PDA

View Full Version : Thank you crossdressers.com!

Jessica Who
06-03-2009, 10:16 PM
Hi All

I just wanted to write a post thanking the creators, moderators and the members of this forum. Since I have joined, I have grown in leaps and bounds in being happy and well-adjusted as a crossdresser.

While I do have a supportive wife, I do not care to bombard her with this part of my world all the time. As such, it is immeasurably beneficial to have such a great community here to turn to.

I have made some friends here so far and I look forward to more and more conversations, insight, questions, friends and advice.

:Peace: Peace :Peace:,

Jessica

Miranda09
06-03-2009, 10:17 PM
I second that Jessica. The creators of this forum have done a terrific job here, as well as the input from all the members.

Kathi Lake
06-04-2009, 12:13 AM
I third that! It may not be in Robert's Rules of Order, but I'll do it anyway. :)

Kathi

Kendra08
06-04-2009, 12:51 AM
This really is an amazing site. I've only been a member since New Years Eve '08 but I feel I have grown and done so much in a short period of time. I came out to my friends and went out in public for the first time (and many times since) and came to accept that I am who I am. The support is great, the tips are great and all of you have made this possible. Thank you, Kendra

Christina Horton
06-04-2009, 12:53 AM
I fifth that . Thank you to all the girls and the mods.

lesley jay
06-04-2009, 12:55 AM
i agree with the comments that all of the ladies have made.i am a new member but have been reading articles on the site for several weeks and i am amazed at how much i have learnt already,it may sound strange but i feel as though i have known some of u girls 4 years,its amazing how quickly u get to know peoples names and photos.to the facilitators amongst many good things that u do well done on keeping the site clean,i opened several other sites and was horrified with what i saw.have a great day girls.

Hope
06-04-2009, 02:09 AM
I third that! It may not be in Robert's Rules of Order, but I'll do it anyway. :)

Correct.

We have a motion, it has received a second. Is there any further discussion? If not, all in favor of the motion say Ay...

Lori Robins
06-04-2009, 03:41 AM
It is the best resource for gurls on the web by a long way, plus there are lots and lots of lovely girls here!!!

josephine69
06-04-2009, 03:47 AM
would like to add my vote this is an amazing site and all of you on it are so great and supportive oops am gushing so will leave it at that.

Fantastic people.

sandie johnson
06-04-2009, 04:51 AM
Yes a big thank you to crossdressers.com.I just joined the site this week I fell like an alien who has just landed on my home planet. People here are so supportive .You are not aloneā€¦and having so much fun to!:)

Jan W
06-04-2009, 04:53 AM
What a lovely thing to post Jessica.

I agree!

Jan

TSchapes
06-04-2009, 06:30 AM
And "Arg" and all those other pirate expressions. :heehee:

I agree. We haven't expressed this enough on here. I've been here for over a year. And if I hadn't found this place, and all the wonderful girls here, I would've ended up in the nut-house.

I've learned to be more accepting of myself and others. I've learned some great makeup tips (Thanks Karren, Dana and Darla, and I know I'm leaving others, out forgive me!). And I would have never heard of the wonderful conferences like SCC if it weren't for this site! And because of that, I got to meet a lot of the wonderful girls here from this site. :hugs:

So my thanks goes out to all the mods (and yes, you too Tamara!:D). It's a tough, thankless job, and you guys do a great job!!!

Love, Tracy :love:

DaphneGrey
06-04-2009, 07:23 AM
Thank you all so much!

il.dso
06-04-2009, 08:08 AM
I also wish to offer my gratitude.
Crossdressing is a powerful and substantial part of my life.
Many highs and a few too many lows.
It's been incredibly helpful to have this forum.

MJ
06-04-2009, 08:13 AM
this is the best second home i ever found with great people too :love:

Berta82
06-04-2009, 08:24 AM
A BIG THANK YOU from me too. Its great being part of a group of lovely and caring people.

KarenSusan
06-04-2009, 08:28 AM
...And also a THANK YOU from me.

kelliboots
06-04-2009, 09:47 AM
thank you for this great outlet and pertinent information.:thumbsup:

Dressing Jill
06-04-2009, 09:54 AM
Thank you all

I cried for a month everytime I came to this forum. I'm starting to cry again.

SweetCaroline
06-04-2009, 10:54 AM
Agreed. Thank you all. Count me among those who's lifes might not be the same today if not for CD.com and awesome friends I've made here.:hugs:

DianneRoberts
06-04-2009, 10:59 AM
Thank you all so much for a safe place for me.
Really missed it most of yesterday, side tracked big time, but that's another story.

Thanks to all again for this safe place,

Jacquilynne
06-04-2009, 07:59 PM
I'll put my vote in as well. . .

This site has done a great deal for me as well. . .All you girls are so sweet and supportive and I really enjoy all the comments and well wishes I've received from many on here :)

So many have been a help in my difficult situation and for that I am deeply gracious and appreciative :)

I have met sooooooo many wonderful girlfriends on here it just makes me tear up with joy whenever I think of all you sweet novias :)

We are all sisters that have a familiar bond in our struggles and trials and having this forum as a sound board for us to get things off our chest is . . . invaluable.

