PDA

View Full Version : as being a crosserdresser

lori m crawford
06-03-2009, 04:45 PM
i was wornding as dressing as a gg girl do from say 12-40 in girls or later womens things how menny of us have went throw the things with things like clothes doing what you not wont like a bra girdle slip hels stockings wigs makeup all that they put up with i wood like to hear the stories good or bad even gg women

Missy
06-03-2009, 04:48 PM
ok i am not sure what you are asking i do not understand short messageing except lol omg

Mirani
06-03-2009, 04:50 PM
I'm sorry but I dont understand your post .... can you explain.

oh and the "even gg women" . . . sounds demeaning even if you didnt mean to be.

regards

Super Amanda
06-03-2009, 04:51 PM
ok i am not sure what you are asking i do not understand short messageing except lol omg

:iagree:

susan fuller
06-03-2009, 05:01 PM
Reread you post and you might find it hard to understand just what you are trying to ask. This is sent as a possible way to help you clear up your questions.

Christina Horton
06-03-2009, 05:06 PM
Sentence fragment Sentence fragment.

What are you asking . Please re-state your query.

Phyliss
06-03-2009, 05:45 PM
i was wornding as dressing as a gg girl do from say 12-40 in girls or later womens things how menny of us have went throw the things with things like clothes doing what you not wont like a bra girdle slip hels stockings wigs makeup all that they put up with i wood like to hear the stories good or bad even gg women

I'll take a "run" at this.

"I was wondering, from 12 to 40 dressing as a girl, or later, wearing women's things, how many of us have gone through the problems of clothes NOT doing what you want, like a bra, girdle, slip, heels, stockings, wigs, makeup, and all they put up with."

I guess the question is "How many of us have had problems with clothing, or makeup just not "working" much like women have the same problem on a regular basis.

Seems I have some sort of problem everytime I dress. From noting that the skirt I sooo wanted to wear has a stain on it that I haven't yet taken care of, to the powder compac running out at the wrong time, to breaking my favorite lippy. General problems that any other lady faces at least twice or more a month.

Break a nail, cause a ladder in your nylons, happens all the time, to everyone.

It isn't a matter of IF you're gonna have a problem, it's WHEN you do, what'll you do to correct it and keep going.

Keely
06-03-2009, 06:40 PM
Phyliss, were you in the movie Airport? You are a great translator.

KandisTX
06-03-2009, 06:57 PM

Actually, it was "AIRPLANE", and I don't think Barbara Billingsley was a crossdresser ;) ~grin~

Kandis:love::rose2: (Who also cannot understand the OP on this thread)

JaytoJillian
06-03-2009, 07:00 PM

Not hatin' on the OP, but that was FUNNY!

kellycan27
06-03-2009, 09:12 PM
I'm sorry but I dont understand your post .... can you explain.

oh and the "even gg women" . . . sounds demeaning even if you didnt mean to be.

regards

I think the OP was saying that GG's are welcome to answer. That was probably the easiest part to understand.

gretchen2
06-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Well put Phyliss. That was a little difficult, and you translated with the best of them. I would have to say that you will make it work Lori.

sissystephanie
06-03-2009, 09:40 PM
:doh: What is being asked here?

jennCD
06-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Um,... huh?

:eek:
jenn

Crysten
06-03-2009, 10:39 PM
My answer is....er, yes, definitely, whatever you said.

Crysten

PS. SOMEONE failed English class. Repeatedly.

Crysten
06-03-2009, 10:41 PM
To add some meaning to this thread, yesterday bras six the outside panties and a dog barked nylons to the seven. If you see my point.

Crysten

lori m crawford
06-03-2009, 10:42 PM
yes that was what i was asking about things that girls from growing up to now have you had went throw the things they did

Crysten
06-03-2009, 10:44 PM
**Passes out cold**

lori m crawford
06-03-2009, 10:54 PM
some times wen i post i try to not say what i am geting at be cose i dont to kit off hear for saying some thing rong win i say some thing on hear maby you need to read to read be tren the lines i dont wont to make oney body mad

Christinedreamer
06-03-2009, 10:56 PM
I know you believe you understand what you thought I said, but what you heard is not what I meant.

Crysten
06-03-2009, 11:15 PM
Vos es non valde perspicuus.

There!! Cleared that up.

Crysten

Miranda-E
06-03-2009, 11:17 PM
Are you posting with a voice-to-text or a direct substitution style translating program?

kellycan27
06-04-2009, 04:00 PM
**Passes out cold**

Very nice! Must be awesome to be perfect!

kellycan27
06-04-2009, 04:14 PM
my answer is....er, yes, definitely, whatever you said.

Crysten

ps. Someone failed english class. Repeatedly.

did you know that there are rules regarding respect and tolerance of other members?

gretchen2
06-04-2009, 04:27 PM
Good call Kelly, I know I am not perfect and I make my share of mistakes.

