PDA

View Full Version : New...Anyone interested in makeover?

bland867
06-07-2009, 12:36 PM
Hi I am new to the forum and I am a beginning crossdresser. I have only done it a few times and am not entirely sure what it entails. I just know I love being a woman. I am of medium build with long dark hair to my shoulders. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me crossdress and giving me ideas? (Hair, clothes, makeup, etc.) What would u do? Thanks :)

Karren H
06-07-2009, 12:55 PM
Depending on where you live there a number of transformation services out there.. Personally my life is so busy I have a hard time finding time to get prettied up et alone help someone.. But ya never know.. Someone here may have some time in their hands.. If you going to persue this though you need to start learning and teaching yourself what needs to be learnt.. In my humble opinion

Shikyo
06-07-2009, 01:04 PM
Reading the Beauty Club (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21) is also very helpful. There are many others that are seeking for help and even more people who are there to help them out. There are all kinds of tips, from beginners to as high as you want.

Do not hesitate to ask for some specific advice, we'll all be glad to be of a help. The beginning is the hard part after that you'll only get better and better...

Carly D.
06-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Buy three things.. no wait four.. that these would be .. hmm think something smartassed here.. hmm.. cheese.. a microwave.. and cowboy boots.. and the forth would be a hand grenade?? ok. maybe not.. actually the things to get would be dependent upon your age and mind set.. if you are young (and body hair free) you can wear strapped gowns or strapless dresses.. you leg wear can be whatever you like or none (geek yuck) and shoes are your taste and ability to wear.. for me my cut off heel height is about the four inch variety (I think, I have trouble measuring those) and make up is also in what your style of girl you want to show yourself as.. so there you have there tex.. pardner..

Joni Marie Cruz
06-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Hi girl, to me there's nothing more fun than makeup. Magic in a bottle! Good for you on wanting to get started but there are so many ways to spend more money than you really need to, so here is one thing I really suggest and I bet a lot of the other girls will say it, too. Go to a makeup counter at a good department store and just ask them. Yes, you can say it's for you, they won't care. They've seen lots of girls like us, believe it or not.

Okay, I know that's so easy to say and so hard to do. Believe me, I wanted to throw up the first time I ever did it. So here's another way. Go online and just search for makeup tips, there are tons and tons of sites with step by step directions. Oh wait. You'll need some makeup. You can always order online but you won't be able to tell what matches your complexion and what doesn't. So once again, off to the store. Personally, I recommend getting whatever is least expensive or on sale. You're just going to use it to find out what works for you and then wash off your mistakes. So get the cheapest you can find, then once you figure out a "look" and what works for you, then you can get better makeup. The better stuff lasts longer, covers better, is nicer to your skin and so on, but why spend a truck load of money while you're just figuring it out?

And like the other girls said, depending on where you live there is probably some place that caters to girls like us or is in some reasonable driving distance and will be happy to help out a new girl. Honey, we are everywhere, tgirls that is. And lots and lots of places are happy to get our business. Best of luck to you, hon.

Hugs...Joni Mari