PDA

View Full Version : crossdressing and living in the moment!

emmicd
06-07-2009, 10:13 PM
I have come to the conclusion that my crossdressing which is very much a part of me is a way for me to live in the moment. as a family man and a career oriented individual i have many responsibilities and pressures. i am always worrying and thinking and always concerned. with my crossdressing i notice that my worries, concerns and pressures go away for the brief time i crossdress and i derive joy and happiness with wearing my feminine clothing.

I also derive great joy when i spend quality time with my family and never crossdress in front of them and too live in the moment with my family.

when i do crossdress i feel great relief and a sense of desire being met as i feel perfectly natural in a dress and womens panties.

do others who crossdress feel this way too about living in the moment when they have the opportunity to crossdress?

emmi

Miranda09
06-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Oh yes. Absolutely Emmi. Getting dressed is the best way I have in relieving the stresses from work. I feel so relaxed, I can actually get more work done in that mode. :)

Deedee Dupree
06-07-2009, 10:28 PM
Yes Emmi. Living in the present moment in whatever mode I am in is a "method" that has served me well. If I lose sight of that then I may do something to disrupt my balance, so I try to stay focused in the present moment. It's all I/we really have, this, ... now.

Rebecca Jackson
06-07-2009, 10:36 PM
Dressing has always been a way for me to temporarily escape the pressure and stress of my everyday life. I feel a calmness and peace that I don't get anywhere else. Like you I treasure the time I spend with my family, but the times I spend as Rebecca are also special in their own way.

windycissy
06-07-2009, 10:41 PM
Couldn't have said it better...one of the funnest things I've done is to go squaredancing as a girl, when you're squaredancing you have to be totally in the moment to follow the calls and do the steps, and the fact that you're swirling around in a petticoat and skirt only adds to the incredible feeling of losing yourself and living for the moment, Cis

Andrea's Lynne
06-07-2009, 10:42 PM
Couldn't agree with you more, Emmi!

RobertaM
06-07-2009, 11:24 PM
Absolutely!!! Well said, I am so supported by the fact that alot of our stories are so similiar, and that our cd motivations are very common.

TGMarla
06-07-2009, 11:29 PM
Emmi, I often feel the same way. I look at myself all decked out in a pretty dress (and everything else!), and I try to savor the moment. Such times are fleeting, and over before I know it. So I try to live in the moment at such times, no matter how frequent or far and in between they may be.

nikki47
06-09-2009, 09:38 AM
Emmi,
For me it's the same,just to be totally in the moment is a wonderful place to be.

Nikki

Jessica Who
06-09-2009, 12:35 PM
I admit that something I learned while at the Be-All conference was to enjoy the moment more. In our fast paced society I seem to always be rushing, whether in my thoughts or actions.

Time always seems to speed by when you are doing something that you truly enjoy, so I have been working like a dog trying to condition my mind to slow things down and take in every precious moment.

Elvira
06-09-2009, 01:24 PM
Whenever i've had a stressfull day, that seems to make me want to c.d. it realy seems to take away all the worries of the day! Maybe it's an escape from reality.

samanthascd
06-09-2009, 03:29 PM
I agree with everyone here. As I am now retired the stress factor is certainly not what it was. When I was still working I so looked forwards to weekends so I could be Samantha for a few hours. The difference it made was totally amazing, it made me feel more complete and more relaxed.
Luv Samantha.

tricia_uktv
06-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Absolutely Emmi, especially now I have so many friends where I dress. My poor male side takes one heck of a hammering to let Tricia out, but fortunately he's strong enough. I've written about in the blog but when I'm dressed I've no family worries, money worries, work issues. I'm totally free and don't have to report to anyone. As a guy I spend my whole life doing stuff my manager at work, my bank manager, my children, my Mother etc. etc. Its a bit of an unfair comparison but it is so wonderful being Trish!

carhill2mn
06-09-2009, 03:43 PM
I think that you will find that a great many of us feel much the same way. The "big" question is how to best deal with the circumstances.

Karren H
06-09-2009, 05:19 PM
I don't know about living in the moment.... I don't even understand the concept... guess as compared to living in the past? Love that song.... Now it's stuck in my head.... Jethro Tull... :) But any way.... to me crossdressing is just plain living........

linnea
06-09-2009, 05:38 PM
Whenever I crossdress, I feel wonderfully relaxed about life in general.

Bootsiegalore
06-09-2009, 05:45 PM
Oh yes. Absolutely Emmi. Getting dressed is the best way I have in relieving the stresses from work. I feel so relaxed, I can actually get more work done in that mode. :)

DITTO

Tara

Prissy Linda
06-09-2009, 07:26 PM
I remember a saying from years ago that could describes how I feel, I'm not sure of the exact wording of the saying but it said something like this.

The past is History
The future is a Mystery
Now is the Present, that is why it's called a Gift.

does that make sense?

Michelle Charles
06-09-2009, 07:33 PM
It seems so many of us are able to ditto this question. With few variations many of us live in the same world. enjoy what part you can, and make your family time a real priority, they need you!
Michelle

Rachel Morley
06-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Hi Emmi,

Oh yes, I'm always happy when I'm fully dressed. I can't put my finger on why, but nothing seems to bother me, I'm always calm and I smile a whole lot more :)

deborahtg42
06-09-2009, 10:40 PM
Hi Emmi,

I am very happy when I am crossdressed fully as a woman

Deborah

Kimmie
06-09-2009, 10:53 PM
yes. This seems apt.

JenniferZ
06-09-2009, 10:53 PM
Very much so. I feel relaxed and comfortable when dressed.

I like the look and the feel of the clothes and nylons and the look of a nice pair of heels.

Alice B
06-09-2009, 11:05 PM
Ditto!

WendyD
06-09-2009, 11:58 PM
This is also true for me. My job produces a lot of stress and when I dress it goes away.