PDA

View Full Version : Perfect ending to a Crappy day.

Intertwined
06-07-2009, 01:12 AM
Today I hurt my hip, cut my arms and face and sun burned my head and lost my good hatchet.

I have not been outside the house cross dressed in ages except while doing chores.

So this evening, I decided to go out for a desert, dressed.

Male shirt over black blouse, with just above knee black skirt, and the pièce de résistance Bright Red High Heels.

I went to our local Ralph’s Market for a small bag of rice cakes and a small chocolate silk.

I think I was getting just a few stares in the store, there were 2 boys about 15 years old, that kept looking at me from the end of the isles, and I could hear them running up the next isle over to look at me from the next isle.

I noticed at one point, one of these boys was on a cell phone, didn’t think much of it at the time. While at the checkout, 2 girls about the same age as the boys come running into the store, one of them on a cell phone, gee, I wonder who she was talking to, funny thing is, these girls didn’t even notice me, and went running to the back of the store.

As I am walking out to my truck, there is a lady and her early teen daughter walking towards the store, the Mom says in a loud voice from across the parking lot “ I am amazed you can get around on those “, it was not in a mean voice, sound like a compliment. I had this Huge grin on my face, and said in a very bold voice “Years of practice“.

I don’t know if it’s what I said, or how I said it, the mom had this puzzled smile on her face, so then I said “We don’t want to go there”, she smiled and kind of laughed.

I would have loved to hear what the conversation between that mom and her daughter about me.

From the market, I went to the harbor to go for a walk, and decided against it. The Yacht Club had some Western event going one, a bunch of guys walking around in cowboy hats.

Hmm, let’s see, 10 at night, a bunch of guys in 10 gallon hats, big belt buckles and cowboy boots, and me in a skirt and high heels, I am bold, but I am not stupid, so I went to the State Park for walk.
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=90368&d=1244346734
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=90369&d=1244346734

Christina Horton
06-07-2009, 02:21 AM
Things will get better hun. Love the shoes, are they comfortable?

Sheila
06-07-2009, 04:35 AM
Glad you got a good end to the day .................... hide the shoes from Debs if she is anywhere near you ................... she likes shoes, & things like that don't know why :heehee::heehee:

Alaceann
06-07-2009, 06:54 AM
Oh yes love the shoes. Where did you get them?

Intertwined
06-07-2009, 08:42 AM
Oh yes love the shoes. Where did you get them?

I got the from my favorite shoe store, they are online and take PayPal;

SM Boots (http://www.high-heels-store.com/product_info.php?cPath=76&products_id=1251&osCsid=2f31330bf1b7a07d5cfe411df9975e32)

Love the shoes, are they comfortable?

Without a doupt, these are the most comfortable heels I have ever owned, even more comfortable than some of my male dress shoes.

If I could wear just these, anytime I had to wear shoes, I would be a very happy person.

gretchen2
06-07-2009, 09:03 AM
Damit you lost the good hatchet!

TxKimberly
06-07-2009, 10:34 AM
I can't wipe the grin off of my face, you just make me smile! You make the rest of us look like cowards - I would NEVER have the courage to just walk out the door with no makeup or wig to "hide" who I really am.
Gotta agree, the cowboy thing was a no fly zone and would not have been wise.
You rock!

Stargirl
06-07-2009, 10:45 AM
One of the cowboys would come up to you and say :

"My wife got me a pair of them in pink. They are real comortable"

Carly D.
06-07-2009, 03:17 PM
You know it doesn't hurt to look like if anyone wanted to tangle with you that that might be a big mistake..

MissConstrued
06-07-2009, 04:01 PM
Hmm, let’s see, 10 at night, a bunch of guys in 10 gallon hats, big belt buckles and cowboy boots, and me in a skirt and high heels, I am bold, but I am not stupid, so I went to the State Park for walk.

You live in L.A., some 800 miles from the nearest real cowboy. They're just costumes, and no more or less outlandish in L.A. than the way you dress. :)

Oh, and real ranch hands don't dress like that.

