PDA

View Full Version : A Most Excellent Day

Toni_Lynn
06-07-2009, 06:58 PM
Today was most excellent. In so many ways it sums up the beauty of a having a loving and accepting wife.

My wife and I had a small drive to make today -- about 180 miles. I knew it would be warm. I couldn't find my shorts -- girls jeans cutoffs -- so I opted for my Avenue jeans. My wife offered to see if my shorts were up in the attic with other summer stuff that we hadn't brought down yet. I said 'no' and sighed that I just as well be wearing a denim skirt, to which she replied, 'go for it!'. Realising that I hadn't time for make up etc, it was decided that I'd carry a pair of sweat pants for when I had to get out of the car at our destinations (a store) but past that I'd be driving while wearing my skirt (with my normal undies -- a bra and panties of course).

It was a bit warm, but the drive felt so good with the windows down and the air circulating around my bare legs.

But -- it got better -- as we drove back she said that my skirt would look great accessorised with a pair of leggings. So we stopped at Wal*Mart and she bought me a new stripey girls polo shirt, and two pair of leggings - crop length -- along with -- oh its so good -- stuff to do some streaky highlights in my hair. Nothing outrageous -- just subtle highlight streaks. Ah -- yes -- I was wearing my sweat pants over my skirt wihile in the store

I wore the black leggings with my skirt for the drive home -- it was great

Yeah -- I know -- I was kinda half and half -- since I had no makeup on, and wasn't attempting to look totally girlish -- but it felt sooooo great to be dressed in stuff that I like to wear, and have it not be a big deal -- just like any other girl out there.

I love my wife :love:

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Teri Jean
06-08-2009, 06:12 AM
I love driving in a skirt and heels and when you get out of the car/truck it is always fun to see if you can navigate the panty shot with some form of modesty. LOL

Keli

Paula Siemen
06-09-2009, 08:34 AM
Yes...the difficulty with modesty while exiting a vehicle???? I usually use my purse, positioned to block the "un-ladylike view of my panties or whatever. It usually does a pretty good job.

lesley jay
06-09-2009, 11:14 AM
Toni Lynn, you are so lucky to have such an awsome wife,wow she is so supportive,i certainly understand why u have made the comment that u love your wife.i very much love my wife and i look forward to my first gift from her.you are so lucky,i hope u let her know how much u appreciate her openess,i am sure you do.

Jessica Who
06-09-2009, 12:39 PM
Cool story, Toni. Tell your wife that you love her right now! :) Hehe

Patricia1
06-09-2009, 12:41 PM
Cool story, Toni. Tell your wife that you love her right now! :) Hehe

What she said times two. A truly awesome adventure.

Toni_Lynn
06-09-2009, 01:03 PM
i hope u let her know how much u appreciate her openess,i am sure you do.

Tell your wife that you love her right now! :) Hehe

What she said times two. A truly awesome adventure.

I do always, all ways and often. In fact, I'm owrking from home today, just signed off from the office and amy going to go downstairs and tell her right now!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Miranda09
06-09-2009, 02:23 PM
You lucky girl you. Hang on to that GG. She's a special one. :)