PDA

View Full Version : kayaking

bianncats
06-05-2009, 11:14 PM
My wife and I went out Kayaking yesterday and I snuck in a bra top and a bikini separate that I had bought some time ago. I paddled out far enough so that she couldn't see me and i put on the top and slid off my shorts to reveal my swim bottom. I was out for about and hour and a half and have a nice bikini tan line to show with it... I was so inspired that I went to target today and bought two matching bikinis and a one piece for the lake. I'm looking forward to cleaning up my tan lines so I look a little better in them.

Maybe I can post the pictures some time.

Bianncats

O2B Barbara
06-06-2009, 08:18 AM
Isn't it so nice to have a chance once in a while to just do and be? I would never do a two piece, you would learn to be afraid of the light real quick, but a one piece probably.

Enjoy the times that you can get!

Just out of curiosity, where in Iowa do you Kayak?

Joni Marie Cruz
06-06-2009, 08:29 AM
Kind of kayak, honey? Sit on top or sit inside? I have a sit on top EMOTION Fisherman model to indulge my other moneyhole, flyfishing. Besides clothes, shoes and makeup, of course. Good for you about the bikini thing, I would love some tan lines. Mostly I just wear Daisy Dukes and a t-shirt.

Hugs...Joni Mari

MsJanessa
06-06-2009, 11:19 AM
I love kayaking-- am a registered Maine Sea Kayak guide---after all what in other sport can you wear a tight black rubber skirt and paddle things?

Joni Marie Cruz
06-06-2009, 11:22 AM
Oh my. Did it suddenly get warm in here or is it just me?

Hugs...Joni Mari

I love kayaking-- am a registered Maine Sea Kayak guide---after all what in other sport can you wear a tight black rubber skirt and paddle things?

Jenny Beth
06-06-2009, 12:08 PM
Glad to hear you had fun kayaking, I have been on lakes in my canoe wearing feminine tops and my forms held firmly in my bra. But I have to say you took a huge risk knowing your wife knew nothing about what you were up to. I'm not trying to preach here but consider the outcome had she caught you. :2c: