PDA

View Full Version : Out shopping

megan163
07-07-2005, 01:13 AM
Hi girls, I'm new to this forum, but definitely not new to CD'n. I am 42 and have been dressing off and on since about age 11. I don't know why but lately the desire has grown stronger and I am way more adventurous than ever. I last went out to a meeting out of town and after took the opportunity to get dressed and hit the stores. I first went to a couple thrift stores with absolutely no problems or looks from the other shoppers. That built up my confidence to go to a nearby major mall. I was wearing a one piece dress and heals. Nothing to crazy for a gal my age. Still I felt self-conscious on making my entrance. I strolled nervously through the aisles by the cosmetics. I was greeted by a wonderful sales clerk who made me feel so welcome. She asked me to sit and started trying foundations on me. She asked if I wanted to try eye shadows but by this time my inner chicken came out and I felt it was time to go. So I thanked her and bought some fragrances. I felt so exhilirated and scared at the same time. Am I going too far? I am totally hooked. There is no comparison to this thrill. Dressing alone at home seems so boring now.

emmicd
07-07-2005, 02:06 AM
For most of us going out en femme seems more like a dream than a reality. If you have the good looks and the confidence and a love for femme clothing than go for it! You only live once and you may as be happy!

I'd like to venture out but at this juncture only go out in an androgynous look but will try to experiment and test the waters. It obviously is harder when you're married with children.

Well Good Luck and also welcome to this forum!

You will have fun, meet a lot of nice girls and learn a lot!

Emmi

Cindy K
07-07-2005, 02:17 AM
Well done Megan, sounds like you had a lovely day.
Going too far!!!!! NO just leading the way.