PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Panties

Jerigirl
07-07-2005, 08:37 AM
I was just wondering, what are your very favorite panties to wear? I have lots of pretty panties, but my favorites are a pair of really lacey, feminine, pink sissy panties. They're like tennis panties, and they're so pretty! I love wearing them under cute short, skirts. Also, how many pairs of panties do you own? I must be up to about 50 pairs by now, and I wear them every day under my boy, drab clothes.

Kisses,
Jerigirl

ronni
07-07-2005, 08:46 AM
I just love my ruffled lace pink satin sissy panties!
Of course I also love my plain pink satin panties,
and my black ones with the pink lace ruffles!

obsessedwithpantyhose
07-07-2005, 08:57 AM
i wear PANTYhose 24/7 so i have no need for those gross and discusting things

Krystal Lee
07-07-2005, 09:13 AM
My favorite panties are briefs, granny panties. Of those Olga is top of the line but Vanity Fair, Shadowline,Warners,Addona,Maidenform,Bali's and others are right up there also. As a count of how many well the collection is a life long thing and I have 1,000's. So far over the top on what I need, that that is not a question anymore. I love to shop and buy pretty things. Would reverse my bedroom if possable and put the bed in the closet and turn my bedroom into my closet. Hugs Krystal. :love:

MelFoxxCd
07-07-2005, 09:46 AM
I would have to say that my favourite would be a satin and lace thong. As I haven't worn anything but for the last 7 years, its hard to think of anything else to wear.

Tamara Croft
07-07-2005, 04:37 PM
I knew I shoulda taken bloody bets on the next panty thread :bonk: less than a week...... :rolleyes: and already 5 stars <edit> was!! ...... *OOOooohhh*

Marla GG
07-07-2005, 05:24 PM
*OOOooohhh*

I completely agree, Tamara. Ooooohhhhh, how I love panty threads. It's great that we have one every week. I wish I could give it 10 stars! In fact I think we should have a whole panty forum, where I can talk all I want about my desire to wear the new Hanes Authentic Boxer Briefs for Women. That decorative fly is soooo cute...... :whistling

Hey Angel, how about I buy you some of these? Angel? :hiding:

Jerigirl
07-07-2005, 06:07 PM
Tamara,

I'm glad you love panty threads! I know I do! I can't seem to get enough of them to wear. Today, I'm wearing a really pretty pair of light yellow vanity fair briefs with cute lace on the lace. So femme and pretty! They always make me feel girly.

Kiss,
Jerigirl

Marla GG
07-07-2005, 06:13 PM
:lol: :rotflmao:

Tristen Cox
07-07-2005, 06:23 PM
I knew I shoulda taken bloody bets on the next panty thread :bonk: less than a week...... :rolleyes: and already 5 stars <edit> was!! ...... *OOOooohhh*
hmmm 2....

kymmieLorain
07-07-2005, 06:31 PM
Just about any panties I love. thongs,strings, flutter, tap pants, and bikini. Only ones I cannot stand is the high grannypanties. just not my style.

Kymmie

DanaJ
07-07-2005, 07:15 PM
In fact I think we should have a whole panty forum, I suggested this a few days ago too ;)

DanaJ

Krystal Lee
07-07-2005, 08:36 PM
Just about any panties I love. thongs,strings, flutter, tap pants, and bikini. Only ones I cannot stand is the high grannypanties. just not my style.

Kymmie
Guess it is a matter of upbringing, I see you are a few years younger than me. Often over the years I have wondered why and think it was what I was exposed to at a young age, Very young, my earliest memories are of wanting to crossdress. Used to fantisize about being punished for something and forced to wear a dress for all the neighbor girls to see. Hugs Krystal.

Rachel Morley
07-07-2005, 09:52 PM
In fact I think we should have a whole panty forum, where I can talk all I want about my desire to wear the new Hanes Authentic Boxer Briefs for Women. That decorative fly is soooo cute...... :whistling

Hey Angel, how about I buy you some of these? Angel? :hiding:

:no: No thank you Ma'am. Those look like boy's underwear....I don't wear boy's stuff ! :refuse:

Clare
07-07-2005, 10:03 PM
Guess what? I think this will be my first response to a panty thread! There you go Tamara - regular topics do come in handy sometimes!

