PDA

View Full Version : Progressing

Sophie Lynne
06-07-2009, 04:51 PM
I'm sure this has been asked many times before, but I'll bring it up again as I can't find the threads:

I am enjoying Sophie more and more. There are times I wish I didn't need breast forms to fill out my bra, or foam hips to wiggle. I want to be more femininely attractive. This disturbs me as I am hetero, and love women. I wonder if this is a typical issue with CDs?

Joni Marie Cruz
06-07-2009, 05:12 PM
I'm bi and I prefer women but that doesn't keep me from wanting to be more femme. It would be nice to have something in my bra besides silicone forms and I certainly wouldn't mind having some hips to fill out my jeans. Why would it bother me?

Hugs...Joni Mari

Deborah Jane
Hi Sophie

I don't think there's anything to worry about, a lot of us seem to feel like that at times, i'm a hetero c/d myself but have often thought about having breast implants, though i doubt i'll ever do it.

Christina Horton
I would love to have real (fake) breast and hips. If I ever get a new business I might do that. I think your not alone if some of could do we would. Just my opinion.

TxKimberly
06-07-2009, 05:16 PM
I'm sure this has been asked many times before, but I'll bring it up again as I can't find the threads:

I am enjoying Sophie more and more. There are times I wish I didn't need breast forms to fill out my bra, or foam hips to wiggle. I want to be more femininely attractive. This disturbs me as I am hetero, and love women. I wonder if this is a typical issue with CDs?

All I can say is that I have the same thoughts and concerns.

Karren H
06-07-2009, 05:20 PM
Yeah... I've been enhancing everything I can without resorting to sharp knives and HRT for years.... Just don't tell me wife! :D. Wonder how DIY liposuction would work with a shop vac? Lol.

CharleneT
06-07-2009, 05:21 PM
It is common, no worries ;) I believe that we exist on a continuum - one with "male" and "female" on the ends and us somewhere in-between. Transgendered folks tend to slide along that line till they find a place where they are comfortable and that fits into their life needs ( as well as what is "possible" considering family situations). It is a balancing act for sure, especially while you are sliding along.

SherriePall
06-07-2009, 06:02 PM
I think that it is only natural that many of us want to be more femininely attractive. It is sort of a validation that we are doing a good job. And I feel that many of us have a need to be wanted or loved (not necessarily in a sexual way, either) no matter which gender we present.

TSchapes
06-07-2009, 08:34 PM
what disturbs you about it, and explore that. You may not be hetero (oh the horrors!) and actually be bi-sexual (say it ain't so!)

Sorry, I just got back from a Gay Pride Festival, and I see no problem with your feelings. You need to re-evaluate them...

:2c: Tracy

Sophie Lynne
06-07-2009, 09:34 PM
Wow- so many replies. In one way I'm glad I'm not alone in this (and such beautiful company!)

I do have to re-evaluate everything, that is true. It's not every day a guy decides to go out and dress like a woman in public. Hell, even the drsiing like a woman part isn't common. Fitting in the time and money has been a challenge.

I know I love it. I know it's a part of me. I know I don't want to hurt anyone by doing it. That is exactly all I know.

KimberlyJo
06-07-2009, 09:51 PM
I would love to be more curvy and less blocky for sure. I'm not really the epitome of manliness anyway being very slight in body style. I just wish my hips and belly were more feminine. As for the top half...I don't know really. Sometimes I think it would be great but then other times I think it would feel weird. I doubt very, VERY highly that my SO would feel anything but aversion to the idea, so it's not something I ever seriously consider. I would happily get rid of my bulging adam's apple though...male or female I hate it.

As for these feelings and being hetero? Maybe you're not, maybe you're a lesbian ;)

Midnight Skye
06-07-2009, 09:54 PM
Hi Sophie, I struggle with those same feelings. All too often I dress up only to wish the facial hair was permanently gone and the cute bust I have actually belonged to me. My biggest fight at the moment though is my hair. My actual hair is quite feminine in color condition and thickness... and I've always wanted to grow it out... at this point I finally have. My bangs are below my nose and now I'm not quite sure what to do - giggles - I'm having trouble getting it cut into a manly style when what I really want to just keep growing it out.

kellycan27
06-07-2009, 11:08 PM

Couldn't this just be a part of the allure of crossdressing? To be as totally femimine looking as possible? But once you revert back to drab do you still want breasts and a womanly figure? Your post is a bit vauge as to how far you are into crossdressing. Are you just a crossdresser? Do you think that you may want to take it to a higher level such as full time?
Wanting to be more attractive "disturbs me", "as i am hetero and love women"
I don't think that wanting to be more feminine looking and attractive is a reason to question you sexuality....if that is what is "disturbing" you.Unless of course there is more that you are not saying. Like I want to more feminine and attractive to... men, and even then I don't think that a heterosexual man is going to start cavorting with men.... just because.
I have read a lot of threads where admittedly str8 crossdressers say that there are times that they think about what it would be like to be with a man while dressed enfemme, but would probably not go through with it if the situation arose. Again I see this as part and parcel to the whole crossdressing fantasy... being the total female with all the trimmings. Nothing wrong with that at all... if you're going to do it... do it right. lol :2c:

Kelly

Jazzmine
06-08-2009, 03:12 AM
Most if not all women I know are always wishing for better this or better that in their figure or clothes!
The desire to dress brings out this trait rather strongly in CDs as well, it seems - your mind's eye has a standard you want to live up to and you set about achieving it.
I think it's perfectly natural and healthy. It also feels good when you achieve a desired look and "feel" in your dressing - which has to be good for you!
Hugs Jazzmine

Sophie Lynne
06-08-2009, 09:37 PM
Couldn't this just be a part of the allure of crossdressing? To be as totally femimine looking as possible? But once you revert back to drab do you still want breasts and a womanly figure? Your post is a bit vauge as to how far you are into crossdressing. Are you just a crossdresser? Do you think that you may want to take it to a higher level such as full time?
Wanting to be more attractive "disturbs me", "as i am hetero and love women"
I don't think that wanting to be more feminine looking and attractive is a reason to question you sexuality....if that is what is "disturbing" you.Unless of course there is more that you are not saying. Like I want to more feminine and attractive to... men, and even then I don't think that a heterosexual man is going to start cavorting with men.... just because.
I have read a lot of threads where admittedly str8 crossdressers say that there are times that they think about what it would be like to be with a man while dressed enfemme, but would probably not go through with it if the situation arose. Again I see this as part and parcel to the whole crossdressing fantasy... being the total female with all the trimmings. Nothing wrong with that at all... if you're going to do it... do it right. lol :2c:

Kelly

I am a TV if I understand the definitions. I go out and about dressed.

The part that bothers me is that I want these things, but I am a man. I have no desire to be with a man, even while dressed. I don't know how I'd handle it if the situation arose. So why do I want breasts?

It's all so confusing.

But you ladies are helping a lot! :D