Greymancd
06-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Lori , I haven't really dressed enough to know much other than learning to know which clothes to buy to suit me and learning to apply make-up. I guess hsaving too but it is more a choice for me to know what hair to keep and what I can get away with shaving. I hope that helps answer your question and thanks to Phyliss for explaining it. I also appreciate your comments Kelly. We desire acceptance as crossdressers there should be acceptance and patience for those who cannot communicate as clearly as the mainstream.

trisha59
06-04-2009, 05:03 PM
I believe that I have seen lori on other sites and she does have, shall we say, trouble seeing the right letters, but if you are patient and really read what she is saying they are really good posts.

Lisa Golightly
06-04-2009, 05:09 PM
There seems to be far too much intolerance around these parts lately!!! Behave yourselves!

To answer Lori... I think it took quite a while to work out the mechanics of a lot of the clothes I was adopting, and then I had the problem of a long back so everything was too short...

Hormones have made a better fit of most things, but the long back can still be an issue... especially for studio corsets where I often find the suspenders are too short :)

Shikyo
06-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Seriously. Do you guys have nothing better to do than pick on someone who might have dyslexia and big trouble writing because of that.

Me being still rather young and never really was shaped like a guy physically. For it has been the other way around, I had trouble finding fitting male cloth, but when the day came and I had accepted what I was I also found out that the feminine cloths fit my body a lot better. With the intake of hormones has made it even better.

I do still have trouble putting makeup as I just have no idea how to do it and I don't really like it. Deep in my mind I wish I would know how to do it, but currently I just do not have the knowledge to do it nicely.

Sammy777
06-04-2009, 05:42 PM
I was wondering when dressing as a gg from say 12-40 yrs old. How many of you have went through the things like clothes doing what you not wont like a bra girdle slip hels stockings wigs makeup all that they put up with i wood like to hear the stories good or bad even gg women

Hello Lori
I think Phyliss already did a rather nice job of better relating what it is you are asking. So I will not bother with that part.

Also - allow me to apologize for all the Rhoads Scholars of English here on the forum that have nothing better to do but pick apart people for every little grammatic fopar that happens.

Now to answer your question.
Yes most of us will at one point or another have a problem with the proper fit of some clothing. It happens to the best of us and sometimes there is just not much you can do about it.
Some days everything just seems to work. Other days Murphy's law just will not leave you alone.

I am sure that plenty of the GG's here have had their share of bad hair, make-up and clothes days as well. No one is perfect.

Vos es non valde perspicuus.
There!! Cleared that up.
Crysten

Parece que vocĂȘ tem o problema

**Passes out cold**

должна быть водочка

My answer is....er, yes, definitely, whatever you said. Crysten
PS. SOMEONE failed English class. Repeatedly.

首先寻求瞭解然后被瞭解

and finally: 私はあなたの言語および人の技術が欠けていることを考える

lori m crawford
06-04-2009, 05:46 PM
but some times my head goes faster then my finger i am not good at spelling an i can not tipe eather but i trysome tines i think i shood just quit an just read what you girls say an stay out of it i am 57 school back then were i am from did not have what they do now i went to work at 12 so school was not a opts so if you can read some of it it is ok things wer a whol lot differnt in they 50-60 then now

an o bay the way being a crossdress didnt help eather

Shikyo
06-04-2009, 05:55 PM
and finally: 私はあなたの言語および人の技術が欠けていることを考える

*笑っている*サマンザちゃんは酷い。彼は君の言葉全然分かりませんから、だげど言っていた事は多分事実と 思います。

Di
06-04-2009, 06:05 PM
Lori, No worrys we are glad you are here.:hugs:
I still to this day have bad hair days or get an outfit that I think will look fantastic but it doesn't on me:sad:

Lisa Golightly
06-04-2009, 06:06 PM
but some times my head goes faster then my finger i am not good at spelling an i can not tipe eather but i trysome tines i think i shood just quit an just read what you girls say an stay out of it i am 57 school back then were i am from did not have what they do now i went to work at 12 so school was not a opts so if you can read some of it it is ok things wer a whol lot differnt in they 50-60 then now

You carry on typing and writing... The more you do the better you'll get :)

The day you stop contributing is the day we've failed you as a community Lori.

Lisa x

Tamara Croft
06-04-2009, 06:10 PM
You know, I've been pulled up on using the word bullshit, yet here in this thread, are some of the nastiest things I've ever read and yes, I can still see them. You think using a swear word is bad, then a load of you slam someone for how they spell... shame on you. Not cool at all!

And as the majority of you have spoiled this thread, I have undone the horrible posts to show people just what you are like and now I'm locking it. Lori, please accept our apologies and start a new thread and ignore the ignoramuses on this board that have nothing better to to than pick on grammar and spelling :rolleyes: