PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever found it hard to look away from a GG in the street simply because

heathr1
07-07-2005, 06:01 PM
you liked something she was wearing?

I have, many times.

Recently, in town, I saw a woman wearing the tightest, shortest denim skirt I've ever seen and thought how lovely it would be to wear it.

christine knudson
07-07-2005, 06:04 PM
Most of the time when I see a woman and the way she is dressed I would like to be wearing what she is

Nicole_Lasmedias
07-07-2005, 06:06 PM
I have many times... Sometimes I'm just dying to wear what gg I see wears

JoAnnDallas
07-07-2005, 06:09 PM
Well, it was not on the street. Just a little while ago, my sister and I were watching this cooking show and I noticed the dress the host had on. A really nice white dress with rose floral pattern, Sleeveless, helm down to mid thi, back sipper. Guess I kinda got engrossed in her dress, because at first I did not hear my sister asking me a question.

Jamie Williams
07-07-2005, 06:22 PM
Many times i'll see a woman and think, that outfit see is wearing is lovely, wonder where se got it. On occasion i will fail to hear someone talking to me because i am so interested in what someone is wearing :)

FionaAlexis
07-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Funny you should mention this because only the other day I was wandering around at lunch time and I saw a very elelgant woman in her late 50s I would guess. She was very well dressed. I guess what struck me was how out of place she looked - but I did love her style - and maybe because it wasn't a style I would select for myself.

I did look at her quite intently and. at one point, she noticed and smiled at me which made me feel a bit embarrassed.

Fiona xx

Dragster
07-07-2005, 06:50 PM
I recently started a thread about a fantastic dress I'd seen on a GG,

"http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10489"

(How do you make this a link you can click on?)

but no one else had seen it, so I don't know where to get one. Guess I'll have to make my own sometime.

Tony

alba68
07-07-2005, 06:52 PM
I always do that and envy them.

StephanieCD
07-07-2005, 06:57 PM
No. I don't look at girls. They where yucky clothes and they're so icky and lumpy... girls are yucky. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

:hiding:

Sweet Jeanette
07-07-2005, 07:38 PM
No. I don't look at girls. They where yucky clothes and they're so icky and lumpy... girls are yucky. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

:eek: :eek:

Krystal Lee
07-07-2005, 08:18 PM

Stephanie we need to work on your unfounded fears. It's not like they are so powerfull that we want to emulate them or anything. :bonk: Hugs Krystal.

StephanieCD
07-07-2005, 08:25 PM
What are you talking about?! UNFOUNDED? Have you SEEN a girl? They have these... bumps... boobies, I think they call them? And they're all cuuuuurvy, like SERPANTS!! And they walk like cats... dirty, dirty feline serpentine boobie-havers!!!

Damn I love them so. :drool:

Clare
07-07-2005, 10:15 PM
All the time!

Not only clothes they are wearing, but their hairstyle/colour, their eyebrow shape, earrings, makeup effect, shoes - basically i give them the once over from top to bottom and then think about whether i could pull of some part of what i noticed.

Sometimes i have to be careful that i don't appear to be perving - could cause trouble!

Christine

Kera_Efflorescence
07-08-2005, 04:43 AM
All the time!

Not only clothes they are wearing, but their hairstyle/colour, their eyebrow shape, earrings, makeup effect, shoes - basically i give them the once over from top to bottom and then think about whether i could pull of some part of what i noticed.

Sometimes i have to be careful that i don't appear to be perving - could cause trouble!

Christine

Yeah, I sometimes get worried when I'm trying to examine a girl's makeup that she's going to think I'm checking her out and possibly intending to start hitting on her.

Alison Anderson
07-08-2005, 05:58 AM
It`s so true, isn`t it!?

Iv`e been shopping a great deal the last few days, Too much, nearly four hundred dollars on myself and probably as much on "him", should mention this in the other thread; Not to trust a girl with; a credit card!
But when I`m in a fem frame of mind it`s like "what limit?"

It`s still the middle of winter here but the spring fasions are already coming out. I want to get the best of the new clothes from the major department stores I like to shop in, Venture, Big W, K mart, like your Walmart etc.
The point is, Ididn`t realise how much I pause and take long looks at girls wearing the kind of clothes I want to buy. Even change direction or walk into the same shop as them if I havn`t taken in all the details and accesories.
Sometimes it is depressing to see a beautiful girl who so much has the look you want but couldn`t possibly achieve, although just seeing such a beautiful person still makes a great day. :)

Yesterday I found myself walking back and forth over and over again past these store manequins! trying to decide wich combo to buy and memorise the style. My head snapping around every time I spied a girl in a skirt to see what she was wearing with it.
OOOh, I love shopping so much in big centres! Not only do you get new stuff, but you get to check out all the lovely young beauties parading the latest fasions!

Love.

Alison :D