PDA

View Full Version : Couple of fun questions

Honey
06-06-2009, 10:15 PM
This goes along with questions, like would you get a boob job etc.

First question.

You have the chance to change into what you desire - either ftm or mtf, this wouldn't be through surgery, it just happens, everything in life will change to show you as you desire.

Only fallback - no one will know you, your loved ones, family and friends will never know you existed, you would still remember them, but have no chance of getting to know them etc.

Would you still change?

Second question.

You have finally transitioned, what male (if mtf) or female (ftm) trait would you want to keep?

Marissa
06-06-2009, 10:24 PM
Honey, good questions.. like the "what if's" thoughts you are giving us..

I have been away from family so much with short visits every so many months.. so guess i would do the swap and be okay with it.. at least i'd have memories.. but will they have any idea of someone such as me existed???? as long as none of them would be sad, then ok..

man trait that i'd like to keep..well was going to say my manhood, but guess there are accessories for that :D wow.. can't think of anything.. lol..

thanks for the questions..

Hugs,

TGMarla
06-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Now see, this would be just like running away and never seeing your family again, but in this case it wouldn't hurt their feelings, since they would have never known me. If I really felt that I needed to transition, I could have run and disappeared many years ago. I'd come out the other side, nice and female, and no one would ever have needed to know. I decided a while back that this was a path I didn't need to take, and turned away from that option. So the answer to this question is still no.

Sophie_C
06-06-2009, 10:32 PM

First question.

You have the chance to change into what you desire - either ftm or mtf, this wouldn't be through surgery, it just happens, everything in life will change to show you as you desire.

Only fallback - no one will know you, your loved ones, family and friends will never know you existed, you would still remember them, but have no chance of getting to know them etc.

Would you still change?

Second question.

You have finally transitioned, what male (if mtf) or female (ftm) trait would you want to keep?

1. That's a tough one, since I could make good other friends, but I do love my friends and family now. It's giving up everything for a big question mark. I can't say yes or no to that. I do suppose I'd have more balance in my life, of course.

2. That's also hard to answer, since a lot of my traits are typically feminine, anyway. In terms of gender-neutral things, my intellect and creativity would work.

Nicole Erin
06-06-2009, 10:46 PM
First question.

You have the chance to change into what you desire ...

Would you still change?

Second question.

1) I would not, I mean friends and relatives are a huge part of anyone's life. So a huge part of my life would be gone. Just not worth it.

2) The masculine trait I would want to keep? My ability to be able to repair or build things

jennCD
06-06-2009, 11:02 PM
Would you still change?

That's too easy. Hell no, I could never change. I've worked too hard to be blessed with what I have only to willingly give it up like that.

Secondly, I cannot think of many 'male' traits I have that I'd like to keep... unless you count my adoration of women.

:)
jenn

Aubrey Green
06-06-2009, 11:06 PM
That is alot to consider, but yes I would. My family and friends would not remember me, their lives would not change, because I was never around them before.
The trait I would keep would be my absolute love of sports.

Honey
06-06-2009, 11:19 PM
Wow, some awesome answers.

I couldn't change, I would miss my wife and daughter too much, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't feel blessed by my two girls (wife and daughter).

My sport playing would be what I would take, or sport in general, girls play ice hockey, AFL, cricket..... Though learning to play with appendages would be certainly something to get use to.

trannie T
06-07-2009, 12:21 AM
1. I am happy to be male and still have the ability to dress as a female.
2. If I were to transition I would like to maintain the ability to urinate while standing.

Intertwined
06-07-2009, 12:23 AM

First question.

Would you still change?

Second question.

I AM... exactly... what I want to be, " Transgendered "

Only thing I want to change is other peoples perspective of what I am.

Would I ditch my family to have this happen, NEVER...!

I would give up crossdressing before giving up my family .

Misty is Kindafem
06-07-2009, 02:20 AM
I wouldn't miss anyone. Sound strange? Consider that I've never had a close relationship with anyone and it may start to make sense. I've always felt like an outsider in every situation. You wouldn't know it by talking to me, but if you pay attention you'll realize that I'm a loner. A lonely prisoner trapped in a body that has always felt weird and uncomfortable. If my wishes were to manifest, then I would be free and I wouldn't look back.

