PDA

View Full Version : Am I becoming addicted to crossdressers.com?

lesley jay
06-06-2009, 03:53 AM
I have been registered on this site for 3 days and cannot keep of it,when i wake up i enter the site,at work several times a day,before i go to bed,i am presently cycling while writing this thread on my mobile.am i becoming addictive to reading all the articles that u ladies write or is it normal to be on the site so much during the first few days?How much time do you spend on this awsome site?what is the highest number of postings during a day u have posted?shit i just love this site and all those who participate on it.

Trip_rockcity
06-06-2009, 04:06 AM
Yerr.. this site is prity cool.. but i dont check it that much..

Shelly Preston
06-06-2009, 04:07 AM
I dont think your addicted .....................yet

Only time will answer that question :)

Deborah Jane
06-06-2009, 04:09 AM
Hi Lesley :wave:

Yup, like you when i first joined up to this forum i was on here virtually non stop for ages :)

Two years later and i still visit and post nearly every day, i've made a great many friends on here, some i've met in real life :)

This forum has made a big differance to my life......I even met my future wife on here [Sheila :love:]

I've no idea how many posts i've made in one day, but in my early days....Possibly as high as 10/15 on some occasions :eek:

Honey
06-06-2009, 04:38 AM
When I first joined I was here as often as I was awake, but left for a while during the time I had a crisis over what I am, I have started again, but trying to avoid any negative threads, or threads where people are trying to justify lying etc.

I don't notice as many now, and as I'm feeling a bit more confident I'm enjoying talking to others like me.

Rachel05
06-06-2009, 04:42 AM
Well since I have joined this site, I have found it such a relief I guess to find out that there are many more people like me who enjoy my hobby as much as me, so I have been reading and enjoying

Rachel

Bobbi Em
06-06-2009, 04:54 AM
I know how you feel. I joined a few weeks ago and have devoured everything I could find. I feel like a kernel of popcorn that's just been dropped into a big vat of warm butter. It's been a crash course & I had my first Out Adventure last week...Dayum, I looked pretty:-)

Now that the initial rush is over, I'm settling down to a more manageable time pattern, but yeah, I would be here nonstop if the 3D world would just go away...

Bobbi

deborahtg42
06-06-2009, 05:00 AM
You are not addicted to this site, don't worry

You are just a member of the cool crowd, great women , enjoy being cool

Sherry-Stephanie
06-06-2009, 07:30 AM
hell ya you are...plus it's called "pink fog"....

TGMarla
06-06-2009, 07:36 AM
I'd say that your behavior is pretty normal for those that first join the site. It's like suddenly having an outlet that you never knew existed, where you can talk openly about something that you can't easily talk about with everyday people. So many, if not most, new members tend to hang out here quite a bit.

And here I am, four years later, and I'm still here just about every day, for at least a little while.

Gabrielle Hermosa
06-06-2009, 07:50 AM
I have been registered on this site for 3 days and cannot keep of it,when i wake up i enter the site,at work several times a day,before i go to bed,i am presently cycling while writing this thread on my mobile.am i becoming addictive to reading all the articles that u ladies write or is it normal to be on the site so much during the first few days?How much time do you spend on this awsome site?what is the highest number of postings during a day u have posted?shit i just love this site and all those who participate on it.

I think there is a difference between extreme enthusiasm over something that is new and exciting, and an "addiction". I understand what you mean, but I doubt you are truly addicted to this site. I think your "addiction" will even out in time. You may continue to be very active here (which I think is great :)), but I bet the "addictive" feeling is replaced with more of a recognizable feeling of the joy one finds in being among friends. :)

Having said that, I've found myself "addicted" to several forums in the past. More so when I had more free time on my hands. There was always a rush of excitement in finding other people of a similar mindset about [whatever]. Of course, this message forum and community is of a much deeper, more meaningful essence than any other I've belonged to (which were mostly geek & entertainment forums). I rather enjoy interacting with everyone and having the opportunity to learn about my cd-sisters. :)

I don't have the time on my hands to explore this online community as much as I'd like and so I miss out on a lot, but I hit the forum as often as I can... which isn't always daily let alone several times in one day. I enjoy what I can of it and try to make a positive difference in some lives at the same time. :)

Karren H
06-06-2009, 10:51 AM
Well it gets old after a while... A while being more than the 4 years I've been here and don't let the 12,000 posts fool you..... I can quit any time I want!! :D

karynspanties
06-06-2009, 10:55 AM
So what does the IT guys at your work think of you going to this site?

lesley jay
06-06-2009, 04:23 PM
I need not worry about the IT guys at work as i use my mobile phone at work, i made sure i was not going to leave any traces at work as those IT guys are always monitoring the sites we use.

Carly D.
06-06-2009, 06:31 PM
I agree you're not addicted yet.. when you mainline it.. grind it up and put it in your coffee, or spread it on your toast.. sprinkle it on your cereal.. put some into your gas tank.. then that is too much..

Patricia1
06-06-2009, 06:53 PM
Spend as much time as you need or like but spend as much being the girl you want to be.

Nicole Erin
06-06-2009, 10:51 PM
Gets addictive.

Hard to say yet though as sometimes the newness wares off and people just quit coming.
Some people, like one of the mods or admin who has like 30,000 posts, has never left this place.

I tend to come and go myself.

Lorileah
06-06-2009, 11:27 PM
The acid test, can you stop anytime? If your computer crashes will you seek out someone else' s computer? Do you get cold shakes when you are away from us? (gee look who has almost 1K posts in 5 months...but I am not addicted, I'm not, really I am not....honest)

5150 Girl
06-07-2009, 12:12 AM
Like Huey Louis and the News said, "I wanna new drug"
However, I'm guessing CDer's .com wasn't what he had in mind for his new drug...

Christina Horton
06-07-2009, 02:41 AM

Breath girl breath. Your going to pass out with you no stop typing while your running. I count 3 ? and 2 . you must be blue in the face if you talk like you type . LOL. No your not addicted yet, After one year you still at the same rate or better then your addicted hun. The only advice I can give you is BREATH HUN BREATH.

Angie G
06-07-2009, 03:18 AM
Lesley I've been here 3 years I come here everyday. I've posted as high as 30 posts in one day. And some times 2+ hrs. a day. And I not addicted hun.:hugs:
Angie

Teri Jean
06-08-2009, 06:30 AM
Like Lori I have been here for a fairly short time in comparison to some of the gals but if you cannot get through the day without checking three or more times then there maybe a dense pink fog around you. Great isn't it? LOL Don't be to concerned .......yet.

Keli

Dressing Jill
06-08-2009, 07:33 AM
Yes it is nice to be addicted to a internet site. LOL>.... I am on here everyday. If I am at home. I find that these girls are comforting and etc.......

Melinda G
06-08-2009, 10:43 AM
I used to spend a lot of time here too, when I first found it. I still check in here every few days. But after reading a gazillion "I wore panties to [fill in the blanks] threads, you get over it.

cindym5_04
06-08-2009, 10:50 AM
I'm on here lots during the day. My job is a bit boring and as I'm on the computer anyway, sometimes I just pop open a browser window and log on...constantly.

5150 Girl
06-08-2009, 11:54 AM
I used to spend a lot of time here too, when I first found it. I still check in here every few days. But after reading a gazillion "I wore panties to [fill in the blanks] threads, you get over it.

I gotta admit, it gets a little old. I just skip those.
I just don't get the paranioa arround underdressing. Everything is hidden. You would have to go out of your way to be caught.

Stitch
06-08-2009, 12:30 PM
I find myself checking this forum several times a day and I'm not even a Cder. :eek: Thats forum addictions for you.

Carrie R
06-08-2009, 11:22 PM
I come here often, even though I can't always get my self to post, damn social anxiety. Working on it though! I'm also going to myspace too much, since I put my girly photos on there, still waiting for a reaction from a few friends.