Anyway, my fav's are a cotton lycra blend hipster from target. They are so comfy and a perfect fit! I also have a fav lace g-string (thong) that i buy at Target also. Because they are so nice, i have bought each of the above styles in all the available colours!

As for all that frilly stuff - it doesn't do much for me, but i do like the sexy lingerie on the right occassion!

Christine

emmicd
07-08-2005, 12:48 AM
I love pink panties with matching bra and pink swimsuits!

Emmi

NICOLETV
07-08-2005, 03:40 AM
I Wear Thongs All The Time,i Just Love The Way They Fit And Feel.wouldn't Trade Them For Anything

Khriss
07-08-2005, 04:04 AM
I bought a 3 pack of high hip briefettes (red-silver- blue) from an eBay lingerie site. They are an ultra shiny, laquer lame', in an incredibly soft ,suportive kind of spandex blend,,, and I LUV-'em !!! They are so comfy, I've been sleeping in them,hmmm, and look so good on my butt, I feel guilty covering them with a skirt--xx"K"

Kim
07-08-2005, 08:28 PM
I too love to wear panties 24/7 Vanity Fair stretch satin are my favorites right now. I keep trying new styles, never know when I might find something I like better. :love:

Toyah
07-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Satin tangas do it for me preferably black

LouiseCassell
07-09-2005, 07:09 PM
does anyone find all this underwear talk - pants? ;)

kymmieLorain
07-09-2005, 08:35 PM
I suggested this a few days ago too ;)

DanaJ

I think it is a good idea. maybe a lingerie section

kymmie

Deborah
07-10-2005, 12:53 AM
I would have to say that my favourite would be a satin and lace thong. As I haven't worn anything but for the last 7 years, its hard to think of anything else to wear.

I prefer satin and lace thongs also. Just like it no other reason.

Sweet Jeanette
07-10-2005, 02:56 AM
My favorite is, ------NONE!!! :D -------I like the air up my skirt! ;)

tgirlkari
07-10-2005, 03:07 AM
I have several pair of the V.S. miracle bra satin and lace hi leg briefs that are so pretty and feminine ilove them a bunch
My panty drawer is so full I'm not gonna count them but I'll bet there is close to a hundred pairs

norbie
07-10-2005, 05:50 AM
Hot Lust walking, ohhh you are a naughty girl, aren't you? Ts, ts going without panties!
big bear hugs from Norbie

AngelBelow
07-10-2005, 05:56 AM
hmmmmmmmm...

boyshorts feel nice to me.. i have a few thongs but i like the traditional cotton panties : / ............

AnnaMaria
07-10-2005, 07:22 AM
Other than the fact that I don't like thongs at all on anyone I don't really have a favorite style of panties. I do tend to prefer those that really appear girlly to me. Wheather they are bikink, hi cut, full cut, or boy leg just depends on my mood and what I am wearing. If I am wearing an outfit that is more fem then I tend to prefer a panty that will allow me to tuck but that is the only factor that really makes a difference. Right now I am wearing a pair of white Ashley Taylor high cut that have purple designs on them with a purple nightgown.

anna

Akyra
07-10-2005, 09:18 AM
mi favorite panties?????

mi own of course silly :p

Laurie Ann
07-11-2005, 09:42 PM
Thongs satin, silky, lacey or cotton. What is a tanga panty?

LuvPink
07-12-2005, 12:46 PM
I just can't get enough of panties. I have so many but want MORE. Don't you feel like it's a never ending need that somehow just cannot get fulfilled? It's an insatiable urge. I just love panties shopping, but have to be very realistic about what is compfortable to wear.

