PDA

View Full Version : You know you're married to a crossdresser if.....

Marla GG
07-07-2005, 11:06 AM
If your husband is a crossdresser, don’t be surprised if you begin to find yourself thinking differently. Has it happened to you yet? Find out with this quiz for wives.

1. You admire a woman’s hairstyle and think….
a) “Nice—it reminds me of that actress in the movie we saw last night.”
b)“Nice—it reminds me of that style we almost bought at Wigs R Us.”

2. You see a tall woman wearing a lot of makeup and you immediately wonder….
a) “Wow, is she a model?”
b) “Wow, is she a crossdresser?”

3. A store clerk comments on the pretty pair of panties you are buying, and….
a) You say, “Yes, they are pretty, aren’t they?”
b) You resist the impulse to say “They’re not for me!”

4. When out and about….
a) You make a mental note of where the ladies’ restroom is so you can find it when you need to go.
b) You make a mental note of where the unisex restroom is so you can find it during future en femme outings.

5. You see an attractive man and…..
a) You imagine him in his underwear.
b) You imagine him in YOUR underwear.

6. You see a nice skirt in a shop window and think….
a) “I’d like to try that on.”
b) “I’d like to try that on my husband.”

7. You notice that your male coworker is developing a little paunch and you think…..
a) “He needs to get some exercise.”
b) “He needs to get a corset.”

8. While enjoying a candlelit dinner in fancy restaurant, you…..
a) Think that the darkness is so romantic.
b) Think that the darkness would make passing so much easier.

9. You see a cute t-shirt on the sale rack and think…..
a) “Perfect--the clingy material will show my curves.”
b) “No good—the clingy material will show my husband’s bra straps.”

10. At the makeup counter, you see a display of Ultralast 18-hour lipstick and think….
a) “Great, it sounds like it will never come off.”
b) “No way, it sounds like it will never come off.”

If you chose “b” for any of your answers, you’ve begun to think like a crossdresser’s wife. Congratulations! :clap: :cheer:

Julie
07-07-2005, 11:21 AM
My Answers

c) Damn! I wish I could have that hair!

c) Why is she wearing so much makeup?

c) Cool, she likes my taste!

4. When out and about….
c) Just have a ball and don't worry about the ladies room until you have to go

5. You see an attractive man and…..
c) Wonder if he dresses too

c) I wanna buy that!

7. You notice that your male coworker is developing a little paunch and you think…..
c) I know he's not a crossdresser

8. While enjoying a candlelit dinner in fancy restaurant, you…..
c) Wish you could have your favorite girl outfit on and be treated like a lady

c) I'm buying that.

10. At the makeup counter, you see a display of Ultralast 18-hour lipstick and think….
c) Great! Now I don't have to reapply it all night

Paula Rae
07-07-2005, 02:34 PM
Hey Ladies,

Marla GG and Julie M
You both made my day!
But I'm still coming back for more.
Thank you.

Ricki B

joansie
07-07-2005, 08:23 PM
You know your a crossdresser's wife when:

1) 6 of the 9 dresser drawers are full of frilly things, and it's not your size.

2) You pay extra special attention at the hairdressers while having your hair done so you can duplicate the weave on "her" when you get home.

3) You go out shopping for new summer clothes for yourself, and come home with more bags for "her" than yourself.

4) You are the only GG in the home. You discover you are out of maxi pads and you know you didn't use them up.

5) You've gone to the makeup counter and asked for recommendations for skin problems that you don't have.

6) You have a massive nail polish collection in the hall closet, and you don't wear nail polish.

7) Your budget is blown because you showed your spouse the joys of internet shopping....

8) You know you married a crossdresser when the mail carrier routinely delivers more "discreetly wrapped packages" than junk mail.

9) Your husband doesn't complain when you paint your bedroom pink while he's at work.

10) And lastly, you know when you married a crossdresser when you can ask you spouse for fashion advice, and you actually TAKE IT!!! :)

uknowhoo
07-07-2005, 08:31 PM
Thanks so much Mrs. Foxworthy, very enjoyable reading.

P.S. I hope your trip across the pond was enjoyable.

Jen_TGCD
07-07-2005, 11:10 PM
These are all great responses!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks, for making me laugh, tonight!!! :D

emmicd
07-07-2005, 11:56 PM
Marla,

Very nice thread! Its like a cross between a Jeff Foxworthy skit as another girl pointed out and a David Letterman top 10!