Rachel Morley
06-07-2009, 05:11 PM
Holy cow Intertwined! You sure do have some guts (and my respect) that's for sure. I could never be so open about my wanting to wear feminine clothes but otherwise preset as a guy. I do wear fairly obvious girls' clothes in boy mode but not skirts and heels and definitely not in the supermarket. I could never be as confident as you because I've always been the quiet type of person who doesn't like to draw attention to themselves and I know I don't have a very "thick skin" if anyone ever wanted to let me know that they didn't approve of the way I dress. Maybe you look like the kind of guy who'd kick their a$$ if someone started giving you a hard time or laughed at you or whatever. Anyway, good for you, you trail blazer! :thumbsup:

Jenny Brown
06-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Hmm, let’s see, 10 at night, a bunch of guys in 10 gallon hats, big belt buckles and cowboy boots, and me in a skirt and high heels, I am bold, but I am not stupid

Personally, I don't understand why you do what you do, but it's none of my business. But can I ask an honest question?
What if - someday you're out dressed like this and happen to encounter a bunch of skinheads or some similar type of hate group and they decide they don't like the way you look?
If things went really bad, don't you think the outcome might be disastrous? :straightface:

Lorileah
06-07-2009, 06:46 PM
Personally, I don't understand why you do what you do, but it's none of my business. But can I ask an honest question?
What if - someday you're out dressed like this and happen to encounter a bunch of skinheads or some similar type of hate group and they decide they don't like the way you look?
If things went really bad, don't you think the outcome might be disastrous? :straightface:

That encounter could happen just because Intertwined glanced at then in a way they didn't like. You cannot live your life in fear of what might happen. The majority of what we fear will happen never happens. Hate groups don't wait for a target, they see a target everywhere. Also I would hope that common decency would cause people nearby to call for help and do what they could without risking their own lives. But I have faith in most humans.

Real cowboys wouldn't bother with you. Rhinestone cowboys don't have a clue

Intertwined you remain an inspiration. You are who you are no questions asked. I agree with TxKim and I admire you greatly. But rice cakes and Silk? Wings and a cold draught is more like a celebration ;)

Deedee Dupree
06-07-2009, 07:42 PM
Big brass bits, big brass bits. You the big Kahuna, the Great Blavaad (remember that/him from Saturday Night Live?)

Compared to you I feel like a little pipsqueek with the little gender bending i do in public here in the big A.

Sorry to hear about your hip injury and I hope it heals quickly, bummer to loose a good tool.

Cowboys? Haven't a clue really. I think I would have done just as you did. If I was alone I would avoid a confrontation. BTW, you don't look like someone to mess with even without that superb attitude.

I enjoy reading your posts.

dd

TSchapes
06-07-2009, 08:40 PM
you rock!

I think you've got way more guts than I could ever have! I just wonder what motivates you to dress the way you do? Me, maybe I'm just too much of a wimp. But I could never go out without a wig and makeup. Maybe they're my security blanket! Maybe my SO would divorce me in 2 seconds if I did anything so bold! I'm just curious as to the thought process...

Again, with all due respect! :love:

Intertwined
06-07-2009, 09:06 PM

Disatrous? My wife goes out for a night to party with some friends of hers, after leaving the party, she gets hit by a drunk on the wrong side of the freeway, and because of that, now has a prosthetic foot, thats Disatrous. Getting the crap beat out of me by a bunch of THUGS, hey, that can happen anytime, anywhere, in any clothing.

Big brass bits, big brass bits. You the big Kahuna, the Great Blavaad (remember that/him from Saturday Night Live?)

Compared to you I feel like a little pipsqueek with the little gender bending i do in public here in the big A.

Sorry to hear about your hip injury and I hope it heals quickly, bummer to loose a good tool.

