PDA

View Full Version : I suspect the Cding is going to kick into overdrive...

Sherry-Stephanie
06-06-2009, 07:28 AM
Now that I am back up and running on the computer since it got taken down last weeekend by some virus...so stuff has taken place.

My wife and I have been having some changes going on with our relationship. Nothing bad nothing to worry about....but it's rather long but lets say we're looking at things from a different view at the moment. It's a long story so I'll leave it at that.

But the bottom line is that Stephnaie is now going to be able to break free of the house and go forth into the real world as Stephanie whenever she so desires. My wife is OK with her coming out and going out to be what she wants to be...the wife will be at times with her when she does this and other times Steph will be on her own.

Bottom line is Steph now will be able to be out and about....exciting as well as a bit scary...but she's getting all psyched up to see what it will be like to totally open as a person.....

Yowwee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TGMarla
06-06-2009, 07:31 AM
That's very exciting news, Steph! I'm glad for you. It would seem that everything is going very well for you at present. Hey, keep it all in the center lane, my friend! Steer that ship straight and true! Full steam ahead. :battingeyelashes:

Gabrielle Hermosa
06-06-2009, 07:37 AM
Bottom line is Steph now will be able to be out and about....exciting as well as a bit scary...but she's getting all psyched up to see what it will be like to totally open as a person.....

That sounds totally awesome to me! :)

I'm glad to hear that recent events in your life have enabled you to explore life in ways you have not been able to before. We all need to be free. Sounds like you're about to spread your wings. Live it up, Stephanie, and enjoy life to the fullest! :)

boardpuppy
06-06-2009, 07:41 AM
It sounds as if you has everything under control. I hope this turns out to be everytdhing you expected and want. Enjoy your.....

Hugs,
Alice

Sherry-Stephanie
06-06-2009, 07:49 AM
If nothing else it sure ain't going to be boring!!!!!!!!

Bottom line is that it's all going to be one of these life changing experiences that will hopefully be a win win situation regardless of the outcome...it's one of those it's going to make things better or worse case it will workout for the best.

Yes I know this isn't making a lot of sense, but that's the way it's got to be for now....

Wish me luck and keep the fingers crossed.....

Stephanie....

jasmine57
06-06-2009, 08:13 AM
Glad things are coming around for you. That does sound awsome. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as you hope to.

Phyliss
06-06-2009, 08:57 AM
My wife and I have been .... looking at things from a different view at the moment. It's a long story so I'll leave it at that.

Yowwee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I soooo envy you for the freedom you're about to have

If nothing else it sure ain't going to be boring!!!!!!!!
Yes I know this isn't making a lot of sense, but that's the way it's got to be for now....
Wish me luck and keep the fingers crossed.....

Stephanie....

Wishing you all the luck in the world. Go forth and be yourself.

DianneRoberts
06-06-2009, 11:19 AM
I am very happy for you.

Make the best of opportunity.

Deedee Dupree
06-06-2009, 11:44 AM
Yes, Steph, this sounds familiar. Super opportunity to develop..... and to solidify your mutual trust. Best wishes & good luck. dd

Kathi Lake
06-06-2009, 11:50 AM
Good luck, Steph!!

Take your newfound freedom slowly. As guys (no matter how pretty :)), we tend to "bull" our way through things, without thinking. Remember, it's not a race, it's the journey that matters. Do constant "temperature" checks with your wife to assess how she's feeling and move accordingly. Expect times of "Gee, this is fun!" and times of "Oh, you still want to do that?" Remember always that the freedom and acceptance she is giving you is an incredible gift. Use it well and wisely. Oh, have fun, by the way!

Kathi