PDA

View Full Version : Homeopathy can cure crossdressing...

Nicole_Lasmedias
07-07-2005, 03:38 PM
Well, my mom almost gave up on my crossdressing, but she heard about homeopathy... That thing can cure lots of things, drugs addiction, alcohol, smoking... It can change person, can cure physical illness. I told mom that crossdressing is not an illness. Homeopathy could actually change me and I would stop crossdressing, but to work, I must desire such a change...
After this conversation, I realized how much I love dressing, how much I love being feminine... This also reminded me about topic we had here about magic pill that can cure crossdressing... I guess such a pill exists. But I don't want it!

Gemma
07-07-2005, 03:48 PM
And I for one don't blame you Nicole, who would want to be cured, to me it's so natural

Melissa A.
07-07-2005, 03:56 PM
Drug addiction, alcoholism and smoking are all physically destructive and dangerous behaviors. Your mother should know that crossdressing does not belong on that list. Good for you for seeing the difference.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Julie
07-07-2005, 03:58 PM
If it works, let the masses know. Problem is, homeopathy works on the body, not the brain.

Next patient!

Annette_boy
07-07-2005, 04:03 PM
Hi Girls

Cured :eek: :eek:
Why would onr want to be "cured"
The thought of not sliping into something silkie :eek: :(
Love and Kisses
Annette XXXXXOOOOO

Ashley in Virginia
07-07-2005, 04:04 PM
What is homeopathy and where do I sign up?

Julie
07-07-2005, 04:21 PM
What is homeopathy and where do I sign up?

Homeopathy is the process where you set yourself on fire with a container of gas and burn out all the desires to crossdress. =)

Paula Rae
07-07-2005, 05:18 PM
Hey Nicole

Someone should washout your Mothers mouth with soap, "homeopathy" uhg!

Ricki B

Nicole_Lasmedias
07-07-2005, 05:51 PM
Drug addiction, alcoholism and smoking are all physically destructive and dangerous behaviors. Your mother should know that crossdressing does not belong on that list. Good for you for seeing the difference.

Hugs,

Melissa :)
Well, mom believes that all these more like mental addictions... I told her what would you rather to see me doing drugs, smoking or alcohol, or crossdressing? Well, I think she got the point... When I'm dressed, I'm hardly ever angry. When I come from work tired, all I need is to take a shower and dress up... And I feel like a new. In 2002 I got in really bad accident. My friend hit a deer lost control and we went to a ditch. Rolled over 5 times. Well, she was in shock, and she was smoking for about 30 minutes non stop. I was shaking too. But when I got home, I dressed up and felt so relaxed, so great... What is better, 30 minutes of smoking, or 1 day of crossdressing? Mom couldn't argue...

If it works, let the masses know. Problem is, homeopathy works on the body, not the brain.

Next patient!
Well, what I've been told, that homeopathy works on brain too. How it works? I don't know. Does homeopathy work? I don't know, but I'm afraid so.

Hey Nicole

Someone should washout your Mothers mouth with soap, "homeopathy" uhg!

Ricki B
Mom thinks she is doing that for my own good... You know how parents are...
But like I sad, I don't do drugs, don't smoke, dont drink... Don't have sex with strangers... What else does she want?

JoAnnDallas
07-07-2005, 05:52 PM
She wants her little boy back...

Julie York
07-07-2005, 05:54 PM
Take one teaspoon of arsenic....dilute it in the Antlantic Ocean, then take two times a day...and wow....Arsenic won't kill you anymore.
(Little joke for the homeopaths.)

Actually if you take a leg hair and dilute it a billion times and take the liquid two times a day you never grow hair legs again.

And if you take one misguided Mum and .....

Oh I can't be bothered.

StephanieCD
07-07-2005, 06:25 PM
Homeopathy is a legit science. But if someone says it can cure crossdressing they obviously haven't paid attention... or they learned from a fruit. Most likely a kiwi, you know those kiwis...

Tristen Cox
07-07-2005, 06:29 PM
Here we go again making up cures for things that aren't broken *sighs*

paulaN
07-07-2005, 07:10 PM
I had no idea there was anything wrong. So I don't need a cure.

StephanieCD
07-07-2005, 07:17 PM
If I could *sigh* I would... sorry, girls, but sometimes I really hate that I'm this way.

But sucking on chamomile ain't gonna do it ;)

Lauren_T
07-07-2005, 09:05 PM
Completely aside from the issue of "curing" something which isn't harmful, I have to tell you gels, homeopathy is just another silly load of humbug, like alchemy, crop circles and channeling.

If you are interested, take a look:

Quackwatch (http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/homeo.html)

the Skeptic's Dictionary (http://www.skepdic.com/homeo.html)

The only thing homeopathy has a "cure" for is having money in your bank account.

Don't go there, gels...

StephanieCD
07-07-2005, 09:12 PM
Homeopathy includes the treatment of common ailments with natural substances and does not necessarily have to all be put under the umbrella of quackery. Sure, rubbing someon with a leaf and telling them to put salt in their shoes and then charging them $150 is flaky capitalism at it's worst but there is some merit in natural remedies.

It's easy to be a skeptic.

Lauren_T
07-07-2005, 09:45 PM
It's easy to be a skeptic.

Of course it's easy to be skeptical - but it requires a goodly amount of courage to face those things that, no matter how much we want them to be so, ain't so. The ability to accept the truth is what makes one a Skeptic...