KimberlyJo
06-09-2009, 01:20 AM
I was the same way when I first found and joined this site, I couldn't get enough of it. But I think that was just because the flood gates had opened up. Once the surge passes, you'll probably settle into a more natural flow with it. :) I still swing by very often as I have made some great new friends and love reading about what everyone is up to :)

Marcia Blue
06-09-2009, 01:29 AM
I check in on the forum sometimes 4 or 5 times a day. Just to see what all the girls are up to. I not not consider it an addiction. I just like the community and like to see what is going on.

Aubrey Green
06-09-2009, 02:04 AM
I have not been here long either, but I find this a calming site. I feel like I belong here. My blood pressure drops, heart rate goes down. I just feel at ease here. I spend the day fighting with myself and actually relax at night here, reading some very funny stuff and reading some insightful things. I feel at ease because I know I am not the only one with issues. Also pick up some pretty great ideas. These girls have been nothing but fun and supportive and I hug each and every one of them. :hugs: :daydreaming:

Carly D.
06-09-2009, 06:50 PM
The acid test, can you stop anytime? If your computer crashes will you seek out someone else' s computer? Do you get cold shakes when you are away from us? (gee look who has almost 1K posts in 5 months...but I am not addicted, I'm not, really I am not....honest)

Persers.. straight jacket please..

pattyv
06-10-2009, 09:35 PM

This is my first day and I cannot stay away from it

Deb The Brunette
06-11-2009, 04:27 AM
I have been registered on this site for 3 days and cannot keep of it,when i wake up i enter the site,at work several times a day,before i go to bed,i am presently cycling while writing this thread on my mobile.am i becoming addictive to reading all the articles that u ladies write .

Don't worry we may get a life one day he he
......it's fun though ain't it

Briana Blonde
06-11-2009, 04:44 AM
Being addicted to crossdressers.com is merely a minor symptom of a much bigger addiction, namely crossdressing haha...:D

vjaducd
06-11-2009, 05:09 AM
I am also addicted to but very very happy to have such drug who enjoys me & feel better without any physical damage.
I think I am in safer hands of my community & ready to end if needed.
vjaducd from India:hugs::thumbsup:

Joanne f
06-11-2009, 05:17 AM
They have ways of making you return once you have logged on , there are letters flashing across the screen so fast that your eyes cant see them but it registers in your brain ( doe`s not effect me as i have no brain):heehee:.
It is saying ,YOU WILL RETURN YOU WILL RETURN YOU WILL RETURN .
But a few of us have P***OFF, P***OFF flashing across ours, i wonder why ?

Deborah Jane
06-11-2009, 05:26 AM
But a few of us have P***OFF, P***OFF flashing across ours, i wonder why ?

You too eh Joanne?
I thought i was the only one getting those messages :sad:

lesley jay
06-11-2009, 05:31 AM
Well i have been part of the group for a week now and it aint changed i am still going into the site many times a day.i have a new routine now when going to work,i stop at the petrol station and buy a cup of coffee then sit in the car for half an hour drinking coffee and checking out this site on my mobile phone.this morning i have had to present presentations to our CEO from Canada and walk him through our plant,he has just left and straight away i am on the site writing this message.have a great day girls.

Joanne f
06-11-2009, 05:32 AM
Don`t worry Debs as i am working on a way to send a message back , not quite sure what to put in it yet :D:devil:

Deborah Jane
06-11-2009, 05:41 AM
Don`t worry Debs as i am working on a way to send a message back , not quite sure what to put in it yet :D:devil:

I've already starting sending messages back :heehee:

PANTIES........................PANTIES............ ........PANTIES.......................PANTIES..... ..............PANTIES.......................PANTIE S..........................PANTIES................ ..........PANTIES.......................PANTIES... .................PANTIES.......................... ...PANTIES

Cary
06-11-2009, 10:00 AM
I know I'm addicted. Rightnow I'm at WORK logged on between business calls. I need help. Is there a CDCA I could go to?