I LOVE to take photo's of me in my lovely panties - does anyone else?

eileen1969
07-12-2005, 12:47 PM
are lace panties thong style girls~ :p :p :p :p

Andrea18
07-12-2005, 06:33 PM
First off I have no panties :eek: .But my fave would either be thongs,or boyshorts :eyes: :cheer: :drool:

girdlegay
07-13-2005, 03:50 AM
Guess I'm an older CD and just love the feel of a lot nylon around my posterior. Favourites have to be Vanity Fairs with lace leg inserts or panels in the pantie. Also adore Directoire panties on occassions.

michellej
07-13-2005, 08:44 AM
Thongs, thongs, thongs

Olivia
07-13-2005, 12:05 PM
I mostly like bikini panties; yeah, the more lace, the better! But, I bought some tangas early this summer-Wow! I lika; I lika alot, lol.

memo to self: buy more tangas!! Olivia

prettyflower
07-13-2005, 03:52 PM
My favorite are the low-rise cotton, sexy, nice and comfy! :love:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=SA-176808&page=1&cgname=OSPTYHIPZZZ&rfnbr=1925

Stormgirl
07-13-2005, 03:56 PM
These:

http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&category%5Fname=Nylon+Spandex&product%5Fid=51374

and these:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/Sale/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=QX-175745&size=L&rfnbr=422

Jerigirl
07-15-2005, 05:49 AM
I just bought the cutest little white cotton Betty Boop string bikini panties. I'm wearing them right now. So comfy and pretty! I love panties, they're the best.

Jeri Girl

Julie
07-15-2005, 06:09 AM
mi favorite panties?????

mi own of course silly :p

And is that you in your avatar searching for your spare pair then Akyra. :D

Julie

Tristen Cox
07-15-2005, 06:35 AM
She's searching for something :whistling

wendyxdress
07-15-2005, 08:52 AM
I've several pairs of net and lace pale blue boy shorts............theyre lovely and hold you in nicely also bra and sussies to match b

Drucilla
07-15-2005, 09:10 AM
My fav panties are Warner's Not-So-Innocent panties. They come in various styles--all of which are great . They are very comfortable and feel absoultly sexy !!

lissa_cd
07-15-2005, 09:18 AM
such a variety of responses, I love a good fitting satin panty. can't see wearing a thong and when I tuck I need support. Cotton panties have a good feel but it's those lycra and satin panties that do to me what I need and want

Joanne_2003
09-06-2005, 07:39 PM
My favourite panties are Hanes Her Way Body Creations Stretch Satin Briefs. I have all the colours but my favourite colour is pink.

thawngPwincess
09-06-2005, 07:49 PM
i have 371 undiez (including sets and stuff tho
:D
my favs are myhelo kittys!

Miss Connie
09-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Hi. I love to wear Vanity Fair Nylon Briefs, love the feel of the silkyness on my behind, also White Nylon string bikini's, when I'm dressed and bend over, you get a nice sexy look.

mchelle
09-07-2005, 08:13 PM
thongs or string bikinis. just got turned on to boyshorts or boyleg panties by a girl from strip club where i was allowed to wear a skirt in the private dance area. i asked for something to take and she nicely gave me a pair of boyleg panties...i liked so i went to Victorias secrets and got 2 pair (the salesgirl was very helpful) so i wore the new ones when i visited the strip club again..

size7satin
09-08-2005, 12:34 AM
anything but cotton!!!!!!!

Angela Burke
09-08-2005, 01:02 AM
anything but cotton!!!!!!!
If there are "beautiful" panties then there must be "ugly" panties!

Love Angela XX

IRIA
09-08-2005, 01:14 AM
It's a toss up for me: I love both thongs and boy shorts.

Victoria Pink
09-08-2005, 05:41 AM
Hi girls! I have to join in on this one! Just bought a pair of light pink Bali panties from J C Penny's a couple of weeks ago. Thay are one awesome pair of panties. Cost me $15 bucks but well worth it!

I'm picking up a new wig tomorrow and I will have the pink Bali panites on under my skirt! :)

Victoria