Anna the Dub
06-07-2009, 04:33 AM
I could drop the family like a hot potato, without one iota of regret. Not close to them at all. However, I would really miss my best friend. We have been through an awful lot together over the last 20 years, and I wouldn't be here today if not for her. So, I don't know, but I don't think I could just forget her for my own selfish ends.

A male trait to keep? Personality wise, I have none now, so none to keep. Body wise, absolutely not.

Annie D
06-07-2009, 07:05 AM
As a male I am such a loner and do not make friends easily nor do I have any who I would call close but I believe that I am fairly popular and well liked by others. I don't mean to be insulting to my French sisters, but my mother was French and I think that I get my snobbishness from her (blame game). So I think that that if I retained my male personality, I could leave everyone behind and start a new life as Annie but if that happened, I would lose that snobbishness and want to be around my family and want to be closer to my acquaintances. One of the reasons I enjoy being Annie is that I think that I am a much nicer person and I can drop the "protective shield" that I have when I am a male.

BeckiB
06-07-2009, 07:21 AM
Not a chance, My family and friends mean the world to me! Besides I like who I am already!

TJ Tresa
06-07-2009, 07:38 AM
This would be like going into a witness protection program and living the rest of your life as the other sex. That would be the only way I could do it. I love my family too much. But if the circumstances were to but me into such a program yes I would want to change and live the rest of my life as female. The one trait I would want to keep. I guess would have to be my feminine side. I would hate to change and find myself being a Crossdresser from the other side of the coin - so to speak.

Joanne f
06-07-2009, 08:31 AM
I could see this working in reverse, everyone wanting me to change so that they would have never known me :heehee:.
But to answer your question i will have to say NO, but i would be happy to change without any of them ever knowing .

Carly D.
06-07-2009, 03:19 PM
I would like to wear something and "poof" I look fem.. and take it off and "poof" I'm a guy again.. that would be great..

Anna the Dub
06-07-2009, 03:22 PM
I would like to wear something and "poof" I look fem.. and take it off and "poof" I'm a guy again.. that would be great..

My one would be a teeny veensy bit different. I would like to wear something and 'poof' I turn into a woman..and take it off and 'poof' I am still a woman..permanently. That would be great.

Joni Marie Cruz
06-07-2009, 03:27 PM
If I could ditch this pesky "Y" chromosome, I would do it in a heartbeat. But, no, not at the expense of never having known my wife or having had my son. Well, technically I didn't have him, but you know what I mean.

The only "male" trait I might keep is the one of not giving a damn if I break a nail.

Hugs...Joni Mari

kellycan27
06-08-2009, 11:22 PM
To become totally female, able to bare children and everything else? Count me in, I am down.. no regrets,no looking back.. I could take my dogs though...right? Everyone else can kiss this :mooning:

Sammy777
06-09-2009, 06:18 PM

Only fall back - no one will know you, your loved ones, family and friends will never know you existed, you would still remember them, but have no chance of getting to know them etc.

Would you still change?

Second question.

Would I do it? Yes
Would I miss my family? Some of them.
Would I miss my friends? Again, some of them.

But why would I not be able to "re-meet" and become friends again with the people I knew?
I guess I would have to return here and start over because some of the people I have met here are to good to be forgotten.

Does the non knowing me extent to my creditors as well? :D

As for the second question.
First you would have to show me a truly man trait before I could answer that one.
Nothing in the rule book against the anything he could do I can still do better, lol.

Carly D.
06-09-2009, 06:53 PM
My one would be a teeny veensy bit different. I would like to wear something and 'poof' I turn into a woman..and take it off and 'poof' I am still a woman..permanently. That would be great.

with my luck it would be poof I'm a woman with cramps and pms.. major P M SSSSS if you know what I mean..???...

kellycan27
06-09-2009, 07:18 PM
To become totally female, able to bare children and everything else? Count me in, I am down.. no regrets,no looking back.. I could take my dogs though...right? Everyone else can kiss this :mooning:

But then I began to think of all the people and things I'd miss.. Just a fantasy.
Nope, in reality I am very happy just the way things are, great friends,wonderful b/f, excellent and fun job. It sounded good for a minute though. lol
Kelly

sometimes_miss
06-11-2009, 01:07 AM
Honey wrote:

Would you still change?

Second question.

Q1. Sure. In a second. Family pretty much blows, only a couple friends left, and can't share the CD knowledge with them anyway.
Q2. Intelligence and mechanical skills.

But thinking along these lines is like planning on how to spend the lotto winnings. Ain't gonna happen.