I'm sure the ggs will get a kick out of it!

I certainly did.

I enjoy your insight and your acceptance!

Emmi

letsdance GG
07-08-2005, 01:10 AM
:lol:

I resemble alot of those!!

"Your budget is blown because you showed your spouse the joys of internet shopping...."

6 of the 9 dresser drawers are full of frilly things, and it's not your size"

Best part about the last one is I am def bigger than she is and salepeople wonder why I am buying something a few sizes too small.

One poor lady started to say somehting, looked confused, and showed me to the petites!! LOL

Tamara Croft
07-08-2005, 09:03 AM
.....If only Tam could grow her hair..... that would soooooo suit her.

b) “Wow, is she a crossdresser?” LOL I've often wondered that.

....... said...... they aren't for me, they are for 'him' :p

a) “I’d like to try that on.” All the time.....
b) “I’d like to try that on my husband.” and he's to chicken!!!!

a) “Perfect--the clingy material will show my curves.”

... I need to buy 2... one for me.... one for her :D

I had a giggle reading those Q's Marla :D

Tamara Croft
07-08-2005, 09:05 AM
You know your a crossdresser's wife when:

1) 6 of the 9 dresser drawers are full of frilly things, and it's not your size.

3) You go out shopping for new summer clothes for yourself, and come home with more bags for "her" than yourself.

5) You've gone to the makeup counter and asked for recommendations for skin problems that you don't have.

7) Your budget is blown because you showed your spouse the joys of internet shopping....

8) You know you married a crossdresser when the mail carrier routinely delivers more "discreetly wrapped packages" than junk mail.

9) Your husband doesn't complain when you paint your bedroom pink while he's at work.

10) And lastly, you know when you married a crossdresser when you can ask you spouse for fashion advice, and you actually TAKE IT!!! :)

OMG...... how true are all of those :eek: LOL....... excellent :lol:

Jenny Beth
07-08-2005, 10:01 AM
Great post Marla. You know you are married to a crossdresser when the doorbell rings and you have to answer it yourself because, "He's busy at the moment".

Stephanie Brooks
07-08-2005, 10:20 AM
Great thread! ^_^

*BIG WARM HUGGLES*

Marla GG
07-08-2005, 10:34 AM
Joansie, tell your wife that was hilarious :) So funny, and so true!

As for me,

It is my size, but....I don't do frilly! I wouldn't be caught dead in Angel's underwear :)

I buy stuff for myself too, but somehow half of it always migrates to "her" side of the closet.

"Of course it's for me....yes, I know I don't seem to have any facial hair, but honestly, I'm as furry as a chipmunk under all this Dermablend. You have no idea!"

6) You have a massive nail polish collection in the hall closet, and you don't wear nail polish.
Oh that? I use it to fix my pantyhose.

Thank goodness for discreet packaging....I can't have Angel knowing what Christmas presents he's going to get.

Frankly, I'd rather have him put on a sissy maid outfit and paint it for me while I go have a snooze in the hammock. And there had better not be any streaks in the finish, or else!

10) And lastly, you know when you married a crossdresser when you can ask you spouse for fashion advice, and you actually TAKE IT!!!
So true. I never realized how fashionable cone bras and fishnets are for today's professional woman :D Just kidding gurls, I am actually very impressed by the good taste and fashion sense shown by many of you and I agree, it's nice having a husband who can double as an image consultant.

Katrina
07-08-2005, 02:34 PM
10) And lastly, you know when you married a crossdresser when you can ask you spouse for fashion advice, and you actually TAKE IT!!!
So true. I never realized how fashionable cone bras and fishnets are for today's professional woman :D Just kidding gurls, I am actually very impressed by the good taste and fashion sense shown by many of you and I agree, it's nice having a husband who can double as an image consultant.

I laughed so hard I started to cough! You owe me a new throat... ;)

okanaganheather GG
07-08-2005, 06:02 PM
:D

I read that 20 minutes ago...
and I still haven't stopped LAUGHING!!!

TY Marla and others!

That was hands-down The Best, Lady!

I suppose I have fully graduated into the thinking as a Cd's wife...I had B or C on every single answer!
Good news for my SO (Ashlyn) I suppose!
:love:

Ashlyn
07-08-2005, 07:53 PM
Very funny thread Marla et al.

GREAT NEWS Miss Heather!!!! :love: :love: :hugs: :kissing: