PDA

View Full Version : Breast forms

Mn.Marilyn
07-24-2004, 06:16 AM
I am thinking of getting a better form . I am looking at the Amoena 351 self adhearing form do any of you girls own them and are they worth all the extra money. Any help would be appreciated. Also I am new to this forum. It seems to be a great place!

angie_pacd
07-24-2004, 06:24 AM
I use Breast enhancers from Victoria Secrets, they work fine. fills up my bra. Angie

Mn.Marilyn
07-24-2004, 06:53 AM
I also Have a set of enhancers but I need more to fill out my bras. For my frame size I need a d cup to fill out my clothes.

Summer
07-24-2004, 06:57 AM
I have a set of the self adhesive Amonea forms and I like them. They stay in place and look much more realistic. I use these every day. Just one thing. Make sure you clean them properly they will last a lot longer.
Summer ;)

Bernadina
07-24-2004, 09:07 AM
I have the earlier version in a size 7. That translates into a 34D or 36C bras size in North America. They work really well and I like them.

If you want to have them stay without any support for any extended period of time, you will need to get smaller ones. Probably size 5 or smaller. The larger ones are too heavy. They are self adhearing but not sold as self supporting.

And I agree with Summer. They must be kept clean.

Check out: http://www.thebreastformstore.com/FormProducts.html

Mn.Marilyn
07-25-2004, 05:51 AM
Thank you for your help this is an all new area to me.