PDA

View Full Version : "WHY" would you want to help us ?????

JoAnne Wheeler
06-04-2009, 01:16 PM
I do not know exactly where to put this thread, but it probably will get more attention if I put it here, but this question has been eating at me for a long time. Also, it was brought to a head after I read and reviewed the pictures in a thread that was started by TxKimberly in the Loved Ones Section wherein Kimberly asked the GGs to post their pictures. After I looked at those wonderful and beautiful pictures of the GGs that started and now moderate this Forum, I have to ask this question ---> "WHY" would you wonderful GGs ever start a website for us CD girls ?

I cannot believe that you GGs who moderate this website actually try to help us - after years of hiding, shame, secrecy, not understanding what we are, knowing how hard it is for us to "come out", why would you want to help me ?

I have been a CD for 55 years and other than you all, and the girls who frequent this forum, no one ever tryed to help me with this - I know how much this Forum has helped me and comforted me and educated me and encouraged me, but "why" would you want to do it ?

All my life, I felt that I was abnormal for wanting and needing to dress up in female clothing and expressing my feminine side. I felt alone with no one to talk with about this.

You have helped me and a lot of girls like me - But "why" ?

Your kindness and concern just overwhelms me - I really don't know how to express the love that I have for all of you for reaching out to me and all the rest of us - I love you all, but I cannot understand "why" you would help us like you do.

You all are super beyond words - I will never find the words to tell you how much you all mean to me and the girls - I just cannot believe that you would loving reach out to us - we sure have needed it and I suspect that all of my sisters would join me in saying "Thank you".

JoAnne Wheeler

Tamara Croft
06-04-2009, 09:17 PM
Hi Joanne, I feel the need to just set the record straight about 'who' actually started the forum. The site was created by Admin (he's the big boss), and he has a tech team that also help do the upgrading etc etc. There were no GG staff when I first joined, infact there was no GG forum... until I joined ;) Anyhow, to cut a long story short, I was made staff here in January 2005, I'd joined the year before, by September 2005, I was made an administrator. But GG's didn't create this forum, some GG's just help run it, including me :) I hope that clears things up.

About your question 'why'... why? because we can :D and we care, and we have Transgendered partners/husbands etc... ask us why we stay lol.... because we're crazy :D

Di
06-04-2009, 09:22 PM
About your question 'why'... why? because we can :D and we care, and we have Transgendered partners/husbands etc... ask us why we stay lol.... because we're crazy :D

Yes that about covers it esp the crazy part ! :o
Plus we have made brill friends:hugs:

erica12b
06-04-2009, 10:18 PM
Just thank them, and pray the world will fallow.
I for one am so grateful they are here, I will never be able to repay there kindness and help (thank you)

linnea
06-04-2009, 10:44 PM
I'm sure that many others feel a tremendous gratitude for those who have started and developed this forum/site. It has been an amazing revelation and inspiration to me to be a part of the community. Thank you.

Alana65
06-04-2009, 11:03 PM
I don't question why the GG's are here.......I'm just extremely happy that they ARE here, and continue to stay. I don't know where I would be today, if I didn't have the love and support from all of the fantastic people here. My thanks to you all. :hugs: :thumbsup:

Sandra
06-05-2009, 05:25 AM
because we can :D and we care, and we have Transgendered partners/husbands etc... ask us why we stay lol.... because we're crazy :D

Yep that's about it....and of course if we didn't stay then who would be here to keep you all in place :p

boardpuppy
06-05-2009, 06:58 AM
I beleive your post and avatar go hand in hand, Sandra. I too, would like to say "thank you" to all the GG's for providing insight and help when needed.

Hugs,
Alice

Nicki B
06-05-2009, 07:13 AM
I cannot believe that you GGs who moderate this website actually try to help us - after years of hiding, shame, secrecy, not understanding what we are, knowing how hard it is for us to "come out", why would you want to help me ?

You really don't like yourself very much, JoAnne, do you? :sad:

Helping other people and caring when they are unhappy and hurt is what makes the world go round.. It's part of the definition of 'humanity', surely?

Anna the Dub
06-05-2009, 07:29 AM
I know why you want to help us, because you are all lovely.

FionaO
06-05-2009, 07:32 AM
I think asking the question almost answers it. GG's and men are different. Without generalising too much, I believe that genetic females have a natural caring, nurturing disposition wheras males have a much more competitive attitude.
Helping others comes naturally to GG's and finding that quality within yourself will go a long way in your transition to being a natural woman.

FionaO

P.S. except when it comes to bargain hunting at sales then its "get out of my way, B**CH"

sissystephanie
06-05-2009, 07:03 PM
Yep that's about it....and of course if we didn't stay then who would be here to keep you all in place :p

Thanks, Sandra, Tamara, DI, and all the rest of you lovely GG's for your caring attitudes. When my darling supportive wife passed away in 2005, you real ladies with your advice, along with many CD's, unknowingly helped me get through the depression I was in.

So again thanks for being there for us, even if we do drive you crazy!!:heehee:

:hugs::hugs: