PDA

View Full Version : a funny thing happened

crossdrezzer1
06-04-2009, 04:10 AM
I was walking down the street and seen a lady with a 4 year old boy looking in at a wedding shop at dresses,,,he said to her can I have one and she said you will have to ask your mommy and then she looked at me and smiled about it,,I smiled back and thought,,,well theres another cd in the making...

Annie D
06-04-2009, 04:17 AM
I always say, "You can't start too young to appreciate the finer things in life."

Christina Horton
06-04-2009, 04:18 AM
Well I guess the women was not his mommy. But lets hope Mommy will get him his first dress sooner then never.LOL.

RachelDenise
06-04-2009, 04:19 AM
A young man who knows what he wants. I love it!

JulieC
06-04-2009, 01:41 PM
There's a five year old boy of my acquaintance who does not shy away from purses, girly bikes, playing with girls shoes, etc. His mother is very understanding and supportive. I strongly suspect he is a CD. I'd love to be able to reach out to the mother and provide some insight into what may be going on her boy's brain, but don't want to out myself either.

Jessica Who
06-04-2009, 01:50 PM
Hopefully his mommy handles it well, I still remember asking my Mom if I could dress up as a girl when I was like 5 :)

DonnaT
06-04-2009, 02:02 PM
There's a five year old boy of my acquaintance who does not shy away from purses, girly bikes, playing with girls shoes, etc. His mother is very understanding and supportive. I strongly suspect he is a CD. I'd love to be able to reach out to the mother and provide some insight into what may be going on her boy's brain, but don't want to out myself either.
She sounds like she's aware, but if not, you could print out the brochure at http://www.childrensnational.org/files/PDF/DepartmentsandPrograms/Neuroscience/Psychiatry/GenderVariantOutreachProgram/GVParentBrochure.pdf and mail it to her.

JulieC
06-04-2009, 02:15 PM
She sounds like she's aware, but if not, you could print out the brochure at http://www.childrensnational.org/files/PDF/DepartmentsandPrograms/Neuroscience/Psychiatry/GenderVariantOutreachProgram/GVParentBrochure.pdf and mail it to her.

Wow! Awesome brochure! Wish my mom had that when I was growing up...

Lorileah
06-04-2009, 02:23 PM
This could have been a huge learning possibility

Everyone KNOWS you get a prom dress before you get a wedding dress:battingeyelashes: