PDA

View Full Version : how lucky are you

yvonne10
06-06-2009, 02:58 PM
I went out shopping last week with my wife,we called into a local clothes shop when i spotted a skirt i just said thats nice and she said do you want it? i said if you want so she bought it for me, she is always buying me tights and underwear etc although she does not like seeing me dressed she does not mind the tights and underwear but not the skirts even though i have a wardrobe full of skirts ps i love her to bits

Joanne f
06-06-2009, 03:47 PM
You are certainly lucky and some on here would say very lucky , and well done to your wife for helping you .

Shelly Preston
06-06-2009, 03:55 PM
Its great fun when that happens :)

julie w
06-06-2009, 04:23 PM
My SO has bought me things before make up tights etc has borrowed
my makeup but wont see me dressed strange I know may be one day

vicky00x
06-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Im quite lucky so far! Right now i am dressed while my girlfriend is out. She knows im dressed but hasnt quite got used to it and i dont think she is ready to see me dressed. I have told her to give me a 10 min warning if she dosent want to see. Maybe she will be intrieged after a few drinks and not text to warn. We'll see what happens!

Vx

sissystephanie
06-06-2009, 05:40 PM
My dear late wife, who was totally supportive, bought me all kinds of feminine things over the years we had together. Under and outer wear! Of course, that was probably only fair, since I picked out most of the clothes she bought for herself. She liked my taste better then her own, I guess. Besides, I looked for bargains!!:)

Karren H
06-06-2009, 06:01 PM
I have not luck when it comes to my wife and my crossdressing but I am lucky to have a wonderful family and I'm lucky to be in good health... :)

Christina Horton
06-06-2009, 08:43 PM
I'm single so how lucky is that? other then the fact that I can dress when ever I like, that's fine But oh how I envy you girls with a good women.

Ashley Lynn Swift
06-06-2009, 08:56 PM
I guess I'm super super lucky, as the fact that I'm a trans sexual is what originally attracted my girl to me, and her (ours) daughters have busted Momma Ash already and were cool with it for the most part, yes it was fun to explain to em but, they Still love their Momma Ashleigh. we'll even talk bout the different stages of the transition as I go though them.

Deborah Jane
06-07-2009, 04:11 AM
I,m a lucky girl too :)

Whenever i'm with Sheila she takes me shopping :):)
We go to charity [goodwill] shops and she constantly finds things for me, her favourite comment seems to be "This would look good on Debs"

We also go "car booting" and it's quite normal to come away with several bags of "Debs stuff"

Sheila actively encourages me to dress and is very encouraging towards me going out, she gives me advice on what will and won't work depending on where we are going.

Sheila loves me exactly the same no matter how i'm dressed and has often said she would have no problem still loving me no matter how far my dressing goes even if i end up going 24/7

Rachel05
06-07-2009, 04:25 AM
Wow I would love for that to happen, to be able to have my wife go shopping with me, very nice.

The other night we were getting ready to go out and she laddered her tights, didn't have another pair and I nearly siad you can have a pair of mine (I had some unopened), but wasn't sure she is ready for that yet, she knows, but she doesn't or won't talk about it!!

kellycan27
06-08-2009, 11:30 PM
I am very lucky. I am living my life as I know it should be,I don't have to answer to anyone but myself. I don't have to hide what or who I am.. from anybody. Great job,wonderful friends... who could ask for more?

lesley jay
06-09-2009, 12:03 AM
Yvonne you are so fortunate to have a wife who is prepared to go shopping with you and buy you clothing,i am so looking forward to the day my wife buys me her first gift for me,but until that happens i just appreciate the fact that she is understanding of my feminine side.enjoy many happy days of shopping together.Lesley.

Carrie R
06-09-2009, 03:33 AM
I feel very lucky, I've been chatting with 3 GG friends on Yahoo who recently found out about me, and they've seen me on webcam, a few times!

Georgia Rose
06-09-2009, 06:09 AM
I've been shopping with my wife a few times for both of us which I've enjoyed immensely. Last weekend we were in another town and she wanted to have a look at the shops, halfway through she asks me if I had seen anything I liked. Not a thing as most of the stores we went in to sold only pants and tops, no skirts or dresses (which are the things I want to buy).

However we do share sometimes and she has no problem using my underwear etc as it is more glamorous than her own!

:drink:

Ricochet
06-09-2009, 08:51 AM
I always enjoy reading stories of husbands and wives shopping for feminine clothing for the husband. It's been a fantasy of mine for years.

Back in pre-internet days, Penthouse Forum magazine was one of the few places you could read about other CD'ers, so I eagerly read every story with the hope that crossdressing would be involved.

I recall reading one story in particular about 25 years ago and have never gotten it out of my mind. In the story, a married couple are shopping for lingerie for her. He shows too much interest in a certain item and she decides it's time to let him know that she knows he likes to wear these things. So she tells him the lingerie would look great on him and would he like to purchase it. He, of course, is ecstatic, and the rest is history. He finishes the story by mentioning that he is wearing the lingerie while writing the story.

I had never read/heard about a wife supporting her CDing husband and became so enamored with the story that it eventually turned into the catalyst for me to come out to my wife.

Initially, she seemed to be OK with the idea that I was a CDer, even bought me a pair of panties with a matching lace chemise (without me present). At that point I thought it was only a matter of time before we would be shopping together. But, a few months later she turned completely off on the idea of being involved with my CDing.

I'll never have the opportunity to go shopping with my wife to get lingerie for me, but it's still nice to hear that others are enjoying the pleasure, and I can live vicariously through them.

Take care...

PrettyFlowingGown
06-09-2009, 09:00 AM
I'm very lucky too, got a lot of accepting freinds, and they are getting bigger by the minute. I got some glamor shots done 2 weeks ago by a lady and she said i was beautiful, her husband helped her take the shots, and he was'nt hesitant at all. now i've just gotta post 'em on here, if i can get someone to scan them.

Billijo49504
06-09-2009, 09:12 AM
When my wife bring something home from work for me to wear, I know she bought a bunch of clothes for herself..:tongueout...BJ

Jessica Who
06-09-2009, 12:34 PM
That nice to hear Yvonne, it's great to have a supportive SO

jenna_woods
06-09-2009, 12:36 PM
youa re luckey, my wife knows and we do go out togetherdressed but she nevers buys me anything, I always end up buying us both nice things we like

sherib
06-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Your lucky, my wife will sometimes give me something she doesn't want. Takes okay I take it. It's better than " another package for HER when I buy or receive something in the mail.

sometimes_miss
06-11-2009, 01:02 AM
I'm more unlucky; for the most part, life's sucked (crappy family, molestation, this gender thing, divorce, employment situation getting worse, etc.). I try to just focus on the few good things as much as possible. So, for those of you people with mostly good luck, you can thank guys like me for balancing out the universe! And, no matter how bad things might seem, it could always be worse.

yvonne10
06-12-2009, 04:41 PM
never say never