(((hugs))) to all you sweet novias <3

anonymousinmaryland
06-05-2009, 09:18 AM
Respect, kindness, and dignity all over the place. What more could anyone ask? Anonymous in Maryland

Girly Sara
06-05-2009, 01:35 PM
I'm very grateful for this resource and thank you to all the Mods and girls on here for being such a great bunch of people.

Sara xxx

Daenna Paz
06-05-2009, 03:21 PM
Don't know what I can add.............this site has made me a better person - (on so many levels).

Thank you all.

Tomara
06-05-2009, 03:44 PM
Hi Everyone
I agree with all of the above posts and will also say Thank You to all who make this site possible !
Tomara

Brooke Ashley
07-13-2009, 09:04 PM
totally agree, thanks to everyone that had a help in creating this site. its has made me feel better about myself and my CD passion

Samantha Girl
07-13-2009, 09:48 PM
I agree totally Jessica! :) I've only been here a week, but i feel very welcomed and supported. Being here is definitely opened me up to all my girly possibilities! :battingeyelashes:

Thank You CrossDressers.com and all the lovely girls that inhabit it's forums! ;)

BreenaDion
07-13-2009, 09:49 PM
Thank you Crossdressers.com Thank you god !!!

love Bree :love:

Tasha McIntyre
07-13-2009, 09:57 PM
Yeah, finding this place was like someone turned on the lights. A safe house to learn a lot, have your say and make great friends.

I'd be in the loony bin with Tracy Schapes, and I daresay a few others if I hadn't stumbled in this direction.

Cheers

Tash :)

Teri Jean
07-13-2009, 11:03 PM
I have to say this post should be chronicaled in a special section as the most resounding thank you we can give those behind the scenes. Thank you is not even enough. Thanks anyway.

Teri

AlannahNorth
07-13-2009, 11:14 PM
I think all I can do here is add to some deserved praise, already well expressed and with feeling. This has added another dimension to my life - people I can TALK to! I agree, it's great, and I'll simply say 'Thank You'.

CD Susan
07-14-2009, 12:18 AM
[QUOTE=Jessica Who;1744553]Hi All

I just wanted to write a post thanking the creators, moderators and the members of this forum. Since I have joined, I have grown in leaps and bounds in being happy and well-adjusted as a crossdresser.

I agree with this 100% Jessica. This website literaly changed my life 15 months ago. I went from being depressed and lonely to being the happiest I have ever been. I owe it all to the wonderful people who run this website and all the fantastic members who are part of it.

Marcy_in_hose
07-14-2009, 02:18 AM
I have only been around this site for about a week now but if I didn't have this website to work a lot of things out about myself I would probably think I am some crazy freak that has to hide my "sick" urges.

I now know better! I know that this is a gift and crossdressers.com is helping me open the wrapping paper and try this gift on right...:)

JulieP
07-14-2009, 06:37 AM
i've only been here for a very short time and have learned so much. this is one very large family and i am so happy and proud to be a part of it.

:bighug:
Julie

Deborah Jane
07-14-2009, 07:17 AM
A big Thank you from me too :)

I even met my wife to be on here :love:

Veronica Nicole
07-14-2009, 07:22 AM
Thank you Crossdressers.com

tanya-uk
07-14-2009, 08:09 AM
I have only been here a short time, but already my confidence in myself is growing daily...... and I've found a friend :) A big thanks to everyone.
xxx

Angie G
07-14-2009, 08:55 AM
I'm with ypu Jessica. I would also like to thank everyone for keeping this form going.:hugs:
Angie

Fondew2004
07-14-2009, 09:09 AM
The "supportive - and in your case - spouse" is so important.

My spouse not only was not supportive, she was dead set against. Then....she went "born again"....and the situation deteriorated.

How would you like to live with a person who repeatedly told you that you were a sinner; that you were going to go to hell; but that they still "loved" you but hated your sinning!!

Talk about being patronized!

Sheeeeeeesh!

Bethany38
07-14-2009, 09:18 AM
This place is a constant in my life. I may not be the most active here, nor all that chatty. This is probably due to me being an introvert.:)... All my life until coming here I thought I was of key so to speak. I knew my Grandfather was a crossdresser, but whenever anyone spoke of this it was with shame. So I always thought something was wrong with me. After joining here I have come to love this side of me. SOOO along with everyone else I say Thank You to Crossdressers.com and to all the great ladies I have met here. On a side note, I do not know what has happened to me this year. Besides getting let go from a job of seven years, I no longer give a hoot what anyone thinks of me. I cannot wait to find my camera so I can post a real pic. I have worn shorts all summer and have had shaved legs this whole time. Not one person has said a word to me about it either. My wife has painted my toe nails, and I show them proudly. I am finally becoming free.

Thank you, all of you.
Bethany Ann Stratford