Humans have always been good at believing untrue things that make them feel good.
:eek:

jo_ann
07-07-2005, 10:26 PM
put that kid on riddilin! drug em down

emmicd
07-08-2005, 12:07 AM
Dressing up is too much fun to give up! Never give up my femme clothes. Purged one too many times! Don't ever want to do that again.

Emmi

Lisa Maren
07-08-2005, 12:41 AM
Hi everyone

Let's go over this, shall we? :D

Homeopathy: A system for treating disease based on the administration of minute doses of a drug that in massive amounts produces symptoms in healthy individuals similar to those of the disease itself.

So... let me get this straight... the "treatment" of crossdressers with this would be minute doses of some drug that in massive amounts produces symptoms of crossdressing in non-crossdressers? LOL What would this drug be? Pantyhose? ROFL

I'm sorry; I couldn't help myself.

Seriously, though, *if* it's possible to stop the crossdressing behaviour (the feminine side notwithstanding) it doesn't take a pill to do that. But! (And I have a very big butt here lol) That would be so unhealthy and undesirable that... why the hell would we want to?

'Nuff said!

Hugs,
Lisa

Tristen Cox
07-08-2005, 01:31 AM
:D You have no idea how many times I've heard that ;)

Julie
07-08-2005, 08:51 AM
Well, what I've been told, that homeopathy works on brain too. How it works? I don't know. Does homeopathy work? I don't know, but I'm afraid so.

Believe everything you see, half of what you read and nothing of what you hear.

And don't be afraid.

Wendy me
07-08-2005, 09:02 AM
ok i can see a little druging (as long as your not driveing)...but Homeopathy to cure some one of crossdressing??? this cding thingy we do call it what ever you want but weather out and abought or in the fatherest connors of a deep dark closet most cders
know that this is part of them ...and most don't want to be cured ....as people that don't accept the simple fact that this is who i / we are....were ok with it...i think rather than waste a lot of time and money on a cure that the people that don't understand us ...we should work on a cure for all the closed minded people out there.....

Stormgirl
07-08-2005, 09:03 AM
where do I sign up? :rollseyes:

What crock of bullshxt

Ashley in Virginia
07-08-2005, 09:24 AM
I do want to be cured. I don't think that being a cd is something great and to be happy about. If I felt that way, I would be outside doing it all the time. It is a compulsion for me. Much like alcohol is for a drunk.

Sharon
07-08-2005, 11:16 AM
I thought acupuncture was the only cure for crossdressing!! :D

Kiera
07-08-2005, 11:58 AM
So what happens if you try this cure and it doesnt go quite as planned :confused: Are they sure it wont take away the male side? Please! Someone try it and let me know... Maybe it could be worthwhile.... :rolleyes:
Kiera

Wendy me
07-08-2005, 03:49 PM
I thought acupuncture was the only cure for crossdressing!! :D
then you got earrings nose rings eye rings belly rings ....and you leak terably when you drink....

Robertacd
07-08-2005, 06:14 PM

:( Hey now... Thats not fair. Its easy to stand there and say kids don't need that stuff. Frankly not every kid that takes it needs it but...

How about I leave you with my son for a day and I will not give hime his Concerta (timed release riddilin)

It will make a believer out of you just like it has every other person that do not know what they are talking about, and call my wife and I bad parents for putting our son "on drugs". :mad:

Like his Aunt and Uncle. They changed their tune in less than one day! I dropped him off at 9:00AM and by noon they were calling and pleading for us to come and get him. Funny how two high and mighty adults can be brought to tears by a six year old in a couple hours.

Nicole_Lasmedias
07-08-2005, 06:41 PM
I don't know if homeopathy really works. My mom is pretty confident about it.
But I suddently realized, what if that magic blue pill works? And If I won't have desire to dress anymore, this really important part of me will be taken away. And how am I will be able to fill that empty spot inside of me? I don't know... Surely, I don't want to be cured! Once I accepted myself, I can't imagine me without dressing...

Tristen Cox
07-08-2005, 06:47 PM
If someone said to you 'your arm needs to be taken off, we have a cure for it's problem but it must come off, and you won't miss it afterwards', would you have it removed?

Nicole_Lasmedias
07-08-2005, 06:50 PM
I would... I would go crazy, probably. I couldn't even tia a shoe lace...

Ashley in Virginia
07-08-2005, 07:02 PM
Where's my chainsaw? I'd cut it off right now, if it was guaranteed to work. I wouldn't miss this at all. Having freed up my mind would allow me to pursue new things.

Tristen Cox
07-08-2005, 07:04 PM
I was speaking metaphorically. Just cause you can supposedly 'cure' something, doesn't mean you'll be happy. Like the ole saying if it ain't broke don't fix it ;)

Ashley in Virginia
07-08-2005, 07:05 PM
Thats the difference in me and ya'll. I am broke and one day I hope to be fixed.

Tristen Cox
07-08-2005, 07:10 PM
That could be a long wait then, I'll go make a pot of coffee meanwhile ;)

Ashley in Virginia
07-08-2005, 07:17 PM
Let me know when it is ready and I'll join you. I don't see it happening, it is something I haven't figured out how to do myself. Thinking about once my benefits kick in going to a shrink and seeing what they may have to say.

I do know a few things about it. The urge is stronger to dress when i am deppressed. When my mood is better and going good it isn't as strong but still there. So hopefully I can fill my time up working and not have time for it. Thats my plan for now.