PDA

View Full Version : How many girls out there still get nervous before going out.

Christina Horton
06-05-2009, 07:50 PM
I was out with Roberta M yesterday , just as we were go to her car she had said she was nervous walking out of my building. I started thinking about the last time I was nervous and that was like last year.

So what I want to know , of the girls her that go out , how many of you get nervous , excited , scared, e.t.c.

To the girls whom don't go out how do you think you would feel?

Now I sometimes get excited but not nervous ,or scared and all that. I just have fun and it like second nature for me now.:D

Bootsiegalore
06-05-2009, 08:01 PM
Used to be scared.... Just go now. I do not really give a "F" what other's think. My wife and kids accept so "F" who ever does not!

Tara

trannie T
06-05-2009, 08:03 PM
For the past few years I have ventured out once or twice a month. I have enjoyed every one of my excursions and have never had a negative experience. I have been nervous and apprehensive when going out the door on each occasion. I look upon this feeling as a normal part of going out, it does not deter me in any way from going out.

StevieTV
06-05-2009, 08:13 PM
I spent yesterday en femme. Not in a dress or wig, but rather DKNY stretch jeans, black knit top and wedges. I needed to take my car into the garage for service. As I was told it would take a few hours, I walked over to the mall and did some window shopping and had a light snack. I guess it was androgenous but the jeans were a fem style not worn by men. Plus my braless titties were evident through the top.
I don't care anymore. Montreal is a very open city. If someone were to comment they would definitely not be a local.

kellycan27
06-05-2009, 08:35 PM
Old hat now.. never nervous or scared...unless maybe i am going out with someone new for the first time... a bit nervous then,but not about who or what I am.

Barbara Dugan
06-05-2009, 09:09 PM
I am going to be honest...I am scared to death to step out of ny room dressed

Cristi
06-05-2009, 09:29 PM
I get nervous right as I'm about to step out of the car in the parking lot, so much so that a few times it has almost stopped me from getting out. In less than a minute after I leave the car it fades away and things just start feeling... natural.

I haven't been out enough yet that ALL the nervousness goes away, but it certainly fades into the background enough that I can ignore it and go about my business.

Sammy777
06-05-2009, 09:42 PM
Nope.
Surprisingly enough, even my first time out just felt rather normal. We got ready and went out.

linnea
06-05-2009, 11:24 PM
I get nervous but less and less; and I get excited and happy too.

boardpuppy
06-05-2009, 11:32 PM
I don't know if I would consider it nerviousness but I do get excited and want to get things moving along.

Hugs,
Alice

Nicole Erin
06-05-2009, 11:47 PM
I don't go out full femme very much for 3 reasons -
1) I am too lazy to get all femmed up
2) Yes I still would get nervous
3) it is getting hot out and pretties feel icky when it is hot out

IN my semi-femme mode that I am always in, no I don't feel nervous but full femme, yes.

Vivian Chen
06-05-2009, 11:50 PM
I always do. I also try to avoid the public if possible. Out of courtesy I guess.

TGMarla
06-05-2009, 11:52 PM
I do. I get plenty nervous about it.

windycissy
06-05-2009, 11:53 PM
Not any more, although I usually have a cigarette when I first go out the door, which adds to the rush and calms my nerves...funny, I only smoke when I'm dressed

Christina Horton
06-05-2009, 11:54 PM
I always do. I also try to avoid the public if possible. Out of courtesy I guess.

What do you mean Courtesy? You should not limit your self to not showing the world the beauty and glory of the CD world.Go to the mall and have fun. Once you have done that a few times you'll wonder why you were so nervous in the first place. But If you can't don't sweet it hun move at your own pace and you'll know when the time is right. HUGGS.:love:

Christina Horton
06-05-2009, 11:56 PM
Not any more, although I usually have a cigarette when I first go out the door, which adds to the rush and calms my nerves...funny, I only smoke when I'm dressed

Funny thing when I go out dressed I don't have the same appetite and can't eat and much go figger. At least My weird thing is better for me LOL.

Rachel Morley
06-06-2009, 12:02 AM
I only get nervous when I'm going out to my car and there happens to be several of my neighbors outside in the street, especially if it's the bunch of young guys that sometimes hang out with my next door neighbor in their front yard. Once I'm in my car and I'm away from the area I feel totally fine pretty much wherever I go.

Sarah Doepner
06-06-2009, 12:28 AM
I still get a little nervous, but nothing like what I used to experience where I would be glued to the floor with my hand on the doorknob of the room. Or when I actually did get out and would be trapped in the car, waiting for everyone to go home and go to bed so I could get out.

These days I am more concerned that I don't have my skirt tucked into my underwear or some major makeup problem because I'm running late again.

Persephone
06-06-2009, 12:37 AM

Very interesting, Cissy! I quit somking years ago but it has really always felt as if my boyself quit, but my femmeself really never wanted to. Don't know how to explain it.

Lisa Golightly
06-06-2009, 12:49 AM
As a full-time TS... yes there are still moments when your brain just goes 'clunk'... Last one for me was this barbeque I went to the other Friday. It grew into this huge deal because the huge majority of people whom I didn't know knew the 'transsexual' was coming.

I think I panicked for over a week about one, and even as I knocked the door I was uneasy... As I was led through to the garden the guy said 'This is Lisa everyone' and you just knew fifty heads suddenly thought 'Ah! The transsexual!'. Oddly as all eyes turned my way I just relaxed... Well what else can you do on my path?

I still have issues with street side cafes and bars... Catch me on the wrong day when I feel too male, ugly, or plain awkward and it becomes quite traumatic. Some girls have this tremendous inner stregth but my brain sometimes just shouts at me 'What are you doing!?!'.

It's all linked to my shyness of course... Around large numbers I even felt nervous dressed as a man.

Lisa x

Christina Horton
06-06-2009, 02:21 AM
I was just thinking that I might get nervous when I go to my high school reunion in Aug 1st of this year. Some of my old class mates know since I got on face book , but I might get nervous . That won't stop me even with all the comments on my reunion thread like are you nuts, and do you really want to ruin the night for someone else ya know that kind of stuff. I look forward to the reunion and the butterflies in my tummy. LOL. I kinda miss that. Oh well.

Keep the storeys coming girls I find them very interesting.

Ricki S.
06-06-2009, 05:48 AM
I think the nervousness is part of the allure of going out. It's a nervousness and and electric excitement that manifests itself at the first step out the door, again as I step out of the car, when I feel the wind blow up my skirt, etc, etc. I think I would miss it if it wasn't there.

Carole Cross
06-06-2009, 06:05 AM
I don't feel nervous when going to my regular haunts. I probably will be nervous when going out in public during the day for the first few times. I am not sure how I will handle crowds, I guess I will find out next month at Bourne Free. :)