Last night was cool, BUT, wait till you see what I did today, I took everyones advice (including my wifes) and took care of me today... I can still hardly believe it. You can read about it, in the Out and About section:
MY Day ! (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108941)

sissystephanie
06-07-2009, 11:13 PM
I have been going out dressed, but presenting as a man for over 4 years now. My late wife always did my makeup and fixed my wig. Since she passed away I just go out like Intertwined, dressed like a girl but looking like a man, Except I do not wear heels anywhere near that high!! At my age, my balance is not that good. And BTW, as far as getting beat up, that can happen anywhere at any time and for any reason. I don't really think about it, because of what I just said and also because I am one mean SOB when I am mad!!:

BTW, Intertwined, did you ever hear of wearing a hat in the sun? Being mostly bald myself I know what a sunburned head feels like!

marny
06-07-2009, 11:20 PM
I don't get it. You are 3/4's of the way there. why not go full kit. You have the look.

Intertwined
06-07-2009, 11:46 PM
I don't get it. You are 3/4's of the way there. why not go full kit. You have the look.

Thats the $64 question, isn't it?

1st, I honestly belive, I am just as much a woman as I am a man, and I like embracing both.

2nd, There is a part of me, that Loves the attention, one of the reasons my wife calls me a drama queen.

3rd, I don't know that I could pass as a GG, over 6 foot tall, broad shoulders, short legs, a Lot of fur, don't know the first thing about make-up, have only ever had one wig and that was for an Elizebethean costume, an up behive.

Sure, I would love to try, but I can't do it by myself, and my wife won't help, so....

Jenny Brown
06-08-2009, 08:46 AM
Thats the $64 question, isn't it?
1st, I honestly belive, I am just as much a woman as I am a man, and I like embracing both.
Well obviously nobody can tell what goes on in a person's head, but IMHO...the jury's still out on this theory. :doh:

2nd, There is a part of me, that Loves the attention, one of the reasons my wife calls me a drama queen.
This part, I can buy. It seems that you're all about seeking attention, even if it's of the "shock value" type. It's almost like you're looking for, and almost expecting an imminent confrontation with someone. Maybe you really want to be featured on the 6 o'clock news? I'm afraid someday that may become reality for you. And - No, I'm not saying you can't handle yourself. :eek:

3rd, I don't know that I could pass as a GG, over 6 foot tall, broad shoulders, short legs, a Lot of fur, don't know the first thing about make-up, have only ever had one wig and that was for an Elizebethean costume, an up behive.
(1)There are a lot of tall women out there of all shapes and sizes. (2)Razors aren't that expensive. (3)Learning to do good makeup and hair is a process for anyone.:doh:

Sara Jessica
06-08-2009, 08:59 AM
Well obviously nobody can tell what goes on in a person's head, but IMHO...the jury's still out on this theory. :doh:

This part, I can buy. It seems that you're all about seeking attention, even if it's of the "shock value" type. It's almost like you're looking for, and almost expecting an imminent confrontation with someone. Maybe you really want to be featured on the 6 o'clock news? I'm afraid someday that may become reality for you. And - No, I'm not saying you can't handle yourself. :eek:

(1)There are a lot of tall women out there or all shapes and sizes. (2)Razors aren't that expensive. (3)Learning to do good makeup and hair is a process for anyone.:doh:

What theory? Jenny, you have a lot to learn about the gender spectrum. Not everyone is going to fit nicely into your little perception of reality.

There are many on these pages, of course including Intertwined, who blend the masculine and feminine in their way of expressing who they are. Who do you think you are in questioning an individual's motivations in this way?

I may not choose mixed presentation for myself but I have nothing but respect for Intertwined for doing it his way.

Jenny Brown
06-08-2009, 09:15 AM
What theory? Jenny, you have a lot to learn about the gender spectrum. Not everyone is going to fit nicely into your little perception of reality. There are many on these pages, of course including Intertwined, who blend the masculine and feminine in their way of expressing who they are. Who do you think you are in questioning an individual's motivations in this way? I may not choose mixed presentation for myself but I have nothing but respect for Intertwined for doing it his way.
Calm down. I said it was "my opinion". We don't all have to agree. :straightface:

MissConstrued
06-08-2009, 12:59 PM
This part, I can buy. It seems that you're all about seeking attention, even if it's of the "shock value" type.

