PDA

View Full Version : I'm ready, but the health care system is not!

Sejd
06-05-2009, 11:57 PM
I just got my date for starting HRT. August 25. I am so ready to do it tomorrow, but this is the first appointment I can get. How frustrating!!!! Just wanted to share with you all.
hugs
Sejd

Zenith
06-06-2009, 01:40 AM
Something might open up for you sooner....do hang in there...you know you are going forward...and HRT is a major step...:hugs:

Eileen
06-06-2009, 07:56 AM
Sejd think of starting hormones as a beautiful journey, not a race. Just relax and enjoy every day. You are ready for homomes today and you will be even more ready on Aug 25th.

Eileen

Sharon
06-06-2009, 10:30 AM
It must be an unwritten endocrinologist policy to be that booked. It took about that long for me to get my first appointment as well. And the thing that really amazed me is that the waiting room was packed with about twenty people when I showed up and has been for each subsequent visit.

But the date eventually arrives, Sejd, and then it's all well worth the wait.:)

Aubrey Green
06-09-2009, 11:30 PM
With all the money the health care system makes, they are probably vacationing in Tahiti until then.
Best wishes girlfriend! :hugs:
:daydreaming:

Heatherx75
06-10-2009, 08:10 AM
I know honey, it takes forever!:hugs: And you're just waiting for your life to start! That's how it was for me too.:hugs:

Carole Cross
06-11-2009, 01:24 AM
It takes a lot longer here in the UK using the NHS. I probably won't be prescribed hormones until next year. :sad: