PDA

View Full Version : jewelry in drab

Krystal Lee
07-07-2005, 10:29 AM
Girls, How far do you press things in drab? I usually wear 5 or 6 rings on my fingers, 2 tennis bracelets, and a womens sport watch. My nails are done in innocent nude polish and light eye shadow. Hugs Krystal.

Lauren_T
07-07-2005, 11:06 AM
For me, when I wear a subtle touch or two like that, I think of it as 'stealth' cding...

Clare
07-07-2005, 09:09 PM
At the moment, I have no femme jewellery, but Christine is in a growth phase and over the next few month she will be buying a new watch, rings (diamonds and stones, etc), new earrings, bracelets & anklets, necklaces and so on. I've only just thought of pearls too - must add them to the list!

I won't be too worried about the jewellery being obviously female, as i'll be subtle about how much i wear at any one time.

Looking forward to my new collection, whether in drab mode or dressed - i intend to wear my jewellery always (otherwise why buy it?).

Christine

MissChrissy
07-07-2005, 09:34 PM
I really want one of these anklets:

Shelby's anklets (http://shelbystoerings.safeshopper.com/7/cat7.htm?288)

I can't decide, though. And I don't know if I should get one of the almost-gender-neutral ones and a feminine one, or just a feminine one. And I'm wondering if I'd be too chicken to ever wear one anyway (in public, as a mostly-manly-man).

*shrug*

I'm confliected. As usual.

Rachel Morley
07-07-2005, 10:03 PM
Hi Krystal,

I wear feminine jewelry when in drab. I always wear a small(ish) pearl pendant on a thin gold chain. I quite often wear small to medium sized pearl stud earrings (sometimes just plan gold or blue topaz studs). I also wear a women's gold and silver watch with a white face. Obviously I wear a wedding band, this too is a women's one. It's fairly narrow in width.

I find that you can get away with quite a lot regarding wearing feminine jewelry in drab. I also wear women's jeans, tops and cardigans in drab too.

Sweet Jeanette
07-07-2005, 10:31 PM
I would like to wear a ring with a small ladybug on it,----for a sign. We are trying to start a poll on this subject, in a thread called "Symbols".---If any of you want to help us start our poll, please feel free to look at the thread and comment!---Thanks. :)

Krystal Lee
07-07-2005, 11:28 PM
I forgot to include ear rings and a necklace, sometimes matching sometimes not. Nothing I have is real expensive but nice. Have found some good deals at Fashion Bug and K- Mart, with there 70% off sales it's hard to resist! Hugs Krystal.