Wow... Captain Obvious to the rescue! :brolleyes: Some people like attention, some don't. Some just do what they like, regardless of whether or not it draws attention. So what?

Now... onward and upward... I've seen many many many threads on this forum dedicated to wearing women's clothing stealthily. Oh, yes, you can wear tops, jeans, sweaters, sneakers.. ALL from the ladies' side of the store... yet still presenting as a guy. Is the important thing that no one notice you're wearing women's clothes? Women notice; they just don't say anything. But if it's too obvious, is that considered gauche? You wouldn't give a second look at Intertwined on the street if he was wearing flip-flops -- wouldn't even notice the skirt. But add some bright red shoes, and there's a space alien in our midst. I don't get this.

And while I'm already ranting, there does seem to be a snobbishness around here; a more-femme-than-thou crowd. The ideal cross-dresser is held up as "passing" (yeah, dream on), practices a "feminine" voice (uh-huh), and must behave oh-so-ladylike, and should always blend in, and should always wear age-appropriate clothing, and and and..... Oh, and the "rules!" Never say hello to a CD you read, so he won't think he's been read, even though everyone already has. And so on. We have a group of people who openly flout society's "rules" on manner of dress -- only to make its own set of rules. Some of these attitudes really make me wonder.

It's one thing to have an opinion, and by all means, voice it. But I get the sense sometimes that there's a certain majority still looking to beat up on outcasts of their own, and that pisses me off. It smacks of hypocrisy.

Sara Jessica
06-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Calm down. I said it was "my opinion". We don't all have to agree. :straightface:

No, unless I misinterpreted something, I see no need to "calm down". You said "the jury's still out on this theory". What theory? That a human being cannot "be" a man and a woman at the same time? Intertwined has clearly embraced his essence and I respect that.

Intertwined
06-08-2009, 10:48 PM
BTW, Intertwined, did you ever hear of wearing a hat in the sun? Being mostly bald myself I know what a sunburned head feels like!

I know, I was such an Idiot, I know better than this, and have a special gardner hat to protect my head, face, and neck... Just didn't bring it, and was too lazy to go back and get it once I remembered it.

But if it's too obvious, is that considered gauche? You wouldn't give a second look at Intertwined on the street if he was wearing flip-flops -- wouldn't even notice the skirt. But add some bright red shoes, and there's a space alien in our midst. I don't get this.

Gauche: lacking social experience or grace ; also : not tactful /// sorry, I had to look that one up, and yep, I HAVE been told I am as tactful as a bull in a china shop.

As I told my co-workers today, that got to see me in the shoes, "they are the first red shoes I've owned, and although, a man in black high heels would be conspicuous, I was looking to be just a little more Flamboyant & Ostentatious"

What theory? That a human being cannot "be" a man and a woman at the same time? Intertwined has clearly embraced his essence and I respect that.

Just want to clear one thing up.... I Am All Man (and then some) but as my signature says, I am both Masculine & Feminine (gender).

One of my co-workers, who I think is an awesome person, she asked me

"you went out wearing those, in a skirt and blouse, but, no make up? no wig? I don't get it, your so masculine, I could understand it if you were 5 nothing, small frame"

I first asked her, what does size have to do with feeling Pretty? and said "You only normally see my masculine side because it is more useful than my feminine side here at work"

Nicole Erin
06-09-2009, 12:25 AM
I enjoyed reading about this. :)
Yeah I gotta say you pluck up more courage than most of us could.
I don't know how comfy those shoes look though, my feet kind of hurt just looking. They are nice but just look a bit painful

The only thing that bothered me was - silk? Well, if it was chocolate flavor, alright. Was it chocolate? :straightface: