to participate on this site}

JoAnnDallas
07-06-2005, 10:06 PM
Your in the right place. Read many of the post and I think they will answer a lot or most of your questions. BTW, welcome aboard

Paula Rae
07-06-2005, 10:07 PM
No

I live in California, you are only 17 years old and considered a minor. I would probably be arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

DonnaT
07-06-2005, 10:09 PM
Sorry Shy, this site is for those 18 years old and over.

Another site I (and several others here) am on, and where you will get advice is at:

http://crossdressers-forum.com/forums

You need to be over 13 to register. You might have to wait for admin confirmation to get on, so make sure you have a valid email address.

Marianne
07-06-2005, 10:21 PM
I am only 17 years old and I am a crossdresser. I am comfortable wearing girls clothes underneath but have not yet worked up the courage to go out in public with them on the outside. My mom knows but we don't ever talk about it. it is a big part of my life, I can't remember the last time I wore men's underwear. I am just an average guy. I like to do all the stuff regular guiys like to do exept I'm a crossdresser. Can anyone help me or give me advice to overcome my fears? Thanks!

Your Mom is your best friend. Always remember that. Talk to her, be honest with her, and LISTEN to her.

At the same time, try to be honest with her, she cannot help you if you lie or hide things from her.

There is plenty of advice both here and with the links in the 'sticky' posts here.

Be honest and open with Mom, and above all, never, ever, lie to her.

At 17, you are NOT able to handle everything you will find on the internet. You need an adult to help you deal with that (and YES, that *does* include here).

You especially need a trustworthy adult to help you deal with this aspect of yourself. The only truly trustworthy one is Mom.

The internet is a dangerous place, a place that you simply are NOT equipped to deal with. You aren't equipped experience wise, emotionally wise or mentally wise. Even without the internet, learning all this 'stuff' about yourself is best dealt with by talking to Mom.

There should be some 'sticky' links up above somewhere for transgendered teenagers to refer to, if you can't find them, please ask. But remember, "here be dragons".