PDA

View Full Version : thank you to those understanding and supportive wives

lesley jay
06-04-2009, 02:57 AM
its only my second day on the site and i have been thinking about what my first thread would be,i failed to mention in my introduction yesterday that i had been forcing myself not to cross dress for the last few years,however it has got to a stage over the last few weeks that i cannot fight it anymore and so started buying clothes and dressing again behind my wifes back.i decided to tell her this morning that i have started to dress again and that i was not going to hide it,i expected her to be disapointed with me for reverting to dressing again.i was so wrong,see was so supportive and made it clear that i am going to always be a crossdresser and that we both just have to live with it,she made it clear that she is going nowhere and will be supportive.i will be being very honest with her and making sure i dont overstep the line to harm her.so i would like to say a big thank u to all of the wives/girlfreinds out there who are supportive of their husbands who are cd's u to are truly special ladies.

Sheila
06-04-2009, 03:51 AM
Thanks lesley, acknowledgment of our supportive partners is always nice whether it is us GG's getting it or our SO CDER's.

Good luck and much fun is wished on your journey tog:hugs:

Christina Horton
06-04-2009, 04:06 AM
I am single and have no Girl friend now and have not even had a date for 8 years . But I am very happy for you and I hope to hear your first trip out of the closet. If you need to be inspired just look at all of us girls whom have written all about our first times and you should get charged and jump right into high gear and have fun.

So I will also say thank you to all the supportive wife's girl friends and boy friends out there. Good on you all. Huggs to you all.:hugs::hugs::hugs::love::love::love:

Annie D
06-04-2009, 04:22 AM
That's good news! She obviously loves you and realizes that your CD'ing is just one part of who you are. You are right to limit yourself within mutual set boundaries. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Sandra
06-04-2009, 07:12 AM
Thankyou :)

That is good news :)

How about seeing if she'd like to join the rest of the SO's here?

Megan70
06-04-2009, 07:27 AM
You are SO welcome. Thatts what this forum is for. sharing, listening, supporting and caring. I am glad it has been of some help tp you. Sometime things DO turn out for the better much to your surprise.Just don't abuse her support and the privledge.You'll lose it if if gets carried away and you ignore her.
Blessing and Love to our South African Sister

Megan