PDA

View Full Version : Cant trust everybody

LisaRaye
06-06-2009, 02:46 PM
hi everyone it been awhile since i posted anything cuz i have be busy. but the one thing i want to say is you cant trust anybody. A few year ago i was messing with this girl and her bother in law was my boss needless to say things went wrong for him and we as a shop brought him outhe had a partner this happened last year, with that being said he thought we was friends and that i had his back but how can you have someone for a friend if they cant even get off the phone when you are bleeding and cant walk. but anyway i think she felt as though i hurt her some how and ran her mouth to me that ****ed up cus i thought we had a bond a really close bond now she said something to him and now he is runing his mouth cus he thinks he has something on me. and it got back to the shop my boss knows and everything but i played it off like he was lieing. he is just mad cus i help take the shop from him thats how i see it and the girl that i was messin with felt as though i hurt her sister thats why she run her mouth. should i say something or not? i choose not to cus if i do it this way there is no truth in it what do you think? and cus of it i had to change my name i always like that name lisaraye i would love to be with her i should have picked her a long time ago. but it is what it is, that makin a long story short.....

Karren H
06-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Wow, LisaRaye.... that sound aweful!!! Were you the one bleeding?

msginaadoll
06-06-2009, 05:49 PM
Well it sounds like you are in pain. However your posting is incredibly hard to read. Im not sure if it is because of run on sentences or.... Not trying to be the English police just trying to understand you better.

LisaRaye
06-06-2009, 10:55 PM
Wow, LisaRaye.... that sound aweful!!! Were you the one bleeding?

yes i was and i couldn't walk i was in alot of pain. but he didnt care enough about me to get off the phone, and we supose to be friends....

Nicole Erin
06-07-2009, 09:49 AM
... Not trying to be the English police just trying to understand you better.

Not a big deal if you are the English police
The OP is an English anarchist. :straightface:

Christina Horton
06-07-2009, 11:41 AM
Hay It's no big deal if she can't type out what she wants to saw clearly, Maybe she( like me) have dyslexia. I was diagnosed when I was in grade 12 ans have taught myself to over come it by reading books. I also like to type now witch helps. But for the life on me I can't find another for witch , LOL,

To the thread, Was he the owner of the shop before and now is not? Is that one of the things that he (thinks) you betrayed him with?

Second how were you injured?

Was the girl YOUR girl friend or his?

No matter , did they out you and tell your boss that you CD or did they tell him something else?

Just for my edification , Dam I love this spell checker!!!!!!

Miranda-E
06-07-2009, 12:11 PM
I'm well familiar with dyslexia and have mild dysgraphia (agraphia) myself. I just can't decipher that post in english or translated into my native Dutch.

Tamara Croft
06-07-2009, 12:26 PM
What did I say in another thread about making comments how people write etc? GIVE IT A REST, THIS IS NOT SCHOOL. One more comment about it in this thread, and you'll be on a vacation, is that clear enough?

letsdance GG
06-07-2009, 12:27 PM
No matter how this came about, two wrongs do not make a right. Taking the high road isn't always easy but in the long run you will sleep better at night.

Just because someone throws you a shiny ball to play with doesn't mean you have to pick it up. Walk away if need be and do what is best for you.

LisaRaye
06-08-2009, 10:58 PM
No matter how this came about, two wrongs do not make a right. Taking the high road isn't always easy but in the long run you will sleep better at night.

Just because someone throws you a shiny ball to play with doesn't mean you have to pick it up. Walk away if need be and do what is best for you.

thanks i needed that. but this is a long story that hard to write i tried to sum it up the best i could... thank you