PDA

View Full Version : Bedtime story

Patricia1
06-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Lately I've taken to tucking myself in before going to sleep on many nights. I think you know what I mean. I really like the feeling & I haven't noticed any adverse effects from doing this. How many of you do something similar? What has your experience been like?

cindym5_04
06-08-2009, 02:42 PM
You fooled me with the title! I thought you were going to mention something about raining gumballs like in the movie.

No, I don't tuck or anything before bed.

Sharon
06-08-2009, 05:14 PM
Just make sure you don't make it too difficult to untuck. Otherwise you could be sorry the night you had a bit more fluid intake than normal. :)

Phyliss
06-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Lately I've taken to tucking myself in before going to sleep on many nights.....What has your experience been like?

Ya mean there's another way to sleep? Do it every night, a snug pair of undies and the world is perfect. Now, I don't mean to say I wear a super tight pair, but they're just snug enough to prevent movement when I roll over.

As for Sharon's worry, that is a valid thought, and I haven't had an accident yet. One of the advantages of doing that is it kinda helps to negate any midnight trips to "the room"

Of course when you have to "have to" you REALLY "have to" ... good thing I always sit down, otherwise I'd probably pass out from the pressure relief.

Patricia1
06-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Just make sure you don't make it too difficult to untuck. Otherwise you could be sorry the night you had a bit more fluid intake than normal. :)

Thanks Sharon - My tucking is very simple. All I have to do is move my legs apart & gravity does the rest.

Patricia1
06-08-2009, 05:46 PM
As for Sharon's worry, that is a valid thought, and I haven't had an accident yet. One of the advantages of doing that is it kinda helps to negate any midnight trips to "the room"

Of course when you have to "have to" you REALLY "have to" ... good thing I always sit down, otherwise I'd probably pass out from the pressure relief.

Sitting is basically the only way I "go" any more. So much easier & I haven't splashed my shoes either. Only emergencies result in a stand-up routine.

Jilmac
06-08-2009, 05:54 PM
I go to sleep in my bra and forms almost every night. I have also tucked and slept through the night with no ill effects. I don't tuck every night but when I do, it seems as if my nightwear is complete.

Teri Jean
06-08-2009, 06:21 PM
I do tuck 24-7 and as Jill stated there has to be the bra and forms and a nice nighty.

Keli

Karren H
06-08-2009, 06:25 PM
I go to bed endrab... and wake up tucked... Maybe my wife is playing games with me... or alien abductions again!! :)

Mary Morgan
06-08-2009, 06:49 PM
I tuck 24/7 and haven't found it to be a problem. On the other hand, if the little thingy fell off, I wouldn't consider that a problem either.

Phyliss
06-09-2009, 04:05 AM
I tuck 24/7 and haven't found it to be a problem..... if the little thingy fell off, I wouldn't consider that a problem either.

:yt: :iagree:

Just so there isn't any misunderstanding about my nightly routine. I don't do the "full out" "tuck" ( that combination of words sounds strange ) meaning tape and all that, don't even use tape during the day.
A simple stuff, stuff and a quick fold and push, hold what little there is with one hand and pull up the undies with the other. Works pretty well

Melora
06-09-2009, 04:57 AM
Tucking??
I think that it is a vision of perfection and Quite an uncomfortable thing to do as a lifestyle. Do I know how to do it? = YES! Is it feasable? = No.
If my boy gets excited, then I just put it under the panty/underwear strap... ou Know.. The Strap that goes around the thieghs!! Believe Me I AM MARRIED!! Make sure that it is a STRONG strap too.... He he, Or just do something about it.. (if you know what I mean), But most can deal with the problem around here!, I am sure..

bobbie anne
06-09-2009, 05:06 AM
I am the opposite. I tuck every day and at night the boys come out. Snug fitting panties keep the boys in place most of the time.

kellycan27
06-09-2009, 11:53 PM
Why would you want to tuck while you sleep?

Phyliss
06-10-2009, 03:50 AM

OK, I'll try to not be too graphic.
First, for me it really isn't about acheiveing any sort of "look". Although, I can make a reasonable presentation. Think, the toe of that dessert living creature.
Second, it's more about comfort. When I go to sleep I prefer to lay on my left side, ( not sure why ). Laying on my back or stomach usually poses no problem, however on my side, gravity kinda takes over and everything shifts to the lower side.
It's that feeling of "excess hangover" that bothers me. I just don't like it. Never really did, even long before I realized fully who and what I am. Not that I didn't like "him" or wanted "him" cut off, but it just seemed to be really a nusance to have that happen when I'm trying to get some sleep.
Since I've discovered "tucking", it's much more, for me, comfortable to lay down on my side.

Like I said, it's not for any "look" nobody is gonna see at that hour of the night, simply comfort, for me.

shannonsilk
06-10-2009, 12:47 PM
There is some sort of psychological thing for me. I like the idea of waking up without .....

I can sometimes sleep most of the night tucked without any panties, just my legs together as I sleep. I think I got carried away at first. I cut way back on how much I tuck. I'm good either way.

Patricia1
06-11-2009, 01:42 PM
There is some sort of psychological thing for me. I like the idea of waking up without .....

I can sometimes sleep most of the night tucked without any panties, just my legs together as I sleep. I think I got carried away at first. I cut way back on how much I tuck. I'm good either way.

Shannon has it right, at least for me. This is clearly a psychological thing in my case. I just want to put the thing away. I usually don't wake up having to salute anything anyway so that's not it. I just enjoy the smooth, flat sensation of femaleness. Like Mary said, it the little thingy fell off I wouldn't bother me. Thanks everyone for your replies.

pamela_a
06-12-2009, 01:18 PM
:iagree::iagree:

-Pam-

Patricia1
06-12-2009, 01:23 PM
:iagree::iagree:

-Pam-

Pammy - thanks for your double-barreled agreement. It doubles my pleasure.

Sonia_cd
06-12-2009, 01:47 PM

I've got to go with this question. Why? When I sleep, I just want to get a good night's rest. And things being untucked have never gotten in the way, so I still don't get it. Just the thought of restrictive undergarments when I sleep makes me feel uncomfortable. But that's just my opinion.

suchacutie
06-12-2009, 01:52 PM
uh...that would mean I'd have to wear something to bed, and why would I want to do that???

tina

linnea
06-12-2009, 03:38 PM
When I wear a nightie, I wear panties. The panties are usually enough to give me the comfort and look that I want. But I want a good night's sleep, so I don't wear anything too constrictive.

Patricia1
06-12-2009, 03:50 PM
This whole tucked (feeling more female, etc.) vs. untucked (all I wanna do is sleep, etc.) is clearly a matter of preference and is another mode of self-expression. So, your preference is noted & your judgement your own. As for me, I sleep in a nightshirt & nothing else. I tuck the "offending" members away for their slumber while I sleep with my legs together, mostly on my side. Any sign of discomfit can be met with instant free fall.

Deborah Jane
06-12-2009, 04:27 PM
I've tried tucking in bed in the past and i just found i didn't get a good nights sleep, so i don't bother now.
I still wear a nightie and panties to bed sometimes, i just don't bother tucking though

Patricia1
06-12-2009, 04:30 PM
I've tried tucking in bed in the past and i just found i didn't get a good nights sleep, so i don't bother now.
I still wear a nightie and panties to bed sometimes, i just don't bother tucking though

It helps, of course, if your guy is a wee one, like mine. No discomfort whatsoever when tucked usually.

tabathats
06-27-2009, 03:40 AM
I try to keep tucked 24/7. waking up tucked just gives me that extra female sense.

DianneW
06-27-2009, 08:35 AM
I wear snug fitting panties all the time, so you can say I'm always tucked in. I wear panties & a nighty to sleep and remain tucked, been doing this for years & havn't noticed any ill effects yet. WHOOPS,, I think my voice is changing.